It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(RTP) or real time projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was searching around ATS for topics relating to this specific form of astral projection, or out of body experience (OOB), yet I found nothing relating to what I am talking about in a narrow focused form.. So I decided to start a new topic in which people can discuss, exchange knowledge, personal experience, or just things they have heard on this specific subject. From what I understand, RTP is unique in that when one astrally projects, one does not go into a different dimension, for example a dimension of light, or a reality that is completely foreign to that person, but rather travels away from their body in what seems to be the normal physical world that we live in naturally. Things may be slightly different and I’ve heard people come in contact with non human entities, but you can still recognize the world as relatively the same as you do usually. If you want a little more information on (RTP) read the article on wikipedia about astral projection, it is a subtopic there.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-6-2006 by captinofcats]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Another thing also that i would like to ask is, who has actually done this? what meathods did you use to achieve this spacific type of OOB, and also any information that you found useful would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
man i guess nobody has anything on this huh?...oh well delete the topic i guess

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've never left the real time zone before in and OOBE. That's all I can say. For me it's been difficult to move further than my house. But I'd still like to go outexploring the RTZ to see things or events while OOBE-ing and verify them when I'm back in the physical.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Not-So-Real-Time Projection

Originally posted by captinofcats
man i guess nobody has anything on this huh?...oh well delete the topic i guess

Be patient. ATS threads aren't "real time".

Sometimes it takes a while for other members to find, read and consider a post.

No worries.

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
how real time projection might work. The wikipedia article is pretty sparse on description

I've had several extremely mundane "dreams"...they always involve mundane scenes.

I've been talking to few people and they seem to think they are not dreams, but projections. One of them which I posted on ATS somewhere...I'll edit once I find my link to it - I ended up in someone's apartment in an upscale area (judging by the decore and the apartment design) I could smell everything, hear their answering machine and see everything as if I was "really" there. I had no tactile sense though...I couldn't actually touch anything.

I have a lot of questions about this stuff myself...trying to figure out where one phenom starts and stops - I really think they are all intertwined so heavily that they may actually be the same animal.

I did a quick search and didn't find very much info on the topic - have any other interesting links?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OBE and Astral Projection comes in many forms and thus it is difficult to just give it one name for all various states.

1. Inner Projection. This means going inside yourself to explore your mind in its fullest. In various Hermetic and Alchemical texts you'll see references to this as well in correlation of accessing the Akashic Records. This theory can also, partially, be found in Budhism where it states that we're working our way to the point of becoming one with the Universal Conciounse where all is stored and available to you. Simply put, look within for your strenght.

Dreams mainly fall into this catagory as well seeing how you explore your own subconcious and archetypical imageries. Still it also falls into the next catagory of Outer Projection.

2. Outer Projection. With this you actually transcend your physical form and be able do various things. You can indeed stay around your house, in this reality, in "real time"...cept nobody will notice you're there unless they have that ability. You can then actually go to wherever you want and see things as they are happening right now. You can also go real time to the stratosphere and beyond and see life forms which are not from Earth.

Another aspect is with dreams where you will go to your personal Astral Environment. Some say this is a place in your mind and others see it as an external location. To me it depends which task I plan on doing, because one is self exploration of the mind while the other has no psychological effects at all and isn't ment to be that way either. In this environment you'll be in a different "dimension" as people like to call it. With Lucid Dreaming and various Self-hypnoses and trance techniques you can conciously create that environment as you wish. You personal location, which I personal decorated to be a personal quiet spot to retreat to when need be. Once more, you could see this as a part of Inner Projection as well deu to the psychological load it caries.

The most famous aspect of AP'ing is to meet up with "enlightend" beings such as "transcended Masters", "Angels", "Demons" and more. But this is a trap for those not in the clear of the ego. They will most likely see Inner Guidance, Higher Selves, Inner Demons as true Demons, Angels and such. While in fact it is just Inner Projection which shows parts of their inner psyche which they haven't come on terms with or gave intuitive good insights.

So basically we can Project Real Time, Instantly, whenever...depending on which type of Projecting you're talking. Have been doing so in one form or another for over a decade now, but in a concious manner only for the past 5 years or so.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you for the replys, sorry about my earlier reaction but, i guess you could say that i am "new" to posting in general..I have been a lurker for some time..then i registered and lurked, now im trying to be more involved by asking my own questions and giving insight and personal opinions where and when i think they might help a convorsation.

(just generic)- thats just what i was getting at..there arnt very many articals on the spacific terms that people give spacific types or forms of OOBs. thats why i made this thread so that if people decide to make any or find any on the web they can post it here. So far the findings have been slim but i havent looked really hard. I guess i just wanted hear your guys opinion on this topic and to give any information you might have from personal experience etc. thanks again

captinofcats~

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For sure. The basic idea behind astral projection is that people exist on different planes and can transcend these planes. You are existing on multiple planes at once, but you are only conciously aware of one at a time. You can change your awareness by using techniques or simply by accident.

I have never heard the term "Realtime Projection" used before, but what you say makes sense. Often when people are trying to have an astral projection, the first and possibly only place they will be able to get to is into the "RTP" area. This is on the astral plane, but very close to the physical plane so the two perhaps seem to overlap. Everything will be the same as in real life, more or less. Some stuff may be randomly moved around, weird stuff might go on with mirrors and TVs, or there may be doors where there shouldn't be. But it is basically the world you know. You may or may not be able to walk through walls, fly, etc. Normally you will project very close to your body, in the same room.

Consider it the "beginner" stage of astral projection. Here we have the physical plane. Just above is the "RTP" area, and the farther above or below you go, the "weirder" things get (although in different ways). So don't be surprised if you end up in your room before you are whisked off to some magical place. Although there are techniques to get from the "RTP" to higher planes and experiences, or simply going to other places.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Just above is the "RTP" area, and the farther above or below you go, the "weirder" things get

Interesting! i have tried to astraly project a few times by using the imaginary string meathod but i have never persued it seriously..i think i might want to do this now. One thing you said that interests me Yarcofin, is what you said about going above the RTP area and "below" it. have you ever experienced or heard anyting about what is below this level of astral projection?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have only had "RTP" Projections.

top topics

join