It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok, I have a few questions since it seems America is really bad, and I don’t know what is going on in some peoples eyes. If people could answer any or all of the questions. It would give me an idea of what I might be missing, and could change my opinion. I am being serious and if you want to make jokes fine.

1. Was 9/11 staged and why, and did anyone really die and any planes crash?
2. Why US invaded Afghanistan?
3. Why US invaded Iraq?
4. Will US invade Iran and why?
5. Was Osama Bin Laden made up by the US, and is he now dead or the US knows where he is and is 6. 6. waiting for a good time to kill him?
6. Is the US to blame for the plight of the Palestinians? Are any other countries besides Israel to blame for the situation too?
7. Was Zarqawi fake, dead and the US knew where he was?
8. Is the US in the drug trade to poison the world and make money to use against people?
9. Are there American or Mossad death squads in Iraq killing academics in Iraq?
10. What is your view of Guantanamo? And even if jihadist were caught shooting at American troops in action should they be released?
11. Should the US feel humiliated and instead make Iran bow to them for trying to pursue nuclear energy?
12. What happened in Haditha?
13. Is the US the great Satan? And who is the great God country?
14. Is the US trying to just beat up on Islam & control oil?
15. What is Israel’s influence on the US and how does Arab countries view this?
16. Is the war of terrorism real?
17. Are the US troops in Iraq committing lots of massacres, planting car bombs and blaming other people for it, and killing for fun?
18. What would you like America’s foreign policy to be if you were running it?
19. Do you dislike American people, America’s culture, America’s government etc.? Are there any good Americans?
20. Are American people sheep and not know what is going on? Please explain.
21. Are there any bad countries out there except the US? And which ones and why? Why do we not talk about them?
22. Is America trying to take over the world and have an empire?
23. Is America controlled by a secret organization?
24. Do you want all US forces to go home to America and never get into a foreign situation?
25. Do you think US forces stationed in some countries have averted wars or is it all occupation?
26. Should there be a UN world military force with some teeth to react world problems? And if so if one of the countries with influence does not want the UN force to go, should they be able to stop it, thus letting the emergency to continue?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
1. Was 9/11 staged and why, and did anyone really die and any planes crash?

It probably had government involvement and knowldge in it, yes. It was done to give reasons to go run amok in the middle east.

2. Why US invaded Afghanistan?

Some say for the Caspian Sea gas. Others say for a launching area for other invasions and control of the middle east and central Asia.

3. Why US invaded Iraq?

Probably for the oil, sure. And oil currency. And to clean up a mess they started 25 years ago. And to remove an unreliable asset, Hussein.

4. Will US invade Iran and why?

Probably not. Bush has lost credibility and political capital and will not be trusted enough that congress would support such a strike. He has to find other means of controlling Iran.

5. Was Osama Bin Laden made up by the US, and is he now dead or the US knows where he is and is 6. 6. waiting for a good time to kill him?

No, Bin Laden existed as a real person. The CIA helped him kick the Russians out. Who knows if he is alive or dead?

6. Is the US to blame for the plight of the Palestinians? Are any other countries besides Israel to blame for the situation too?

No, the U.S. is not to blame any more than any other country. The surrounding Arab countries have helped make the Palestinian plight worse in their own ways. They denied Palestinian refugees to come settle, and have refused to give up any land to help create a Palestinian state.

7. Was Zarqawi fake, dead and the US knew where he was?

I dunno. Nor does anyone else. My opinion is that he was real and dead.

8. Is the US in the drug trade to poison the world and make money to use against people?

This question makes no sense. There are many countries involved in the drug trade from production to distribution.

9. Are there American or Mossad death squads in Iraq killing academics in Iraq?
Why don't you do research and find out?

10. What is your view of Guantanamo? And even if jihadist were caught shooting at American troops in action should they be released?

I think that the status of the detainees needs to be settled before anything further is done in guantanamo. They need to either be legally classed as prisoners of war, illegal combatants, or criminals. If they are criminals up for charges, they need to be transfered to a prison and given access to lawyers, and a speedy trial must come soon.

11. Should the US feel humiliated and instead make Iran bow to them for trying to pursue nuclear energy?

No. Why should it feel humiliated? I could care less what Iran does personally.

12. What happened in Haditha?

Why don't you look it up yourself?

13. Is the US the great Satan? And who is the great God country?

There is no Satan and there is no God country. The labels were made up propoganada nonsense by religous nuts and used by the ignorant.

14. Is the US trying to just beat up on Islam & control oil?

No. Its far more complex.

15. What is Israel’s influence on the US and how does Arab countries view this?

I think Israel has alot of control over the U.S. unfortunately. I dont care about how the Arabs see this. I care that israel has any influence at all over my country.

16. Is the war of terrorism real?

As real as the war on drugs.

17. Are the US troops in Iraq committing lots of massacres, planting car bombs and blaming other people for it, and killing for fun?

No. A handful might. But not the whole. propaganda goes both ways.

18. What would you like America’s foreign policy to be if you were running it?

Totally Isolationist. No more aid of any kind to any country, period.
19. Do you dislike American people, America’s culture, America’s government etc.? Are there any good Americans?

20. Are American people sheep and not know what is going on? Please explain.
Why would I dislike American people and culture? I am one. The government is a different case tho.

21. Are there any bad countries out there except the US? And which ones and why? Why do we not talk about them?

All countries are bad. There is no such thing as innocents. Every country has done something really nasty in its time.

22. Is America trying to take over the world and have an empire?

Who knows?

23. Is America controlled by a secret organization?

Probably several.

24. Do you want all US forces to go home to America and never get into a foreign situation?

Absolutely. They belong here defending our country where they shall be appreciated and wanted.

25. Do you think US forces stationed in some countries have averted wars or is it all occupation?

Both if you look at it enough.

26. Should there be a UN world military force with some teeth to react world problems? And if so if one of the countries with influence does not want the UN force to go, should they be able to stop it, thus letting the emergency to continue?

The UN should be disbanded if it cant do anything useful.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There are plenty of threads on ATS covering every question you have asked here. Asking people the questions is going to result in many different opinions. I think you would be better off researching your questions on ATS and then coming to your own conclusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Jeez you don't want much do you?

Is there any financial reward for what looks like a day's work?

If not ....................

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Boy oh boy do I agree with you. sbob you asked a bunch of good questions. Like was said- take the time and do some research and then you can form your own opinions on all of it. But none the less good questions of which there are no clear answers.
Excellent response skadi - I like the answers. I also think the caspian gas is or was a good cause to get in there.

top topics

join