It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When babies go bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

A one-year-old boy has been bitten 30 times by a group of more than a dozen other babies at a nursery in Croatia.

Frane Simic was covered in a series of deep bite wounds all over his body, including his face.

He was attacked after the class nanny stepped out of the room to change another baby's nappy.

www.sky.com...

No conspiracy angle, but this story is so creepy I had to pass it on.

Bitten 30 times by toddlers?!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
lol that is crazy babies attacking another baby armed with only their teeth. although one thing thats gotta hurt

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
haha that is funny. i would of liked to see the babies attacking. heh poor little kid. maybe he smelled like candy or something. i would bite a little kid if he smelled like candy

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
...its like some sorta pre-school Full Metal Jacket movie...

...little baby probably kept a pacifier hidden, got caught during an inspection by the Drill Nanny, all the other babies had to do press-ups while that Baby got to happily suck on his dummy...so when the Drill Nanny left they all had a blanket-party and laid into this Gommer Pile Baby...

...yes...thats it...playtime probably went something like:

*in gruffest Drill Sarge voice*

"Are you quitting on me?! Well, are you?! Then quit, you slimy frocking walrus-looking piece of baby-poop!

Get the frock off of my Play-Skool Jungle-Gym! Get the frock down off of my Jungle-Gym! Now! Move it!

I'm going to rip your bib off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Baby Pyle, if it short-dicks every Tickle-Me-Elmo in Toys'R'Us!"

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
That�s mean Hmmm,

I would of like see the babies attacking you...

(Gust joking)...

That is creepy man...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Jeez....pretty creepy. Perfect X-Files storyline I reckon! But seriously, what on earth could make such a large number of babies act so strangely?! Most weird.

link   
They say that babies can sense things when there that little. Maybe they sensed a "Rosemary's baby" type of thing with the odd baby. hmm.
It is just wierd i can see it in my head and sounds twisted as hell.

Mark

link   

Damn bro, you have a hell of a way with that imagination of yours!

Please excuse me while I change my diaper...err j/k really.

Really!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Damn bro, you have a hell of a way with that imagination of yours!

Please excuse me while I change my diaper...err j/k really.

Really!

Yeah, yeah, we believe you! You might wanna check out some of the Google Ads on this thread's page?! hehe

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have, unfortunetly some of the products offered were not my size or style. How ever, the diapers would be usefull in keeping my shoulders clean while I have me Eagle perching on them.

I have to do something about his smoking problem though , it's been getting worse.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

A one-year-old boy has been bitten 30 times by a group of more than a dozen other babies at a nursery in Croatia.

Frane Simic was covered in a series of deep bite wounds all over his body, including his face.

He was attacked after the class nanny stepped out of the room to change another baby's nappy.

www.sky.com...

No conspiracy angle, but this story is so creepy I had to pass it on.

Bitten 30 times by toddlers?!!

That's a really weird story, I wonder what caused it.
Thanks for posting it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Define Baby to me ..Babies dont yet have teeth..
Do you mean a group of Children bite a baby
or was this baby just severely gummed ???

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Define Baby to me ..Babies dont yet have teeth..
Do you mean a group of Children bite a baby
or was this baby just severely gummed ???

Teething usually starts when the child is between 6 and 10 months old.

As for a definition of baby, while I know there are distinctions such as newborn, infant, toddler, etc., I personally consider a child to be a �baby� so long as it still wears diapers.

new topics

top topics

join