It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny stuff in the war on terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As usual I was going through multiple videos featuring the Iraqi resistance when I came across this little gem. The video is graphic, however, if one pays attention, one can hear the unmistakable voice's of American's that are actually filiming the incident.

How is it that an American knew of the operation, enough in advance to set up a tripod in order to film it? Am I the only one who finds this odd?

www.youtube.com...
(Warning, Graphic Video)

[edit on 17-6-2006 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Saw the title for this and thought it'd be about stuff like how at first they were all saying 'The War Against Terror' until someone pointed out what the acronym of it was.

Oh how I laughed.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I guess I must be the only one who finds it odd that it is an American that is filming a resistance operation against coalition forces. What was that about this being a conspiracy site?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Video's not an option for me, I'm on dial-up. As to the comments - odd yes, expect it anyway - also yes.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't think that those narratiing knew about the "operation" per se. They were filming, yes. That is quite common while on patrol. Many soldiers take their camera's with them while on patrol. I take mine everytime i go out, though i'm civilian rather than military. Call me what you like, but i think it was just coincidence. The reaction of the narrators appear to be of shock and surprise.

I took a pic of a car bomb hitting a convoy i was in approx 18 months ago. It was all totally by accident. I just happenend to be taking a pic of what was up ahead of our convoy when the vehicle suddenly swerved into our convoy and detonated as i took the pic. My reaction was much the same as in this video, alot of yelling and screaming, cussing, etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks bg_socalif.

I went back and watched the video again, and the guy clearly says pull up, as in focus, and then says "I want to get this". Maybe I am wrong, but it seems like they knew about what was going to happen.

On a different note, I find it odd that any soldier would scream in awe at seeing a comrade attacked. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am with bg_socalif in that it seemed like they were just filming a patrol. I thought the reaction was shock, rather than awe.

new topics

top topics

join