It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
has anybody been to the website thewatcherfiles.com well i have and some of the things are believeable, but ive always had one question about her site do aliens and demonic entities have email and yahoo accounts because she said shes had emails from aliens and demonic like things i dont know but it just sounds hard to believe

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
i dont know but it just sounds hard to believe

...I'll go out on a limb and say it's hard to believe cause it's a pile of crud, but thats just me.

BTW where abouts on the site did you find it? That would be amongst the worst looking and hardest to navigate websites I've come across in a while.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I am inclined to side with madhatter on this one it sounds bogus to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hah ! Alien emails.

Now I have heard it all.

Funny how the aliens use yahoo email and not there alien ISP email.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
email from et and denonic thingybebobs well all i want to know how mutch are thier isps charging them it s got to be one hell of hookup to the nearest exchange .
why oh why do people even suggest things like this and say hey dude this is real

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Theoretically, an advanced enough race would be able to access someones mail account and just leave a message there.
Not sure about demons though. I thought they gave people messages by taking over their bodies, spinning their heads around and making crude actions with a crucifix...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
aliens are demons.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
According to you. IMO demons (evil) are nonexistent entities which were used to describe the aspects of humanity which we hated (appropriately our more basal instincts). The idea of angels (good) represent what we like.
The ideas of God and the Devil are ways for humanity to waive all blame from ourselves, making us not responsible for anything we do (can be seen in phrases like "I'm doing God's work" and "The Devil made me do it." Genghis Khan also used it as a means of justifying himself, basically saying "God sent me here. If you had not been so bad God wouldn't have sent me to punish you.")

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
you dumb aliens, stop using yahoo an switch to gmail

top topics

join