It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider Man 3! Leaked Teaser Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
media.putfile.com...

Here it is guys it shows footage of black costume spiderman, Venom, Sandman and Hob Goblin.

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry to disapoint but it's faked. Somebody edited together footage from the other two films and did some editing to them to alter the footage to make it look like it was for the third one.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
"Sorry to disapoint but it's faked. Somebody edited together footage from the other two films and did some editing to them to alter the footage to make it look like it was for the third one."

There is obviously footage from the third movie.

1: Venom

2: Hobgoblin

Neither of these characters appear in the other two films. It may very well be fake but there is footage in that movie I have not seen anywhere that clearly goes beyond simple editing.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Still can't believe Eric Foreman is going to be Venom... WTF, I'm serial.

I could see him maybe as carnage (not so much) but Venom? pfffffft.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeah that trailer you posted is definitely fake. Its been on youtube for quite a while. If you look at the scenes that were out together, they were all from spiderman 1 and 2, just with some simple coloring editing and such.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by balon0]

[edit on 19-6-2006 by balon0]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Then why is Foreman in it? I definately see Eric Foreman in a few scenes. Whoever faked it did a good job.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
There is obviously footage from the third movie.

1: Venom

2: Hobgoblin

Neither of these characters appear in the other two films. It may very well be fake but there is footage in that movie I have not seen anywhere that clearly goes beyond simple editing.

It may seem that way, but someone edited the footage using an editing program. The footage of "Hobgoblin" is taken from the fight scene in the first one during the whole parade ceremony. As for "Venom" they edited a Venom image onto the body of another character, plus the close up of the teeth of Venom look to me at least suspiciously to something from the Alien series.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Definately edited- and fake. Check out the picture of Foreman in the car. Its Foreman taken from another movie and edited in. Same for the slimy black stuff- it comes from X-Men II and is the molten metal used to make Wolverine's bones.

FAKE !

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

new topics

top topics

join