It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We are not special as you are to talk like you.
We just share observations. IC are nothing special. Try https:// instead http://

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Im sorry. Names and addresses? You have alot of access to top secret stuff. If the NSA is watching, and your into information technology, why would you allow Echelon to easily go after your ass if you keep posting addresses ?

The war going on right now is unknown to most americans. But I for one know of it. There is alot going down in Dulce. But most notably the war im talking about is in space. The Galactic federation wants all non- Earthans out of this planet because we are now developing UV- cameras which can detect anti-gravity ships. I can't think of any other reason why they want them out of our lives finally. We don't need this manipulation anymore , it's been going on for over 5000 years and now that we have become closer to the reptillians technological equal, it is time they show themselves. But I don't think the Illuminati will be around for that, by the time the reptillians come up from underground and the greys show themselves the 8 people who control planet earth will be living on the moon while we citizens brave the harsh weather conditions of the near future.

I recieve many odd communications through my dreams. I also am an avid sleepwalker. It' s how I know all this. The montauk project is what we should be talking about , not much HAARP. the HAARP gun is for our ionosphere , thats why Auroras are increasing in illumination and scope. The earthquake in afghanistant was not caused by HAARP, but by psychotronic weapons stationed on the moon. Or perhaps the Hubble rail gun.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I got even access how to build Glow "NLO" and antigravity (tornado/ inverse torndado) lens effect.
Montauc is old private project which was closed by usa gov and placed to another 3 usaf and afrl bases. Gwen is sometnih similiar also HAARp.
I know even how to predict anyone date and time of death so precise in seconds.
I playing with echalonon more than 4 years. I know what to say to phone or tv and to activate red alert. I dont need to grab dictionary b'cox i know what i am dooing.

After 20 posts i send you e*mail for private contact. First thing is to learn you how to earn money faster than u can imagine. Get ready 500-1000$ for "other purpose" and after that we can speak another things.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok. So are you implying that I work with you ? Why 20 posts ? Do you feel like using the U2U on here ? . Im learning the forex market now. But what im interested in is what you mean about learning how to make lots of money. Do you refer to FOREX or something else.

Predict deaths ? So you must not be of this world. I always thought I wasn't either like similair to most Indigo. But what is this you talk about ? You sound like one of the shepards.

20 posts ????????

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
I got even access how to build Glow "NLO" and antigravity (tornado/ inverse torndado) lens effect.
Montauc is old private project which was closed by usa gov and placed to another 3 usaf and afrl bases. Gwen is sometnih similiar also HAARp.
I know even how to predict anyone date and time of death so precise in seconds.
I playing with echalonon more than 4 years. I know what to say to phone or tv and to activate red alert. I dont need to grab dictionary b'cox i know what i am dooing.

After 20 posts i send you e*mail for private contact. First thing is to learn you how to earn money faster than u can imagine. Get ready 500-1000$ for "other purpose" and after that we can speak another things.

Other purpose ?

where are all of your thread posts ? there is no record of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Ok. So are you implying that I work with you ? Why 20 posts ? Do you feel like using the U2U on here ? . Im learning the forex market now. But what im interested in is what you mean about learning how to make lots of money. Do you refer to FOREX or something else.

Predict deaths ? So you must not be of this world. I always thought I wasn't either like similair to most Indigo. But what is this you talk about ? You sound like one of the shepards.

20 posts ????????

Hmm, one has to wonder if gullible is another IC trait.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
not gullible. Im trying to test this guy. He claims to work for the NSA. My gullibility is only good to provoke him some more. That B3rgy guy is freaky.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not working for any gov agency.
Lets talk about "we are now developing UV- cameras".
First they used high speed infrared film 1956 to spot alien veiches. I know you understand that radar waves comes thru - Read document about ufo: "I predict the UFOs were not in the Infrared, but that they were in at least the UV Extreme range, and their higher temperature waves heated up the humidity (moisture content) of 35 the atmosphere, the temperature could be seen by the FLIR cameras RANGE: - 40°C till more than 1,500°C. Good contrast for signal to noise would be evident with temperatures of –27 degrees C."optimal meteorological conditions, winds no bigger than 35 kms. / hour, relative humidity of 72% and a temperature average of. at 10,500 Fts. temperature average -27° C and a visibility
average of 96%." were transparent to radar were in such a high-frequency state, that radar (micro waves) passed right through their craft. Those 3 that were captured on radar, were in a lower frequency state, but with waves that spin faster than the speed of light deflecting off visible photons at such steep angles, remained invisible.
You possibly missunderstand a year of developing that old UV technology.
Or with current Darpa.mil project for all weather scope.
Sorry missing information syndrom.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So if the Indigo are a nick name given to the humanoids with supposedly new modified DNA sequencing, then who is responsible for this. Does this stem back to any other project in the past ? Aryans or Nordic manipulation ?

I believe this is the work of the Galactic federation. They see no other way to help us but to allow humanity to help ourselves rid our planet of these petty terrestrial crisis' caused by divine intervention on behalf of the shepards. Race unknown. Perhaps the shepards are of Draconian descent.

Back to politics, I think the whole thing about this UV technology is that it is being used on space shuttle missions. It's not old. This started in 1993 or so. The big change recently is the control in NASA. Tapes are easily leaked now. Astronauts speak more freely. The ISS is up there and we are up there 24/7 now. I think in the next 10 years, after the Blue Beam project, we will develop Rail gun, and space elevator technology. Then the humans of Sumer will come and tell us our true name.

RADAR. Radio waves, coupled with Infared. UV has nothing to do with radar. What are you saying next? That we also have Gamma cameras?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Point about "UFO" is: if you know how to bild wave transformation of mass then you know how to detect it. Read post above again and again to understand it.
Indigo children are Uran children generation.

There are 6 organizations above NASA (public level clearance) in USA which scan universe. one is EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048. (level 6 and 7) Area 51 is nothing.

About radar. Gwen base captured undetected 9 crafts. 3 were in lower frequency captured on radar. other 6 were in UV extreme detectable in -27 noise. All were invisible deflecting visible photon as ususal. They blast them off with .... Report from last month.
any more questions?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Understand? where temprature suposed to be -27 C there were ar 10,500 Feets some hot spots and as usual they notify HAARP to not take them down b'coz we know their technology level and decided to blast them off.
HAARP work as a shield too.
Am gona read other posts in technology forum about teory of gravity it is simple: Einstein unifield document (published in German 1923) which describes that gravity and electromagnetism is equal.
Or about quantum computers b'coz i know hot to bild it or teach some how to bild it. Or teach you how to create inertia sheld for your car. So you can crach into mountain as you wish.
Deflecting photons using electro magnetic waves to understand you must read documents with TITLE: Photons (only observed “light” particle without antiparticle which escape gravity in local system) and his state which is high frequency mass (with electical charge on it) and his movement trught spiral helix (laser experiments connection) and explanation why it is slowed down to speed of c with inertial waves, and practical experiments which prove this. (I will not mention cern exp.)
So light is slowed to ..... speed of C 300.000 km/s.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im a science fiction writer. I do not think about building cloaking devices in my spare time. I understand how microwave radiation can obscure any spacecraft from human visibility. Visible light is all we see. We are primitive. Only 3% of earth population can see in X-ray. Most Indigo capabilities extend into the psychometry field and that's all.

Bottom line. It was only 5 months ago that I was stressed over Bush's NASA cuts. Now, I realize how powerful they really are. For some reason , the world is changing. DaVinci code was allowed to be published and spoke of ancient Vatican secrets. There are tapes of JFK at home minutes before walking into the Lincoln. BTW, look up JFK - Abe Lincoln similairities. There are lost NASA tapes on moon, there are astronauts speaking of alien encounters now. No more black lists. There are tapes of MIR station surrounded by Hyper-dimensional spacecraft. They are even digging in tombs right now as we speak in Egypt. Invading the graves of pharoah's buried 3000+ years ago. there is an article below.

What is going on. Who are really the INdigo. Why did nazi have anti gravity ships in 50's. Yes. 50's. And one more important thing. Where do humans come from?

news.aol.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news.aol.com... topnews/articles/_a/ancient-tombs-discovered-in-egypt/20070220091309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

[edit on 2/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Inertial dampers? Sort of like Holodeck artificial gravity to make objects feel real in your hands. You watching too much history channel pal ? Or you saying you could build the Star ship Enterprise now ????????? where are you from, who do you work for. stop boasting and prove your credentials.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This guy B3rgy really needs to learn how to put his points across clearly. These explanations are all over the place and the context is throwing me off.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Bush's cuts NASA budget (space program in law, where it writes that america take all space and no other contry control it?) and extend it to 6 other unpublic organisations.
If i were employee in cia only i could know only what they tell me to know. also for nsa and other.... But with DTIC system I got access to everything.
I dont want to bild complex, primitive enterprise, b'coz it's way to primitive.
I have better propulsion/em propulsion concept, equasions, diagrams, pictures of something much more modern then "enterprise"and so simple.
I don't watch histrory or discavery chanel or read american scientific.
it for kids, believe me.

Well i am in some county and there will be so many happy faces at NSA and CIA if they know where I am, or hear my voice over phone. know all they mechanisms.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Bush's cuts NASA budget (space program in law, where it writes that america take all space and no other contry control it?) and extend it to 6 other unpublic organisations.
If i were employee in cia only i could know only what they tell me to know. also for nsa and other.... But with DTIC system I got access to everything.
I dont want to bild complex, primitive enterprise, b'coz it's way to primitive.
I have better propulsion/em propulsion concept, equasions, diagrams, pictures of something much more modern then "enterprise"and so simple.
I don't watch histrory or discavery chanel or read american scientific.
it for kids, believe me.

Well i am in some county and there will be so many happy faces at NSA and CIA if they know where I am, or hear my voice over phone. know all they mechanisms.

AAAARRGHH!! B3rgY...trying to comprehend your posts is giving me a headache! My small, non-indigo brain can't take it anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I know all about Coanda, Vitshar, Deprala germang programs in 1950. As i said Nazi was sponsored by little greys. They even implantet chip into Hitler and he was aggressive..... and other.

I got newest record from AFRL in ca. they are transporting, army, choppers, humans from sattelites. 88 pages. They are useing NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) scan to quantum computer using Schor’s algorithm and dooing experiment over river Danube in night conditions.

Short text: There are 10on28 atoms of matter combined together in a complex pattern to form a human being.For the teleporter to process and transmit the quantum bit information signal that encodes the
animate/inanimate object’s pattern will require stupendous digital computer power. We could possibly learn to reconstitute a beam of atoms into a chemically accurate human being. Finally, we must consider the resolution and aperture of the optics required to scan and transmit the
animate/inanimate object’s matter (or energy) stream. The Heisenberg quantum uncertainty principle fundamentally constrains the measurement resolution of conjugate observable quantities, such as position and momentum or energy and time.Such wavelengths are in the gamma ray part of the spectrum, and this becomes a major technical problem for us because at present there is no gamma ray electro-optics with which to work with. Now consider the example of teleporting an object from the
surface of a planet back to its spacecraft in orbit some several × 102 – 103 km away.If we are to consider teleporting an object from planet to planet or from star to star then the aperture required will be >> several × 108 – 1013 km. These technical problems are truly insurmountable
unless totally new physics becomes available.The experimental work of Bennett et al. (1993) followed by the theoretical and experimental work of
others (Vaidman, 1994; Kwiat et al., 1995; Braunstein, 1996; Braunstein and Kimble, 1998; Pan et al., 1998; Stenholm and Bardroff, 1998; Zubairy, 1998; Vaidman and Yoran, 1999; Kwiat et al., 1999) made the breakthrough that was necessary to demonstrate the principle of quantum teleportation in practice.This mechanism allows the spins to function as qubits, whereby Schor’s algorithm can be performed via manipulation of the NMR fields. NMR was used to implement quantum computing in this prototype, because the nuclear spins are well isolated from decoherence as a result of the very long decoherence time (the time after which quantum coherence is lost due to environmental noise) in the system.

I got it all now i can transfer human being to any position on these planet yeeeeeeee.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
And nasa decided not to trow away money: www.nasa.gov...

I got ove 9000 pages of working models about warp

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
or try:
www.nasa.gov...

As I said 3 years maximum.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree. He talks like that on purpose to elude NSA supercomputers. I can understand what he's talking about. B3RGY is an information warfare soldier. He cracks encryptions. I figured him out. He is a Chinese working for a plan called operation Titan. He is a spy, plain and simple. He must be good, he writes with confidence and his addresses were mind boggling. He knows alot, and i believe most of what he said, because I also believe in what he said. Im a writer/historian and most of his info is on par with mine. But he sure has me beat on the stuff he mentioned about the projects and addresses of people he was certain knew secrets.

Well, I wish you luck B3. I think you will get caught.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join