It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>Brian's Remote Viewing> 8.2 Earthquake coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I wanted to share with you Brian's prediction. Its not good.

Please visit link from his email.

www.briansprediction.com...

I hope he's not right this time.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Event #1) Indonesia 6.2 [CONFIRMED BY USGS 3.31.2006 21:17 UTC]

Event #2) Japan 5.9 [CONFIRMED BY USGS 4.10.2006 11:25 UTC]

Event #3) Russia 6.3 [CONFIRMED BY USGS 4.12.2006 1:06 UTC]

Event #3.5) Russia 7.7 [CONFIRMED BY USGS 4.20.2006 23:25 UTC]

Event #4) Alaska 6.5 [CONFIRMED BY USGS 5.10.2006 2:42 UTC]

Event #5) California (San Francisco) 8.2 [EVENT PENDING] [MORE DETAILS]

Event #5.5) California (Los Angeles area) 7.9 [EVENT PENDING]

Event #6) Australia 7.5 [EVENT PENDING]

This is a remote viewing done on March 30th 2006 regarding the major earthquake to come over the next several weeks. I have had dozens of earthquake predictions come true during the past month and wanted to know why...and this is what I found:

Massive amounts of pressure are being relieved along the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'...several major earthquakes will strike around the ring as pressure is transferred from fault to fault and is moving in a counter clock wise direction.

Now I do not claim to know anything about earthquakes...but I have predicted more than 100 quakes since January of 2005. I did this remote viewing without looking at any maps or a globe, and I'm sure my geography if off by thousands of miles, but this is how I think the next major earthquakes will happen in the next several weeks, I have also posted the magnitude of each expected quake.

When a reader sends me proof of the quake, I will post the date, time and magnitude of the event. When it does happen, expect the next quake to be #2, then #3, #4 and so on...should be no more than a week or so between events.

I dont think link is working, so i posted all this. All info from the same source.*

[edit on 16-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Does he know the location of the earthquakes, also how accurate is his magnitude prediction, i mean is he averageing or altering the figures to meet his predictions ?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Some say he does. BUT, he does hit the nail on the head frequently.

His dire prediction is for California. He has them posted above as "pending"

I guess we will know fairly soon if he is correct or not!

MODS* Sorry, this is probably better off in predictions- i goofed

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If this guy is that good there is an agency that would probaly hire him right now. Maybe he already works there. No one is that good.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No one is that good. I posted this, not because i really believe it....but there's a chance he might be right.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its scary if he is credible.

He charges for predictions, and his site looks like a two year old class project. But who knows ....

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
not to try to discredit,but i thought that remote viewing was being able to see things from great distance. But always in the same time period,wouldnt this be more in the future if it didnt happen yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
first off, this guy also said that there was going to be a tsunami in may along with eric julien and there wasnt. ive been familiar with his site for a long time and alot of his things dont happen. plus i dont believe in the power of remote viewing or his talk about aliens, but to each his own i suppose. but we have had brians predictions posted on ATS several times days ahead of time and as i recall not a single one came true. also the funny thing about managing your own webpage is that you can go back and switch stuff later and make it seem like it came true.
i wouldnt put much stock into it. now if he came out with a date and everything that would give us a bit more room to judge his prediction as well...it is pretty easy to say that any given place will have an earthquake when you have the whole spectrum of time at your side. just as i have said with all his other predicitions...i think he is a punk that just needs attention and nothing will come true with this one...if im wrong, then i will admit it formally on ats

if you go on his site and read all the ones for june 2006 he has a so called "remote viewing" that says he found a cure for lung cancer...guess what it is....sneezing at least 5 times a day LOL! this guy is a complete nut job. he also says that in the next 3 weeks a drum of exposives will be detonated by a cellphone in chicago,LA, and new york. hes just a punk

Kind Regards
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I swear somewhere around here we have debunked this guy 7 ways to Sunday.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, i understand where you're all coming from. You can believe it or not.

I, for one, will be putting him to the test. He says a California earthquake is pending. I'm going to see if its true. Since this is a "prediction" ahead of time, how is he going to go back and change it??? I know about it- I know it hasnt happened.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and i certainly hope it doesnt happen.

Remote viewing: Isnt that zeroing in on a target? Why couldnt he zero in on California's faults and "remote view" an impending event? I dont understand why the comment about remote viewing this not possible.

Hey- let me know if its me
Maybe i'm not playing with a full deck today

Comments welcome!!!

Be Nice.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
DGTEMPE- the reason why i say that he can go back and change it is because ive seen him do it myself. i have been looking at his site on and off for about a year now just because i think it is interesting nothing more. and i have put him to the test myself as have alot of other ATS'ers . and i have watched him post something a month ahead of time or so and then when nothing happens i go look at the same post to see what the response is under his proofs and descriptions section of the prediction and there will literally be a different date posted then what was there before. if you read some of the other ATS threads putting Brian to the test that has been one of the major complaints other than his things not coming true at all. he changes the dates on things after the date passes and simply lengthens the time. after we caught him doing this about 5 times i think it was..we all concluded he was seriously a fraud, not just some guy who was crazy and really believed what he was saying, he just literally makes them up. or he will post things after the fact and put a time stamp on it for before the occurence just to get credit for it. the biggest example of it is with the fertilizer terrorist thing that just happened in canada. i was on his site browsing and like 4 days before it was in the news nothing was there. then i looked like the day after it happened and what do you know he has it on there with a time stamp saying he drew it a 2 months ago...hes a huge liar. i dont think you are stupid or anything Dg, im just sharing what i know about him with you.

Cheerio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you for letting me know you've already put him to the "test" I believe you, and i had heard he was a fraud, but wanted to see for myself. I guess you've done it, and i appreciate it.

So, lets keep an eye out and see what he does this time for kicks and giggles

Thanks, Digitalgirl.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Again, the same source:

This maybe another dream about the magnitude 8.2 earthquake to hit San Francisco this year, if it is, it will happen at 5:22 AM on the San Andreas Fault Line...if you know a geologist please tell them to study the earthquakes in April of 1906 for clues as of the exact date of this event.

L3X

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
another hoax like eric julien, let him speak: there is free speech and don't scary because nothing is going to happen also from alaska recently was quaked a bit different from usually
will see

[edit on 17-6-2006 by L3X]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As DG said, lets put him to the test
quake.wr.usgs.gov...
I'll be keeping an eye on this for the next couple of days, or weeks. I can't guarentee I'll do it for months, but I hope someone will.

top topics

join