It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was disturbed by this�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I couldn't believe this article. What do you guys think of this:

By far, the greatest crime against humanity has been the introduction of fluoride and mercury into the population. The research is in, and they are responsible for far more than you can know. Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

Come come O. you have been here long enough to know not to do that.

Good article everyone, go the link and read it.

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by observer]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'd 'snip' the contents of that post before the mods see it!
We're meant to quote a few lines and a link, rather than the entire contents of the page you're linking to!

An interesting read though - try searching on fluoride on ATS, it's been a topic of discussion before

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
*too late*

Dude...do you have anything to add on this article??

And why even include the link if you just cut and paste the whole thing...just a snippet/taste is fine...but ALWAYS include your viewpoints/opinions on it as well...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I don't drink flouride if I can help it by drinking bottled water. I do use it to wash with and brush my teeth with, but I do not ingest gigantic amounts by drinking tap water.

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think that it disturbing. Imagine. A whole nation kept at bay by the government becuase they are drugged up. Thats an incredible theory. Imagine if the government had an undetectable chemical that they put in the water to do such a thing. crazy

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think this issue is completely blown out of proportion. unless someone can show me a study done on people who drank flouridated water vs. people who drank non-flouridated water, I'm really not going to worry about it that much.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I dont drink water, so I guess I'm in the clear. What's the point... it's clear, has no flavor, and usually has more chemicals in it than any other store bought drink. # water

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My apologies observer, wont happen again.

My opinion of the fluoride in drinking water is that it makes no logical sense for a dental application. The article raised a good point how this doesn�t make any sense to spend all that money for the benefit of a persons teeth. Besides, when you go to your dentist, do you swallow the fluoride, perhaps a very small amount? I defiantly see something odd about this. But I don�t drink tap water; distilled water is the way to go.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I don't drink flouride if I can help it by drinking bottled water. I do use it to wash with and brush my teeth with, but I do not ingest gigantic amounts by drinking tap water.

What do you drink? Soda, Beer? cofee, tea? They are all made from the same flourinated water. Personally I chug several very large plastic cups of water every day, and have for years. I don't (twitch) think that (twitch) it has any harmfull affects. Maybe I can blame my bad spelling on the fact that over flourinated water has slowed my brain.

top topics

join