It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just e-mailed the NAACP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just e-mailed the NAACP, and suggested boycotting the racist Democrat party for the 2006 election.

William Jefferson was not proven guilty in a court of law, yet the racist Democrats voted him out of his Ways and Means Committee. I also brought up the 2004 Democrat Primaries where the Democrats where scared that Al Sharpton would receive "too many" votes, so they threw Carol Mosely Braun into the mix.

As a Republican, I truly hope they rally to my cause!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No response yet.

Not even a courtesy e-mail.

I'm waiting!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good LUCK!!!

Man you opened a can of worms there.

I love it

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"I don't want to pile on, but this guy is definitely guilty as sin. All of the stories we hear about corrupt politicians have his name and face on them.

If he had any class, he would resign from office."- JSOBECKY

You do know they caught him on camera right? He is guilty, the evidence was found in his freezer, what are you so upset about?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Resignation was a great option. Jefferson refused, so the racist Democrats forced him out without a trial. This is the same party that said the Republican controlled House was run like a plantation. Who's doing the lynching on this one?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Carseller4

I am ignorant of this person deeds, but if he is what you mention him to be then he should get what he deserve.

top topics

join