It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sleep paralysis experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You are a true Human Eagle.
It did help, it stoped right away actually.
My dad is very well known in our community, and actaully sort of feared. Our community is very tight knit, and someone with money is highly regarded, so thier are many people that respect my father.
One of my grandfathers bestfriends is the Finance minister of India, and has stayed at our place many times during his visits.
I also have an uncle who is a well known Sikh extremist in india, though I do know respect what he has done, he carries alot of weight in punjab( Nation in India).
Iv been raised around this atmosphere my whole life.
And want to take this route with my life aswell ( Business).
Deep

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You are a true Human Eagle.
It did help, it stoped right away actually.
My dad is very well known in our community, and actaully sort of feared. Our community is very tight knit, and someone with money is highly regarded, so thier are many people that respect my father.
One of my grandfathers bestfriends is the Finance minister of India, and has stayed at our place many times during his visits.
I also have an uncle who is a well known Sikh extremist in india, though I do know respect what he has done, he carries alot of weight in punjab( Nation in India).
Iv been raised around this atmosphere my whole life.
And want to take this route with my life aswell ( Business).
Deep

I offer to explanations as to why it stopped when you told Jesus to go away.

Either one; Your senses are perceiving Jesus as evil when he tries to get to you. Although I doubt this because according to my religeon, Jesus wants you to come to him, not him to have to come to you.

The other theory is that the demons or the evil wants you to believe that Jesus is evil, so it is leaving you when you tell him to go away. Difficult to admit, this is my theory.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Several years ago I was conducting an OBE sesison for my self. After, while I was sleeping, something compeled me to open my eyes and there floating up towards the celing was a man who looked very much like your avatar. He was dressed in gold, yellow and white with a magnificent turban. I could see him for several seconds then he fadded away.

I think he was watching me develope or he was my guide.

<< 1   >>

join