It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'll respond to my last post tommorrow maybe, right now I'm tired. I, however was flipping through the last pages of this forum and noticed the age 28. I do not know or even bother speculating about the whole "aura" thing, however I am curious. Does the age 17 mean anything? I "discovered" indigoism around that time and am now currently 18....Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, I personally think I was abducted, and so were other Indigos. In fact Indigos are so common, that they are probably around 1 in 10. I think its fair to say that there is now way to know for sure, but each human being has an overpowering chakra, and there are 6 of them. Indigos are a specific human who have become an anathema to certain corporations. and genetically altered to suppress my vocation on some matters essential for the progression of mankind. The Beta adult Indigo awakens at the age of 28 or 29, depending on how effective their mind suppressing implants work. If Dr. Roger Leir is legit, then I must say that my theory is the reason why he's in business.

5 million cases of abductions nationwide. However, the abductions are not from Grey Reptoids, but intelligence organizations.

Initially, the reason for abduction was to destroy the intent of the messiah, the messenger, the emissary. John Rockefeller saw this type as a threat.

the campaign started in the 70's, when Chinese doctors found out that some children are being born with more DNA codons than others. These advanced humans were capable of Telepathic communication with unknown entities or sources.

The myth of the original nine Included Gene Roddenberry, and Nikola Tesla, 2 of the first humans to download information from the stars.

After tthe 70's, lots of ingenuity was brought into human civilization. Culture was booming by th end of 60's and people began to smarten up. Drugs were then introduced to shrink our brains even more. The drugs were too natural back then, and had less control of the mind. Now, synthetic drugs are more addictive and affective than ever. The indigo began to spread at a rapid pace and so as you saw in the film X-Men 3, the governments of the worlds began to use eugenics to destroy the gifted telepathic gentle souls.

You are lucky, this is the NWO, things are different now, truth is out there and if you were my age, they probably would have grabbed you by now. they say people are changing, young people especially, and so the future will prove this theory when all begin to mature into the humans we were meant to be. This is not my theory btw, Its mostly coming from what I read on the web and books.

[edit on 10/12/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm going to walk off the deep end and agree that there is some sort of phenomenon occurring these days. I personally am 25years old, but I have been notably 'strange' or 'weird' or something to make me different than most kids at public school ever since I was a kid. I notice it less in College, the sheer difference between people like myself and the others, because being mature masks some of the differences. Plus, its a less personal environment, because it's a Community College, no dorm etc.

I don't know if I was abducted, or by whom, but one of my fondest memories of childhood, early childhood, or most clearest memory, was of me being left at the "neighbor's house" for babysit, except their house looked weird and they seemed weird. They were human looking, no doubt, an older, at least in their 50s/60s it appeared. But the original "Dukes of Hazzard" was on TV, the 70's version, and they had these cubicle shelves going along the base of the room around each wall, and there was a model toy car from the Dukes of Hazzard just chilling right there in the nearest cubicle the second I looked over. The whole experience is really hazey in my mind, I remember it happening, but cannot conclude it happened.

What I mean is, part of me thinks it was just a weird dream I remember from when I was only 3-6 years old. The other part doesn't know what to think about it. I was so young at the time that I could not effectively communicate with my mother afterward in asking about who they were and if I even was taken there etc. To this day, when I ask her about it, and say "Did you ever take me to the neighbors when I was real little for babysit when we lived over near Peter lane?" and she has zero recollection of ever doing so.

[edit on 10/12/2007 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I had more of a common memory. I was being wheeled around on a table and couldn't move at all. The place reminded me of my day care center, there was a piano, and some water color paintings all around me. I also remember people opening the piano, and taking things out and they were speaking amongst eachother and the words sounded like they were echoing. I remember going to day care and crying all day long. My day care teachers had to tell my mother that my crying all day disturbed class activity, and I then stopped going. Now why was I crying all day, everyday?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
youtube.com...

you guys have got to see this.........

biggest load of crap i eer did see

[edit on 15-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Regarding that youtube video with the girl.

I saw her and her Mother and Father on Good Morning America last week. I guess it came out that her father was "helping" her with the paintings all along, to the point of putting the paint on the brush and putting it in her hand after laying out everything properly. It sounds like exploitation in every way.

Could that little girl have tried any harder to look sweet?

It is a shame that so often people will jump on any boat that is moving to try and catch a free ride. It discredits a movement that has inherent value and is speaking to something in others that share the concerns they have about being seriously different than mainstream humanity.

I am not one to join a particular club or classify myself into any groups, but I do feel that there are many incarnated here at this important time to somehow ease the pain of or increase the knowledge and understanding of fellow humanity during this accelerated time of the cosmic clock.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
All this exploiting is making me angry. I remember when I saw that video, and wondered who was behind it. Too bad the labels for the shining ones have gone mainstream now, boosting ratings, or attracting too much attention. I hate the spotlight, I simply want others to know how that the body is suppressed from being imbalanced in the Indigo chakra, and prevented from reaching the higher ones. Now that the frequencies of the mind enter a new spectrum, the media decides to paint the new re-invented human in a way that might cause them to be disliked.

I was born an Indigo, and have since found my way to developing a Crystal mentality. I can't talk anymore, I rather just talk telepathically. I can't even think about the last time I became fiery and hyper tensive. I awakened and have since broke away from the Indigo way of life, and feel as if I ascended even higher.

[edit on 10/15/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join