It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCIENTOLOGY :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hubbard claimed he wrote but did not publish a novel named "Excelsior". Allegedly, he sent a copy to a publisher. Visited the office while the publisher was finishing the novel. Publisher allegedly finished the book, set it down, ran to and through the window. Swan dived to his death.

You would think this story would be circulating through the publishing world, and documented in a coroners inquest.

Numerous people have had psychotic breaks while going through OT3.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just sounds like another way for the NWO to take over the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Rumour has it that it that Dianetics/Scientology was a higher degree requirement for another group that Parsons et al. were involved with called the A.'. A.'. Higher level members were enjoined to create a new religion or philosophy to continue their "Great Work." There are several movements/groups that can be traced to this linage.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluetwo
Rumour has it that it that Dianetics/Scientology was a higher degree requirement for another group that Parsons et al. were involved with called the A.'. A.'. Higher level members were enjoined to create a new religion or philosophy to continue their "Great Work." There are several movements/groups that can be traced to this linage.

I can't believe no one has mentioned that Parsons and Hubbards partnership ended with Hubbard stealing both Parsons money and his woman.

When Crowley had heard that Hubbard was working with Parsons, he studied their correspondence and found their rituals to be contemptible and a bit outside normative OTO practise. Crowley mentioned to several friends that Parsons had fallen in with a conniving buffoon, but at no point moved to stop him. When Hubbard stole OTO documents and made away with some of Parsons's money, Crowley was by no means sympathetic.
Whether Parsons was foolish and blind or not, it does not change the fact that Hubbard is a classic con artist.. scientology is his best con yet!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I actually live in Clearwater

Hello, ladyspiritguide....you're probably about 10 min from me, hehe....

Like you, I'm in Clearwater (working), but I've also lived there many years as well, (though not currently).

You'll always see their recruitment patrols all throughout downtown Clearwater...(as they own half of it)...creepy.....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes he did indeed get the money and the woman. Helen Parsons Smith was very active in the esoteric community even after all this. She rose to leadership in a couple of occult organizations. I have no idea if she is still alive as I am several years removed from the loop. Nice to see someone else knows this stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The Navy also has a direct connection with Scientology, also did you ever see the sign of scientology? two triangles with an S going over them. If you have ever seen the article in Razor magazine about Scientology, you see the picture with two ladies in full Naval uniforms, and a lady (that died trying to get out of scientology) holding the "document" when she first became an official scientologist.

Now put two and two together.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Documentary on Christi Allie the other night? She was on her last leg, broke and had a serious drug problem while trying to break into show buiseness. She supposedly got cured by the assistance of scientology.

I also found it interesting that she got her first big break in the movies on the way to her parents funeral. And also her first child was said to have been a miscariage. It kind of makes you wonder?.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Scientology has got to be IN on it.
Esp. if LRH was connected to the satanist, crowley.

Didn't someone attempt to kill LRH or one of his family by putting SNAKES in his mailbox??

John Travolta, and various other Hollywood types have joined the Scientologists. Supposedly, it turns their lives around, to make them better, more productive, wealthier people. I smell a secret society.
From what little I have heard, they are not good people to mess with.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im origanly from clearwater florida... and I grew up with a slew of scientology folk lore... there was one lady who went to seek help because she was sick, and was locked in one of the Ft. Harrison Hotels for months... also I have known quite a few people who were bankrupted by the organization... possibly part of a NWO?? dunno..

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Please...

see my sig...

(C/O YTMND... humor however.. this has dark undertones.)

(***warning... graphic content.***)

[edit on 1/8/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Stay far away from these guys. They claim that they are only channeling nature spirits and that by praying for wealth and success you are not hurting anyone. Sounds great doesn't it?

If you buy into this idea then you're in for a mighty surprise because once you manipulate an event to go according to your own will, you essentially attempt to rob another soul of his own free will, directly or indirectly as it were. You might claim that this hurts no-one directly by focusing on money or wealth and thus created powerful images to go out and fetch money for you is no big deal. Yet, what these members who join fail to see is that when you use your abilities for passions and desires - as opposed to love and healing - you do Jahve/Satan's work even if it's in the very best of your intentions. Good intentions of material gain are often converted into evil, just as evil can also at times be converted into a force for good. Any society that calls themselves a religion and proceeds to offer worldly desires must be looked upon with suspicion.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I regards the cruxus of Scientology as a run away homophobic sci-fi cult hell bent on imprinting False Memories and False Personalities that have ripped off the late great Count Korzybski and took off the Janov Primal Screaming Experience which it is said is to "time-break" all Neuroses & Aberration's.

Alot of folk follow their System with no question of internal or exteriorised Ethic's, in fact L Ron Hubbard was a blatant Liar and a Cheat and a Big Con!

I loathe Hollywood with their fake chicanery and post WW2 Baby Boomer (snip), with their James Ellroy crappola -

As it goes Scientology is a rip off Guru-less Cult, their ideas seem good but Past Time Tracking can make one stuck in an Unholy Groove in their Past Elect Time Track's.

Enough said

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.!

[edit on 7-8-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you know if you add up all the required self help courses and whatever that machine they hook themselves up to sessions and all, the cost is like way over 200,000 us bucks, i like added up a bunch of the prices in one of the catalogues i got one time (my old neighbor was one):

Quoted from Wikipedia:
In conjunction with the Church of Scientology's request to be officially recognized as a religion in Germany, the German state Baden-Württemberg conducted a thorough investigation regarding the group's activities within Germany[33]. The results of this investigation indicated that, at the time of publication, Scientology's main sources of revenue ("Haupteinnahmequellen der SO") were from course offerings and sales of their various publications. Course offerings--e.g. "The Ups and Downs of Life," "Hubbard's Key to Life," "Intensive Auditing," etc.--ranged from (German Marks) DM 182.50 to about DM 30,000--the equivalent today of approximately $119 to $19,560 US dollars. Revenue from monthly, bi-monthly, and other membership offerings could not be estimated in the report, but was nevertheless placed in the millions.

If you ask me, the only thing I like about Scientology is the South Park Episode

Tome Cruise wont come outta the closet!

[edit on 8/7/2006 by PennKen2009]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Science has nothing to do with human emotions. Everything is true with what they say, don't get me wrong. Basically, monkey see, monkey do. Science is there to show us how things work, physically, that's all. We do store things in the back of our minds, and when a certain thing happens at a certain time, we act upon what we see from a moment in time when something similar had happened, or anything that has any relations in that moment in time, to the previous. Triggering something, then we explode, or whatever that triggers the memory we had, mixed with whatever emotions are stored along with it and letting it out, either something good or bad. But, humans have this thing called will power. As I see it, people has lost a lot of will power throughout this world. We are just getting lazier and lazier, crazier and crazier. I'm only 28 years old, I remember how my generation childhood, how it was like. Kids nowadays, are getting worst, in general, like they're spoiled or something. Not caring about alot of things. It is due to generations above us, is why we are the way we are. Having a life span of only 100 yrs, we know isn't much, and we don't really have proof of a god existing or not, which these help contribute to our behavior as well. Squids only live one year. They are crazy beings. Because they only live one year, and they know that's how long they live too. Because of that, they act very radical, they will attack just about anything, including themselves, like releasing anger out, just going berzerk. Not saying that has a major affect on why we act the way we do. But it still has an impact on us, whether we think about it or not. Life is short, and we know it. There are many many factors on why we act the way we act. Science is nothing but logic, which logic is a great thing. I am a very logical and analytical person, and have always observed people and their behavior since I can remember. I have always loved to watch and listen, and learn from what I see. Experience is another thing as well.
2 yrs ago, I was involved in an incident where I got shot a couple times, due to road rage. I wasn't the driver nor wanted nothing to do with it, but couldn't just knock the dude out while he was all over the road, chasing this car down, that really didn't cut us off. But something triggered something in his head at that moment, and he went berzerk, after this car. Anyways 15 min. or so chasing this car, the car slows down, passenger door opens, an arm waves from the passenger side of the other car. The driver I was with said something about a gun, and parks between cars on the left side of the road, then the other car takes off, turns a left about 10-15 down. As I thought he was gonna turn around, he goes after this car again, but I'm seein shadows on my right side, then, pop pop pop. I was going down, turning my head to the left as I was going down, not realizing it though. But I'm seeing lights flashing all over the place. The 2nd or 3rd bullet to enter the vehicle came in, aiming for my head, which the bullet turned out to be a 44 or 45 calibur, big bullet. goes through the window, coming in as I was going down. Turns out, it hit the very tip of my ear, taking off a small little piece, bouncing, or ricocheting off of it, grazing the whole right side of my head, doing a loop on my head. Other same bullet, takes out my right knee and femur, shattering the knee, bullet then goes into my left leg, which I still have in there, docs can't get it out. I don't care what anyone says, something kept me alive, dodged 31 other bullets from all sides of me, but the left side of me, in a small chevy S10. Something created this whole universe, just didn't make itself. Science can show what started the universe, but how exactly, can't, or why. Soon, we all will find out.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FalknFerno

jeez, they catch the guy?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 6-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join