It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diera Message January 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been discussed before:

For the full story: The Diera Message January 13th 2003

Mr. Muhanadd Awamah, a computer programmer, who lives in Raqa St. saw yesterday (Sat Jan 11, 2003) at 9:40pm a strange body suddenly appear from the clouds. Immediately, he got his camera and took a clear shot of it. Mr. Muhaned says "I am very lucky to photograph this body, my camera already had film in it." He added, "I believe in intelligent beings in other planets and this picture is solid proof." He continued: "I was sitting on my apartment balcony when the UFO suddenly appeared. It had bright lights. Then it started moving toward Ghurair only to disappear suddenly, leaving behind bright fiery lights which started disappearing slowly within seconds.

ast night (Mon Jan 13, 2003) around 10:45pm very strange phenomena happened in el Ghurair city (shopping mall). "At the security office, the computer screen started flashing for about 1 minute, then strange writings came on the screen," Abbas a security officer commented. "The whole seen was something like science fiction from Hollywood. I looked at the staff...my colleagues...and saw the shock on their faces of what was going on on the screen. First we tried to fix the problem thinking it was something wrong with the computers, but there was no problem. So, we tried to figure out the signs but got nowhere. It was really crazy, but, personally, I think that someone is trying to contact us through Ghurair city.

Eitherway does anyone have an opinion on this? It's compelling evidence if it is infact true. What I found interesting is that not only is it a UFO sighting, but the UFO seemingly tried to make contact via a computer screen. At the very least it raises some interesting propositions as to the nature of alien species and the means of potential contact.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Interesting...wonder if any other computers in that area were affected by the same phenomena or if it was just that one
Am i reading it correct that there was around an hour between the UFO sighting and the strange writing appearing on the computer ?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What he's got is either a double-exposure or an inverted internal lens reflection (it happens with zoom lenses). I thought at first it might be the Dubai Tennis Stadium, which is the right shape and in about the right place but has only 4 light towers, or other stadium in the area.

Then I noticed not one but two oval traffic circles (roundabouts). There are probably more; the Dubai people love ovals and ellipses. Anyway, that would explain why the lights are pointed outward.

Stadium: 25°20'0.49"N, 55°25'10.78"E
Roundabout: 25°16'26.19"N, 55°17'48.61"E
Roundabout: 25°19'40.15"N, 55°22'2.72"E
More Ellipses: 25°14'8.97"N, 55°17'50.75"E

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If it weren't for the building in the picture I might agree. He is clearly not pointing his camera downward from above a stadium but is pointing it upward into the sky in my view.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Apparently this was a Close Encounter of the $$$ Kind:

www.geocities.com...

UFO Over Alghurair City Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Hey Brian..thank you for your email

To clear things up; the whole idea started about 5 weeks ago.I was working late and left the office (Al Ghurair Complex in Dubai - UAE) late going back home...when I saw what looked like a round object with lights surrounding it...That gave me a brilliant idea, a marketing one, to attract the attention of all the DSF (Dubai Shopping Festival) visitors to Dubai...The campaign is still going on and our tenants are very happy.

Fadi Kachkouche
Marketing Manager
Al Ghurair City
Dubai - UAE

Google Earth it at 25°16'6.20"N, 55°19'2.16"E
There's a roundabout right across the parking lot ("Fish Roundabout") and it appears to be ringed by street lights.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great researching, that obviously raises huge question marks over the credibility of the case.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Confirmation of the this-is-just-a-gimmick theory:

www.khaleejtimes.co.ae...

"The first thing visitors will notice is the Alien spaceship on top of Al Ghurair City..."

"Fadi Kachkouche, Marketing Manager of Al Ghurair City, commented, "Special permission has been granted to all visitors to take personal photographs with the friendly Aliens who will be visiting the mall between 6.00pm and 9.00pm daily..."

You can find an older picture of him here; he was also regional Marketing Manager for Motorola a few years earlier. The guy apparently knows his stuff

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well thats pretty solidified the de-bunking of this case, great researching.

The Diera Message has been floating around some time and up until now I've been neither to confirm or reject it.

top topics

join