It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republican Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
For twenty years now I've seen the Republican Party use the Abortion topic in order to sway conservative Christians to vote Republican and it has worked.

I was one of them years ago, but I woke up when I noticed that the only time the issue seemed to make any progress was in election years. Immediately after the election all gets forgotten and nothing is said again until the next election year.

Now the Republicans have a new baby. They have the marriage amendment. Nothing has been done to promote such an amendment since November 2004 until now...just and the new election season begins.

I don't think for a minute that the Republicans actually want such an amendment to get passed. I think they are just using it as a banner to wave in election years. I'd like to see the Republican Party exposed for what they do....they do little to nothing for most of us in the middle class(those who earn $40,000 to $500,000/yr), little to nothing for conservative Christians, but they do plenty for their own pocketbooks and their ultra-wealthy supporters all at our expense.

Maybe this conspiracy really belongs somewhere in ATS.

As one who was a Republican (now No-Party), I encourage people to wake up and smell the coffee!!! Christians and Well-to-do Middle Class, realize that the Republican Party is not working for you. They are only promising you things that they know they can never deliver in order to win your vote. They will always blame the democrats for their failure to bring the marriage amendment to fruition or legalized abortions to an end. The truth is that they don't ever want to solve those issues because then they would not have a banner to wave come election time.

Wake up, People, Wake up

new topics

join