It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New russian tank

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh my God, the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.

Seriously folks you need to get a room.

All that really matters is that Russia gives me Vodka and America gives me Kentucky Whiskey
I'm going over to Sarah's and throw rocks at the Russians

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All the same, no matter how I look at this

Naming a tank an Eagle Ridiculous

What were they thinking?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
haha Just a code name i will assume... the designation i've been hearing is T-195.

I'm curious as to the advancements made with the type of ERA on this beauty/its weight class. The new standard of MBT is ease of transport and i'm curious how many of these you can fit on a heavy Antonov!

If the rumors are true that the Black Eagle can mount a 152mm gun this thing will truly be feared!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
it sucks anyway, their just playing catch-up with the M1A3, challenger 2, leopard 2. and none of them stand a chance anywho. one of my jobs was an anti-tanker, with a TOW, javelin, or new sabre i'd pop the cap on the eagle too. the only tank i never want to see on the other side is the Isreali markava mark 4, now that's a mean tank.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My main problem with this type of post is that everybody gets on his or her high horse and often the details of the thread gets lost in the petty sniping.

We all are guilty to some extent, of voiciferously defending our county's assets to a higher or lesser degree of ignorance.

Only those who have fired the shot in anger or have held a dying friend in their arms as the lifeblood flowed from their torn body, have experienced real combat.

Todays wars are won by the side who has the best technology backed up by a bayonet with some guts on the other end.

To those of you who are sceptical about Russian technology and the capabilities of future weaponry, here are a few links to help you make up your mind:

russianarmor.info...
www.military-today.com...
www.armscontrol.ru...
armor.vif2.ru...
www.kitsune.addr.com...
www.aeronautics.ru...

If I can find these websites that display details of the 'secret' T-12, T-234 or T-212 [whatever], then I guess you can as well.

Unless of course you still want to do nothing but snipe at other people's posts without contributing anything worthwhile to the thread.

Your call!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join