It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breeding the best and brightest to save the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, in essence...
we have a select breeding program in America today...

that is what Strausianism is...
the select breeding of a leadership class, and a working class... but not from the genetic angle...
but from the environmental angle...

And straussianism is the exact form of government you get under straussian leaders...
but dont worry folks... straussian government is actually to prevent a nazi rebirth...
not to support it...

Just let those that are supposed to rule you, rule without your interferance, and everything will be just fine... back to work... hi ho, hi ho...

For those that want to know more about the haneous and darkside to neoconservativism, try this
Leo strauss, father of the neocon.

he refers to a thing such as a nobel lie...
one of which is that there needs to be a rich ruling class, and a subserviant working class...
but Shhhhh, never tell the workers that.... we will just let it be a little "noble lie"

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
early in the 20th century america had an eugenics program. we disallowed breeding in mentally challenged, handicap, lunatics, etc. probably why hitler thought we wouldn't mind his eugenics program since we (america) had our own. there is nothing morally wrong with breeding for better traits if it's implemented morally. problem is: absolute power corrupts absolutely. without a higher ethics bar being raised any eugenics program would reduce humans to the same level as cattle, dogs and lab rats. an alternative would be to recognize that women, as the gatekeepers of the future generations, exercise a little more discretion/selectivity in their choices of potential mates. men would, of course, fight for breeding rights leaving only barbarians as choices for mates. it's never been survival of the fittest-it's always been survival of the most ruthless.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Intelligence Isn't Everything

It's also important for children to have good strength, wisdom, dexterity, constitution and charisma if they are to save the world.

That's probably why Mr. Graham's project didn't make its saving throw.

Argh, you beat me to it! But you did remind me to wear my thinking cap +3 and my girdle of hill giant strength before I decide to purposely reproduce.

I agree with Byrd, people can be given the Earth, moon, and the stars and still amount to nothing. Laziness is a terrible disease, far worse than stupidity.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm lazy and stupid, so I guess I'm SOL in the game of life huh?

When I heard about the American Eugenics program I went nuts. How could people sterilize human beings without their consent? It's barbaric. To me, it's equivalent to chopping childrens arms and legs off so they can't grow into soldiers. GRRRRR

Proud to be an American huh?

Anyway, I'm not sure this whole thing is needed. Don't people of higher intelligance tend to gravitate toward each other anyway?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join