It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be behind the Alien Cover-up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Could aliens themselves be the main culprits behind their own cover-up?

If aliens are actually pulling the strings behind the scenes of earthly affairs it would make sense that they would prefer to remain unseen, even better to not even be believed in by the great majority.

Would it not suit the aliens to have the greater part of humanity automatically ridicule any suggestion of the belief in aliens and UFOs?

I am reminded of this quote.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was fooling the world into believing he didn't exist"- the Usual Suspects.

Various secret societies are believed by some to be behind the manipulation of world affairs throughout history.
Could aliens be connected to these groups?

Could aliens be using such clandestine groups to manipulate and control various earthly governments, religious institutions, media news/entertainment conglomerates which in turn formulate policies/dogmas/propaganda to the benefit of the controllers and to the detriment of those they control?

Is it mere coincidence that the words: conspiracy, aliens, UFOs are catalysts for ridicule in the minds of many or could this be by design?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just going by the title alone, that's like asking if burglars are responsible for keeping burglaries secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Lets expand this further...

What if our planet is seen as a coverup for the aliens?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think you may have something here. It seems so obvious, especially here on ATS, that aliens exist and have visited earth, yet anyone who dares mention this is treated as a nutcase! The real nutcases should be those who deny it, as the odds are stacked firmly against them, but form some reason they hold the popular view. It certainly could point to a conspiracy to convince the world that aliens don't exist. It reminds me a bit of that movie by John Carpenter, "They Live!." Very scary!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, you're the smartest person on this entire site. LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Interesting thought, I have thought about it too. There are number of articles out there suggesting EBEs are at the top of the pyramid, the all seeing eye not being of human freemasonry.

Myself I remain on the fence until I come across more detailed and verifiable information. That may never happen and it could happen tomorrow. Waiting to see if Mexico and France' effort to release UFO files (100% that is), will have a domino effect on other Countries?

Right now some would guess no, that EBEs are showing themselves to limited numbers all over the world additionally, Alien Abductions are for DNA samples, Hybridisation and WMD (nuc) Debriefing reasons. Debriefing more specifically due to their wanting to monitor nuclear activity and growth by all human inhabitants on this ball.

EBEs and holy things may have been involved with Earth and it's humanization since the days of Abraham, Moses...mayhaps before them and back before 'Adam & Eve'?
Wish I knew the answer to your question, point.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join