It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Hynosis MP3z

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is a website i went to Early this morning.

It has lots of free hypnosis MP3z.

If you havn't done it before suggest you go tot he induction ones.

They have subliminal, and talking ones too.

Lots of stuff.

Though you have to be able to view adult content (just a banner advertising 1 adult website. Thats it.)

But yeah try it out. You have to listen to the things a few times for it to properly get deep in ur subconcious, etc, i havn't tried any of them yet except a few induction ones and listened to them, just trying ot calm myself downa dn actually get into a trance like state. But it's pretty hard coz my mind is always constantly thinking of things though my mind is starting to slow down when doing it...so i'm going to keep repeating it and hopefully get myself into a trance like state, relaxed, deep, and under, and try out a few of them (no not the rude ones...it's like a fetish thingo there..but there are some ones that i think would be worth giving a try such as the Golden ladies one ;P (When oyu say a few certain words you see ladies in gold like at the start of those James Bond movies, either golden and naked or another few certain words for golden with clothes on, then oyu say a few certain words and everything is back to normal). I wanna try that out jsut to see my mind be completely tricked into something thats not actually real. Help in an understanding of what real to me really is ;P

Anyways...have fun.

You'll no doubt avoid most of them.

FREE HYPNOSIS MP3z for those that want to try out some Hypnosis...Lots of them

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There's also some good ones on MP3.Com.

...and then there's one or two pretty awful ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Youmight also want to check out the Vote part of the site to see ones that are popular and might get done ;P

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Anyways i'm going to test them out real soon.

After litening to them induction ones a few times i feel way more relaxed and starting to get under more, but i'll let you know how it goes after i've given a great shot at it. Hypnosis has been something i've been interested in since i was very young.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Also try Brain Wave Generator. I've tried it before. It generates tones that can enhance meditation and relaxation.

[Edited on 10-24-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
WEll lets see now. I've become extremely relaxed while doing this hypnosis. The more i listen to the mp3z, the more i can feel it's affecting me, the deeper i go into a deep deep trance just concentrating on the voice.

Also another thing i found out is that When i told oyu all i had that dream where i shot myself at point blank range with a very powerful sniper rifle in the head, and my mind sorta felt weird like it was doing something weird....well the same feeling is with hypnosis. My brain would have goneinto a deep trance i reckon ;P

Anyways. It's starting to work really really good on me.

IF any person here is stressed out, and when a hope into bed and ya just want to relax asap..i highly recommend downloading some of those induction mp3z.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Also try Brain Wave Generator. I've tried it before. It generates tones that can enhance meditation and relaxation.

Well I just downloaded the Brain Wave Generator and I have to say that it did something to me. I used the simple self-hypnosis preset and closed my eyes and listened before long it felt like I was asleep but yet not. Like I was immune to pain and my legs felt very heavy. I kinda compare it to the feeling you get from Laughing gas.

Kinda weird.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Well I just downloaded the Brain Wave Generator and I have to say that it did something to me. I used the simple self-hypnosis preset and closed my eyes and listened before long it felt like I was asleep but yet not. Like I was immune to pain and my legs felt very heavy. I kinda compare it to the feeling you get from Laughing gas.

Kinda weird.

LEgs/body feeling very heavy, and losing ur senses with reality/the outside world ;P. That's jstu like in a trance with Hypnotism ;P

It's awesome ;P

I love how relaxed it can make u go, and if u want to relax at anytime, you can do it now jsut by closing ur eyes, getting comfy and remembering how u felt while doing this hypnosis coz they actually hypnotise u to do that and make it easier for u to get into hypnosis, and relax ;P

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
600 pre made Hypnotic cds

Deep Trance Now: improve eysight, grow taller, be invisible great stuff!

Not free but great quality. Some awesome stuff the mind can do.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I just downloaded Brain Wave Generator. I'm just curious how exactly does it work best? All I do is listen to it? Is there a specific way to get the best results? How long do I listen to each recording? It doesn't really give me a lot of information on this issue

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
While using the Brain Wave Generator last night on the preset Simple Repeating Sound Self-Hypnosis 1 I had a very strange thing happen.

It was like I was in a city just walking around the streets very relaxed and having a good ol' time until I came upon a deserted street corner. I saw a guy standing there pulling what looked like a large PVC pipe out of a bag. Then there was this loud roar and I saw a plane taking off a few hundred yards away. Then out of this PVC pipe a rocket came out and went straight for the plane. From where I was standing I only saw a small ball of fire from where the plane was behind a building.

I have never ever had a vision before and I am very sceptical that this is a vision in itself or just an overactive imagination. But, I do have to say that it was very realistic and after the explosion I came out of the trance a little un-nerved.

Very Strange no matter which way I look at it.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
hrmm. I dont know. I think it's just a dream.

Just giving anupdate on how the hypnosis is going.

Well I've been using the deepening mp3 and the susceptibility mp3 a fair bit. The deepening one wil take you under really really deep /deeper every time u listen to it While the susceptibility one will make u more susceptible to any of the hypnosis mp3z that you will listen to. Also that you wont remember the mp3s after u've listened to them only your subconscious will, and the triggers in the mp3s will work much much better and u will go under hypnosis more easily everytime you listen to any hypnosis mp3.

Well, I've been going under really easily, i've been waking up or ocming out of hypnosis and not realising what i've been doing or what i've been listening to, and thne i'll think about it for 5 seconds wondering what i've been listening to...and then i remember which one i had be planned.

So. The hypnosis is actually working. Now i just have to try and work on the visualisation skills help mp3 and another one that makes me see things in real life other than what it realy looks like. I'll see if they work. I've listened to the Visualise help one 4 times but wasn't under hypnosis (i dont think) while listening to it.

But anyways. Soon enough i'll find out if i can warp my sense of reality ;P

BTW....this is a very very relaxing thing to do

Did u know ur heart rate stays lower for a longer period of time after hypnosis than it does after meditation?

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
that you are becoming more succeptable to mental control from other outside souces as well?...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would just like to say that I got a virus alert when attempting to download the Brain Wave Generator thing.. so I didn't DL it. I suggest anyone who did DL it, run a virus scan.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If you download it from www.bwgen.com... you won't have any problems...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Anyways...have fun.

You'll no doubt avoid most of them.

Holy heck!!!
dangerous files indeed!!
If these things really work then this guy, or for that matter anyone who used one of these on someone without their permission should be in JAIL...
why yes, I want to be a mindless sex slave who wets their pants on command and then acts like a puppy dog until my "master" says the relase word..
Cool site tho and I am trying the Stop smoking file.
still..some dangerous stuff here

new topics

top topics

join