It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had the craziest dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So I am driving down this road, and it is night. It is just street lights and my own car, and I guess I was heading east. Anyways, as I am driving down this road the speed limit is 45 and then a cop pulls behind me. I am doing 53. I get nervous and slow down, and we come to this bridge type thing that leads to the highway and now it is 35 and I am doing 43. I am thinking wow, thank god this cop isn't pulling me over, then he turns on his lights and I have to actually follow him to a side area. At this side area there is another cop, who just so happens to be Derek Jeter in a New York Police Shirt, and some guy who is there too and in a white car. Anyways, I get out of my car and go to the passengers side and open it up to give him my registration and license and stuff, his car is parked sideways next to my passenger door. He is standing next to me, and I go, what the hell did I do? Are you really gonna give me a ticket for going 8 over? And he goes, what did you do? Absolutely nothing. License and registration please. So i give it to him, and he sticks it to his window via a pen, like the little clip thing on one. And then he drives off. I look over at the other guy and I go MAN I WISH I HAD A TAP RECORDING OF THAT CUZ HE IS GONNA TRY TO FRAME ME! I look at Derek Jeter, thinking # i Shouldn't have said that in front of another cop. Then Derek is like yeah that sucks man. Anyhow, 5 minutes later the guy comes back, and now he has mascara on his eyes and on his nose and mouth. He painted himself to look like a clown. and he even has it on his tounge. I'm laughing realizing this whole thing was a joke to make me laugh and that this cop is actually pretty cool. Kinda glad he wasted my time for this. Then he goes man I can't believe what a waste of time this was i shoulda had real clown paint put on not mascara. Then I'm like how did you do that. And Derek Jeter is like He knows someone in the business. And that was that!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That is pretty messed up. Interesting story though. Those are the types of dreams I have just about every other night.

new topics

join