It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lets all remember not to insult one another, I don't think that the indigo children idea is a real thing, but that doesn't mean we have to insult one another over it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Ok' you convinCed me i am nothing more than you.

See i sense a Sarcastic under current to this comment, even though it is actually spot on.
As a human being you are no better than I am, nor are you worse. You may be better at sports than me, you may be worse, but as a human you are not. THIS has been my constant argument. I care not if you believe in a 4 headed Dog that is destined to bring about the Apocalypse by giving Frogs the ability to fly, what I do have issue with is someone saying that without knowing someone else, that they are better. That is what the underlying ethos of this 'movement' is. That they are better than regular people.

i see that only a piece of paper that says "it is so" will sway some such as you. because somethings are not written down or probed and tested with a long fork doesn't mean they aren't so~

On the contrary, I have many beliefs that are as yet unproven, that someday will be, that doesn't mean I have to believe everything that is placed in front of me, nor does it mean on the things i believe I have to stop looking for evidence either.

some people beliEve they have a strong connection with the spiritual side of life. this spiritual side only exists when people choose to beileve. now you'll say "if its only there when you believe it it must be crap because it has to be able to sustain
itself otherwise it is just generated by the mind and therefore a cry for attention".

Don't put words in my, or anyone elses, mouths as that doesn't win a debate, on the contrary it tells us that you not only have considered that, but a part, no matter how small, believes it.

you can't just say "oh i have those traits and i don't believe so its all bull#." why do so many people feel a spiritual connection with things like this. forget the "indego story" i'm talking about aura and spiritualism. that is really what this is about. The 'Inego Children' story could be classed as a spiritual idealism.

You say this is a strange world we live in. yet you wonder why? so you go looking for answers. sifting through the worlds ideologies and beliefs leaving dirty great footprints in your wake. though once you have done that and your at the end of your life you'll look back and realise there was no proof for anything beyond physicality because you didn't open your mind. you didn't want to believe.

See your arguments are showing your true lack of understanding in the area you are trying to seem learned.
Here you 'attack' me because I don't give into believing this belief structure that you do, then make claims about me not opening my mind, also implying that I don't respect beliefs because I don't have evidence they exist.
Lets just revisit a comment you posted a little while ago.
You might remember it, it was part of your 'attack' on my name. Here, i'll post the relevant part

...How is Jesus? you need to believe in some 2000 year old dead guy. Or what you'll go to hell? Here's some validation for you!

Jesus is dead. He'll never walk again. Its you against the world and the world is against you. Who do you turn to? Jesus? All human's who live in this day and age need validation. its what makes us strive to be better than those before us.
Mean while you sit their hoping believing and waiting for a god to save you.

Here is your sarcastic response to an assumption that I am a Christian(not gonna tell you if I am or if i'm not). You believed it perfectly fair to attack this, even though this was not in question, because you was trying to make a point. This didn't work because your attack was based on a faulty premise that I dismissed rather quickly.
Fair enough, we can let that slide EXCEPT when you later come back with an attack at me because i'm not open minded about Belief and Spirituality as a whole. You need to be more cognizant of your own arguments, of your own self before you attempt further contribution to this.

I'll have to finish off my argument in the next post cause i'm running out of room

[edit on 20/6/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So really your quest for knowledge is really a struggle to not be left in the dark. you feel if you can't understand it. it must be fake. if you can't find hard evidence. it has to be fake. but this is where the world gets strange. once you've uncovered all the worlds mysteries and soured all the worlds religions will you feel satisfied? there will be nothing left in the way of imagination and spiritualism. nothing left for future generations to discover and that will be a sad day because everywhere they look for excitement there will be a sign. THIS IS FAKE! THAT IS FAKE! oh but if you look at the bird in the corner. THIS IS REAL!

There is nothing wrong with spending your life looking for answers, on the contrary, i believe life is that search. That doesn't mean that when i come to the end, if i don't have them all, things I did not understand I will thing..'aah, they must be fake'. I'm quite willing to say that there are many things I will never know, but because of that, should i give up my search now? No, of course not.
Nor should my journey end when I have found the answers to the questions I desire, life is about the process, not the result.
Having said that, if i was offered the answers tomorrow and told i could tell the world so they could stop looking, would I want that priviledge and/or burden? Yes, i think I would. Not because it would be an end, because it would be a new beginning, we would have to strive for something else.

you will realise that bringing the truth out only got people killed. your friends and family. yourself even? you Won't have realised that by destroying every faith and misguided belief you've actually contributed to the construction of an even bigger threat to humanity. A one world order. Nobody will have there fun because THIS IS FAKE. THAT IS FAKE! oh but see that siamese pig in the corner, THIS IS REAL!

If the price for truth is so huge, and indeed mine to pay, then so be it. Truth should not be concealed for fear of a possible repercussion. Fact is, you have no idea what effect the truth will have, so this entire passage could just have easily read..
"You will realise that bringing the truth out only got people puppies. your friends and family, even you got one. You won't have realised that by 'destroying' every faith and misguided belief you've actually contributed to the construction of a new dawn of enlightenment to humanity. A New Beginning of Peace. Everybody will enjoy this time because even though they know 'THIS IS FAKE, THIS IS FAKE', they can see the wonders of that little Siamese pig in the Corner because THIS IS REAL."

because of these hard truth seekers we will see the end of freedom in the mind. freedom to believe what you want when you want and how you want. because THIS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

I have no issue with any belief that is based around respect, around loving and caring for others. What i do have an issue with is a belief that tells some people they are better than someone else, so it is their duty to 'save the world' anyway they see fit.
This World is not gonna be saved by a small group of conforming non-conformists who disregard authority until the time they are told to heed it. This World, this Race this humanity will only save itself when it realises the futility of separation and segregation and bonds together in one goal, the future of humanity and its place in the world, in the universe and in our hearts.

(ohh and sorry for the double post)

[edit on 20/6/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Spearhead! Don't let your 'freedom to believe what you want when you want and how you want' be destroyed by irritating people who insist on 'hard truth' all the time! Fight on! Use lots of exclamation marks!!!! Don't forget that it's your privilege to believe anything you like, no matter how false, no matter how weird! Believe!!!!!! Believe!!!!!!

(Sings) 'No, no, they can't take that away from me...'

[Edited to remove a surfeit of exclamation marks]

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Look at the patterns....Indigos are the ones to sway away from the corrupt pharmaceutical companies and go back to alternative medicine.

Health food stores are opening up everywhere now due to the popularity of alternative medicine...looks like some of the prophecy is true.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Huh?

First off, its not a prophecy, its an idea, that there are peopel with indigo colored auras. I've never heard anyone say it had anything to do with there being more healthfood stores, or doing away with the pharmaceutical industry. I think you are just taking anythign that is "alternative" and attributing it to this 'indigo child' idea.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Prophecy is just an idea with Divine inspiration. I saw one site which spoke of pharmaceutical companies which according to some, are the number one evil in society today.

So...the going back to alternative medicine is far from a little thing. It's a big thing. Indigos will wipe away ignorance...and bring integrity back to the human. I see it happening, I actually have hope for the future. Young people today are smarter in a spiritual and moral sense .

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There is nothing indicating that the young people today are "smarter" in terms of morals or spirituality, or anything for that matter. I am not saying that there is something wrong with the younger people today (and, remember, indigos by now are getting on in years), I am saying....they're normal.

As far as pharmaceuticals being a big evil and alternative medecine being the answer, i'd disagree on both those counts, and I'd really disagree on people with bright blue auras having anything to do with alternative medecine being a popular fad today.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Never mind the color indigo, but ill tell you how they have control to change it. Simply stop getting drugs prescribed and using alternative medicine !! thats it . This isnt a fad. Nature has everything for everything. But Drug companies can't profit over the natural cures because they cant patent them. You can't patent something that grows naturally. Many drugs might induce cancer. Just like the cigarettes people smoke. Why can't a pill do the same?

[edit on 6/29/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Never mind the color indigo, but ill tell you how they have control to change it. Simply stop getting drugs prescribed and using alternative medicine !! thats it . This isnt a fad. Nature has everything for everything. But Drug companies can't profit over the natural cures because they cant patent them. You can't patent something that grows naturally. Many drugs might induce cancer. Just like the cigarettes people smoke. Why can't a pill do the same?

[edit on 6/29/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

You see the word you used there....'Might'.
In this past year alone, there has been many differing views on plenty of things that 'Might' cause Cancer.
I'm not a fan of Drugs, infact I can't remember the last time I took any because I firmly believe I don't need them for the illnesses 'suffer'.
But answer me this.
These 'Herbal Remedies', do the stores sell them?
Yes, they do.
Do they make a profit?
Yes, they do.
They also charge a heck of a lot more too.
At my local supermarket, the price of a tub of 50 Paracetamol is £.0.55($1), Aspirin is £0.60($1.10) the herbal equivalent is double that.

This world isn't going to be saved by grFeverfew Leaves or the likes.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I understand your point. But the point you made is that these alternative remedies only cost more. Money is not an option when it comes to health.

Everyone wants to profit. But give money to the honest business man, not the crook for example.

I have slightly high blood pressure. They wanted to prescribe me norvasc. I told them to beat it. The side effects include difficulty having erections. I think ill stick to my daily glass of wine each day.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I know why the Indigo children exist. They do exist, by the way. It was because of the sudden usage of all those drugs that the hippies made popular
but seriously, if people want to call themselves Indigo children/people/whatever, then let them. I myself have most, if not all, of those traits. I think that I was just born that way (luckily). Maybe it's evolution, maybe it isn't. Is that really for you to decide? Have your own opinions, I'm not saying you can't. I hope it is evolution though, the human race would be much better off in the long run. Just think...In stead of the countries racing to make the biggest nuke to kill all the other countries, they make a GIGANTIC pizza, and the whole world gets together to have a few beers....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I do believe it also, call it what you want...but increasing drug use in the sixties definatly affected offspring. In what ways I cannot say, but definatly in some ways.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Can we establish that the New Age followers are looney tunes? If we can do that then we can debunk the Indigo Children theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The money is not a big deal, but if you think about it its worth it. I have shower cap filters on all my faucets and showers. I want no chlorine and flouride in my water. I also purchased a case of Colloidal trace minerals, most notably gold and silver. Those two things alone basically give me an acting backup immune system, added energy, no headaches, painless joints, and great color skin. Forget synthetic. Drink that sea water pal. Condense it and drink. Best part about it is that its free ! Plenty available.

Be a physician, heal thyself - gospel of LUKE

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This whole "indigo" crap is baloney. It's trying to explain why kids act the way they do; do some light study on sociology. en.wikipedia.org... is a good place to look.

Basically, kids will always appear "strange" in the eyes of an adult, like how you can't believe how stupid you were x years ago. Simply, today's children are a little more liberal (not politically, socially), and being smart is starting to be seen as a genuine positive trait (in schools, as opposed to back in the day when that didn't mean a thing).

There's no new generation of magical human 2.0s or whatever laughable things people are coming up with these days. Sorry.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am every single characteristic of an indigo child. I was born in 1985. I don't think people are grasping the concepts too well. Not every child is like an a so- called indigo.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Incognito C]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I agree.

The requirements are very general and vague at the same time.
I'm not sure I buy the theory of "Indigo" children here to change the world.

With war and tensions brewing, mysteriously dead birds falling from the sky and weather patterns that scream "you are SO screwed" I have to wonder...what taking them so long?!

[edit on 19-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The reason why it shocked me when I read those articles because of my sense that I was put here to do something. For as long as I can remember I have had this sense that I was put here for a reason. These are not embedded concepts from traditional religions because I never have stepped foot inside a church. I wasn't raised with these concepts yet I always seemed to know them. I always have had a sense of universal truth that other people didn't seem to grasp even though I was at a very young age. I learned to read at 3 years old and taught myself how to do it. This evolutionary concept seems feasible. Most have some of the characteristics but not as much as you may think. If every kid was like this our world would be saved and that generation would advance this civilizations wisdom tenfold.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's very true. I have made these observations for a long time now. I can have better conversations with a 17 year old today than with a 70 year old. Reason is the Internet. Media. There are some kids who actually read and self educate online, instead of watching music videos. I recieved confirmation about my belief in serving a purpose when a man bought my car I was selling. He told me to quit my job, and invest time in time itself. Use time to follow your dreams and give your material posession and college life for a while. He said that I need more time to think.

I then realized that my best skills in school were writing and art. I soon discovered that I was capable of switching into an automatic writing mode. I can sit down and type away not even realizing where all the words come from. I sometimes go back the next day and realize what I had written. It's as if I am a reader of my own writing. Sounds weird, but it's been confirmed that many writers, songwriters as well, achieved this state of a trance whenever in a zone while typing a story. In my case, a screenplay, very prophetic, but mainly a drama mystery. I was thinking about including Indigo's in the film.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join