It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything Short of Drooling and Babbling is Considered a Monumental Success for Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Excess Baggage

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I have never known a President to do as much flying around the country as this one does.

It all makes more sense when you see what the Presidential Frequent Flyer Program is like.

Two more junkets and he gets a matched set of Samsonite luggage complete with the presidential seal.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I have never known a President to do as much flying around the country as this one does. Especially when he's not running for office.

It never has been - it's been about fund raising in order to buy power as a mainstay. Rove era Republicans never had a sound plan on any topic; but they've always given unrestricted access to those who can buy power.
The well worn retort is that's "politics"....analogous to saying a common cold is ebola.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Say something that makes sense. Wont you?

I'm tired of hearing how wonderful Bush is and that he's making a comeback myself. Its all bs masterminded by the fabulous Dick and upper Echelon.
And Rove not being indicted?
That's like saying "I'm real proud of my son. He isnt going to jail this year".....

You gotta love it.

Uh you saying there is just so much praise around here, the internet and the MSM for George Bush these days??

what do you really want universal total condemnation? Why... so you can be happy about it?

<< 1   >>

join