It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why men like girl bosoms?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
To quote Jerry on the show "Seinfeld", "because I have legs."

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Take a look at this graphic.

Fibonacci spiral,nice curve buddies.

ratio : 1.6180339887/1

[edit on 19-6-2006 by bscale]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Boobs are good because they are attached to women.
Women are awesome.

Some men ARE boobs. Can women BE boobs? or just HAVE them?

thats one of those questions we'll never know the answer to.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They did a documentary on why men are attracted to breasts. And it turns out it is NOT a genetic thing in men.

They say men in the USA have more of an attraction to the breasts for some reason. In other countries, it is totally different. In some countries men are just attracted to feet, and other countries men are attracted to necks, and pretty much ever other country has its own traits. They go and show how in some Asian countries, women actually fold and tie/tape 4 of their toes on their feet under, so that their fat toes are only showing, because it makes their feet smaller. supposedly small feet in those countries is attractive. Also in other countries long necks are more attractive, so they put springs in their neck to stretch it out over the years. In some countries breasts are so widely accepted, and a lot of women walk around topless, so its no big deal to them when they see breasts.

Anyway, i think you get my point. On that note, I'm not that much of a breast man, they dont do me much good. I love flat stomachs, and below. When a woman wears a shirt that shows some belly, flat belly, with a peirced naval, I drool.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i look at the face first, then the boobs, then the butt... but i like everything the same

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well personaly I like black hair( or dyed hot colors), pale skin, nice "boops" and @!$. Tall, skinny, leather, those tall boots on a female. And if you can fit blood in there somwhere, it would be great.
Possibly NSF Images
Also, girls with guns, knifes, in or with freaky bondage gea........ brb, il be in the shower....

[edit on 21-6-2006 by uuhelpus]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
....what a strange planet this is

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Stick around a while, it only gets better !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
lol manboobs.

picture manboobs ridin' spinnaz

kinda like manbearpig ridin' spinnaz

There is talk of Manbearpig?

Well as for boobs...In some cases I like boobs and in some cases I like butts...depends on who it is on.

Hooray for Boobies !!!

Who doesn't like boobies ?? If you don't like boobies then you just ....dont like boobies...?

[edit on 013030p://3423 by SurfOBBC]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTileSpook

If God were to strike me and attach a set of boobs to my chest (I am male), I don't think I would leave the house all day and just keep playing with them.

JDub

ROFL

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTileSpook

If God were to strike me and attach a set of boobs to my chest (I am male), I don't think I would leave the house all day and just keep playing with them.

JDub

ROFL ....wow that is just great.

[edit on 013030p://3923 by SurfOBBC]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Come on!!!!!! Give me a break!!!!!! THE GREATEST PART OF A WOMEN IS HER FACE!!!!!!!!!! FACE!!!FACE!!!!!!!!FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!FACE!!!!!!!!!!! This is the ONLY part of a women that can truly be defined as beautiful. Lets see, long hair ( I HATE short hair, I automaticaly dislike a women's look if she has short hair) Long to the shoulders. Brown hair. Dark eyebrows. Brown eyes. Yeah, the face is the TRUE treasure!!!!!!!!!

Look at this marvel!!!!!!!!!!!(too bad she doesn't have brown eyes)

But in this picture, you can't even tell that she doesn't have brown eyes!

Second favorite part is definetley the boobs. Then comes the bottom and finally the lips.

Seriously! Guys! How could the face not be the most important?!??!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Perhaps we picked up the fondness for boobs while being breastfed as infants?
Personally I like large boobs and medium boobs that show their unique shape.
Although the buttocks have often had me gaze in amazement.
I personally drool over fit women with boobs that fit the figure, the whole package.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I like big boobs, but not TOO big. Like Pandora Peaks. That's TOO big. I don't like ones with silicone either. A smaller waist does make boobs look bigger.
to the face first, then
to the boobs. Face is still in first. But boobs are second. They're great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, though face is number one, a women wouldn't be complete without the breasts and other stuff. She must have EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

take a look at this graphic..

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
We like em cos we dont have em!

And their the only um.. 'unique' part of a woman that most guys can cope with (obvious buttons to push!)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

i know how you feel i say the same thing whenever i see my sisters

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

It only seems kinky the first time around...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join