It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revitalized Stasi operating in Iceland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
An organization claiming links to East-Germany's late secret-police is trying to take over Iceland by fighting a ferocious campaign on terror.

Apparently they have discovered that organism are hardware programmed with DNA or strings of A,G,C,T (the bases that make up our DNA), just as computers are programmed with strings of 0s and 1s.

They claim that someone infiltrated the mainframe that we are all connected to and brainwashed al-Qaeda to attack on: 9/11 (New York), 3/11 (Madrid), 7/7 (London) and were or are trying to strike 2/2 (Copenhagen). Apparently the goal was or is to send a message: (9th, 3rd, 7th, 2nd letters of the English alphabet: I,C,G,B = I see George Bush) + (11th, 11th, 7th, 2nd = K,K,G,B = ?).

Apparently the 2/2 = B/B attack on Copenhagen was or is to be some kind of reference to Hamlet: "2b or not 2b that is the question."

Apparently their plan for thwarting terrorists permanently is encoded in the David Bowie song: "Life on Mars?"

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Uhh, that's interesting.

Seem to be a lot of coincidences in all that. Do you have any supporting links or reference material?
But saying that, Iceland is a lovely place that does not deserve to be overrun with manic Aryans. But also, it's deserted enough so that you could get some pretty secret stuff going down there and not many people would know about it.

Buuut, I don't think we are programmable just with our DNA. DNA is merely the instructional code that tells our body how it should look and how it should function. Our minds are something totally different. They are just about moulded right from when we are born. Everything but the most basic reflex actions such as closing our eyes we have learnt. Oh, and you can't just go around plugging wires into people and change these DNA strings. It's all a bit more complicated than that.

This appears to be your first post
Welcome to the forums?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't wanna talk too much about my genetic research background. But tend to I agree that the claim that our DNA is hooked up to some mainframe from where our minds are programmable is in the realm of science fiction. But such claims have surfaced on Icelandic websites. Perhaps they are simply attempts to deceive the uninformed public into accepting Stasi authority.

Now the "I,C,G,B" + "K,K,G,B" claim surfaced on an Icelandic Internet "dating" channel months before the Mohammed cartoon controversy in Denmark - so it would appear that some intelligence agency was expecting a crisis at least.

If the dates were not randomly selected, but carefully selected by al-Qaeda itself, the appearance of "K,G,B" could for instance be interpreted as an attempt to implicate ex-Soviet spooks.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes, perhaps there is possibly something happening here, but only because of the letter links, and even then that is very questionable.

new topics

top topics

join