It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter to be described as "out of this world"!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So anyway I would like to say first of all my encounter tonight has turned me into a beleiver of alien pressence here on Earth....

While driving out to the country I had an unussual encounter with what can be perceived in my opinion that could only be described as an alien encounter.
Me and my old lady were driving out to the country and behold we seen something glowing in the woods. We decided to go check it out she was like well I wonder whos over there keep in mind this is day light and the glow was a weird blue/purple color.

We get out there about five minutes after seeing it to realize it when we got there it was perhaps the most amazing thing I had ever seen. It was hovering about 25 feet off the ground no sound,no heat and glowing not a disc more like a half circle with weird markings and lines on it nearly indescribable. I tried to take a picture but my cell phone battery mysteriously died. So like an idiot I get out of the car she is still sitting behind the steering wheel but rolls down the window and tells me not to walk up to it....

So like an idiot i walk up to it anyway and as i walked underneath I heard talking but didn't see anyone which I think is just creepy like a million voices at once. Then suddenly I passed out so did she sitting in the car.

I woke up and looked up about an hour later (30 minutes ago) and seen it still hovering there and then it streaked straight up leaving a light trail behind kinda like when you move a light in the dark really fast but it extended all the way up to the sky. It was also that same blu/purple color and it never made a sound. I would say the conclusion for me personally the only speed that is capable of leaving a trail like that is light speed.

I cannot say aliens for sure but I have been working on anti-gravity for some time and this was literally hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of what is possible. It also looked unlike anything I have ever heard anyone describe.

I somewhat feel compelled to assume that what had happened to me was important for some reason or another. I cannot really describe what I am feeling right now I am still kinda shaky and well unnerved by the experience but that could be because we passed out for an hour or so.

I wished the damn thing would not have #ed my phone up though it would have been a "smoking gun" picture. Who knows maybe I will get a next time.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Do you have any strange marks on you since you passed out? How far was it from the ground? It sounds that you had ''missing time'' which is common in most abduction cases.Can you try to describe the indescribeable marks if you can remember?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
yea...strange, battery dies.

oh well, until next time.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Strange...

The only other paranormal events I've heard of that drain batteries is ghost stories. The theory is that ghosts absorb the energy, and when they do it makes it easier for them to appear.

Were the voices speaking in english?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No strange marking or anything like that I just simply passed out for an hour...

As for my phone I think it could have possibly been some type of electromagnetic field of some sorts. If I see something like that again it freaked me out enough to observe from a distance next time. If I do have another strange encounter I will be snapping pictures from a distance.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmm, yeah, buy a good digital camera, and maybe a non digital one. They may have purposely did that to your phone.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's to har to say it appeared to be emitting a blue type of glow though very strange and scary I have never experienced anything like this before and I never wish to again.
It was just to insane for my mind to wrap around. I felt for a minute as if I was in an episode of the X-Files.

Givin I have a photographic memory and I am somewhat inclined I will eventually try to recreate what I had saw Earlier in 3d if I can if not a drawing. I knew that camera brain of mine would come in handy besides remembering my 1st birthday or the 5 books I read in the last couple of days.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
First, watch for signs of radiation. Especially, if you had/have any nausea, diarhea, or vomiting, get to a doctor and ask to be tested for non-ionizing radiation exposure.

Second, you've been here long enough to know the mantra: time, date, location, direction. So far you've only told us date (2006-06-16) and direction (up) and, sort of, time (I still haen't figured out the posting times thing
) How about a location now, so the investigation can commence?

Third, you may, of course, have been abducted, or were just a few feet from being abducted. Check your arms, neck, etc. for small buises/needle marks. If you wren't abducted then, there may be MIB knocking on your door.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
you said you heard voices...I remember reading articles about how people/aliens with telepathic abilities can project images/voices into a creatures mind, this ofcourse sometime can be to great for the mind to hand so the creature passes out or sometimes may lead to death.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow thats amazing... ive seen quite a few ufo's in my time but ive never passed out from seeing one...nor has any been so close that i could hear voices... but most likely u have been abducted which is why u passed out for an hour or so... most abduction cases occur when the person says they have had some time in which they can-not remember what happened...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"you said you heard voices..."

Just before I dropped to the ground it just happened so fast.

"nor has any been so close that i could hear voices"

Yeah it was really close enough to see it in striking detail as I said it was a half circle emitting a blue/purple colour. I would estimate it's diameter at 50 or 60 feet.

You could really see it from a distance too we must have drove at least 4 of 5 kilometers into the bush. It was just hovering there I got out of the car walked up to it heard voices as if someone was talking for a second then passed out while i was looking up at it.

I will say I have never feared for my life the way I did when I woke up and still seen it hovering above me just before it took off like a bat out of hell. Never seen aliens or anything though. Neither did my old lady who also passed out while she was in the car she also remembers nothing infact we have pretty much agreed upon what we saw was definatly not made by man.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
WHAT!?

Wow, doc, I've read a lot of your posts and I always though of you as an intelligent sceptic, now I'm going to immagine you are a believer after somthing like that.

I have two questions for you.

Do you believe you were abducted? Where did this happen?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
what you described sounds very much what the Air Force Personnel saw at Rendlesham Forest in 1980.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
So anyway I would like to say first of all my encounter tonight has turned me into a beleiver of alien pressence here on Earth....

The_Doctor, if I remember right, you were pretty against the idea of alien life visiting the earth a while back. You now say you believe in ET visiting earth, not because you have seen them, but because the craft you saw could not possibly be man made.
My question is this, how can you be so sure that what you saw confirms ET is visiting earth, when what you saw could just as easily be proof of advanced technology in a governments black project?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My guess is that you were either dreaming/hallucinating this, or you are just making it all up...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"Do you believe you were abducted? Where did this happen?"

About an hour or so north of Winnepeg, as for abducted I just remember passing out and waking up. I can't really say I was was 'abducted' but me and my ol lady talked about this and we aren't rulling this out as she has passed out as well. Though she seemed to be more afraid then I was which i guess is why she never got out of the car.

"My question is this, how can you be so sure that what you saw confirms ET is visiting earth, when what you saw could just as easily be proof of advanced technology in a governments black project?"

I will also not rule out the possibility of strong EM feilds playing mind tricks with me (voices) and causing me to pass out. I know experiments have been done with this and it had caused people to see and hear things get the feeling of beeing watched etc.

If this is government which is a possibility that I will never rulke out just from some of my own research and studies past and current. However if this is the case which ever govenment owns this is is hundreds of years more advanced then any other nation on the globe.

I do have mixed feeling about the origins and being skeptical by nature to me i consider a personal asset however in this situation I am leaning more towards non-human in origin. It's detail to hard to decribe with words and it had strange lines and contours, no openings etc.

Other then that I was passed out for an hour so I do not remember what happened during that time frame.

To break it down for everyone I am not sure of what i seen it was so intense and startling could have been human or perhaps non-human in origin. (inclined to lean more toward something non-human). Do I think the airforce of any nation has the capability to shoot down something like this? Hell No!

I Have said in the past though that if ET were infact visiting Earth it would clearly be for observational purposes only. Like scientific study etc. nothing more. I still beleive that this would be the most likely scenario.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I wished the damn thing would not have #ed my phone up though it would have been a "smoking gun" picture. Who knows maybe I will get a next time.

They probably wont let you, and they can do whatever they want with their insane technology.

top topics

join