It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Terror Cell Busted In Lebanon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
How would the existence of Al-Quada and other Muslim terrorist groups be bad for Israel or unwanted by Israel?

Has Al-Quada carried out attacks in Israel?

Nope.

Have the actions of groups like Al-Quada against European nations, the United States and Western Civilians aided the Israeli in any way?

It put the western world in a position of full out war against any and all terrorisme, which mainly takes effect on the Islamic part of the terrorisme. With that also putting the US in an even more extreem position of defending Israel against its Islamic foes.

Heck, International Islamic Terrorism is the best thing ever to happen for Israel.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

It put the western world in a position of full out war against any and all terrorisme, which mainly takes effect on the Islamic part of the terrorisme. With that also putting the US in an even more extreem position of defending Israel against its Islamic foes.

Heck, International Islamic Terrorism is the best thing ever to happen for Israel.

It also gave them carte blanche in assasinating and killing palestinian politicians or militiamen. Just classify them as terrorists and no problemo. No questions asked.

Its kinda like Middle East terraforming.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Hear this Muaddib. Ive grown tired of this arrangement between myself and yourself. From now on im going to ignore your insults and reply only with impeccable civility. I am not even going to ask for the same in return.

Don't take it too Personal - he is Payed to spread this kind of Pro-Israeli, Pro-Bush, Pro-Neo-Con Propaganda, and that's why he must always respont to "Provocations", such as posts like this. But sadly for him, this is a CONSIRACY board, not FoxNews.

I Thank Allah for Members like Yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

In a bizarre twist, Hussein Khattab, a Palestinian member of the spy ring, who is still at large, is the brother of Sheikh Jamal Khattab, an Islamic cleric who has allegedly recruited Arab fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Maybe he was a double agent and turned the Massod agents in and told them what they were doing there since it is unlikely that Massod agents would give their enemy any intelligence about their mission.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You mean like "Dr.Evil Subz"?

Actually that was a joke, I wasn't trying to insult you..and i said the evil Dr Subz..... are you evil? or are you a doctor?....

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

How would the existence of Al-Quada and other Muslim terrorist groups be bad for Israel or unwanted by Israel?

....Who has said anything about Al Qaeda? We are tlaking about Hezbollah, not Al Qaeda...

Have the actions of groups like Al-Quada against European nations, the United States and Western Civilians aided the Israeli in any way?

.....The groups that have been attacking Israel are HAMAS and Hezbollah, that i know of Al Qaeda hasn't attacked ISrael... Al Qaeda has attacked European nations and the U.S. among others....

....What are you talking about?.... The United States has not sent any soldiers to help Israel, not even when several Islamic nations attacked Israel.....

You think they want to be attacked?.... That is the same as claiming "the United States wanted to be attacked by terrorists"....which is not true.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Don't take it too Personal - he is Payed to spread this kind of Pro-Israeli, Pro-Bush, Pro-Neo-Con Propaganda, and that's why he must always respont to "Provocations", such as posts like this. But sadly for him, this is a CONSIRACY board, not FoxNews.

Well, i guess you are then getting paid by Islamic extremists, because no matter what you always side with them....you also are one of those people who tends to claim that everything bad every country does, and everything that is wrong in the world is "the fault of the United States, and Israel"...... So if anyone is getting paid, it is obviously you....

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Why thank you, thats the first time I've heard that said to me

Originally posted by Muaddib
Actually that was a joke, I wasn't trying to insult you..and i said the evil Dr Subz..... are you evil? or are you a doctor?....

If it was a joke, great

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Let's discuss the topic folks, not each other.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I would just like to say that its funny how we take it in so easily that palestine has captured a IDF soldier and that Hezbolla has captured 2. But when a report comes out of lebanon reporting the capture of 2 mossad agents in lebbanon, and them admitted to killing within lebanon, its just propaganda and lies.
Just remember the major media companies have a much bigger budget, so their propaganda seems like 'news'. If u question the reports comming out of lebanon so criticaly, then i believe you should also question the reports from major media companies just as much.

link   
I would just like to say that its funny how we take it in so easily that palestine has captured a IDF soldier and that Hezbolla has captured 2. But when a report comes out of lebanon reporting the capture of 2 mossad agents in lebanon, and them admitted to killing within lebanon, its just propaganda and lies.
Just remember the major media companies have a much bigger budget, so their propaganda seems like 'news'. If u question the reports comming out of lebanon so criticaly, then i believe you should also question the reports from major media companies just as much.

link   
Sorry for double post.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well....the problem is that both those people who are supposedly Mossad agents are Palestinians, and one of them happens to be the brother of an Al Qaeda member. Perhaps Hezbollah wanted these men to do something for them, one of them being an ex-police officer and the other being the brother of another terrorist organization.

Hezbollah, which is the "de-facto" government in southern Lebanon claims these two men are Mossad agents, so they capture the two children and the wife of "one alledged Palestinian Mossad agent", i guess both children and the mother were also Mossad agents.... and then Hezbollah claims these two men confessed to being Mossad agents.....

Those two men were probably used as pawns, they probably did not want to work for Hezbollah and were set up to look like Mossad agents. That's what i think, and other Palestinians think the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join