It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My name is Andreas iam 19 years old and live in sweden. A winter night 1998 around 20.00 i heard my father yelling for me and my brother to come. He was standing outside on our yard and pointed up in the sky. I saw this bright light orb hovering in the sky. It was hard to determen the size and distance but it was much bigger than a star and semed to be at a distance of around 50-100 meters.
My father had observed this object for around a minute or 2 before he called on us. I remeber it as really bright white/yellow glowing. I whatched it for about 5 seconds standing absolutely still.Then it moved instantly to the right its hard to tell how far but around 5-7 times its own size. It stayed at that position for around 0,5-1 second then it moved down and left if you understand me. And then after just a few milliseconds it moved right and upwards and disappeared. The whole movement was like an big Z if you understand , starting at the top then moving down to the end and finally moving upwards at a very high speed. The movement was almost instant and in perfect straight traveling exept from when it disappeared the shape of the disappearing movement was bow shaped. When i observed it , it left a small tail of light behind it similar of when you are dragging a light bulb infront of you. I have never experienced anything like this in my whole life and my famlily hasnt either.

What do you think about this?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The symbolism of the Z formation probably has some meaning. I've seen triangles fold themselves over into what looked like an upside down 7. These things have meaning but probably nobody here can tell you what it means.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Maybe it was from the spaceclub called:

My father had contact with some of those, he is from Norway.

join