It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
B3, Links are not working for me.

Interested, I agree that the withholding of all this technology is disturbing. I always knew we were 20 years behind, but now I know that we are in fact 100 years behind in technological advancment compared to our controllers.

I will not change the thread name at all because you still did not specify enough on the Indigo frequency shift. B3, you first said this was a result of the aquarian age and the diagram of planetary alignment in our solar system. Natural psychotronic induced thought control.

Now this information about droids is not really about droids at all, instead you claim this will all be a result of a microchip population? Also, you said you know that I was implanted years ago and you seemed sure about it. Please specify, like I said, I was unable to veiw your links.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How would one know if they had a microchip implant? I had this funny feeling in my left nostril that went away after a day or so, but I didn't have a sinus infection or anything weird like that...I also have buzzing in my ears quite frequently, even when I'm not in an electronic area.

b3rgy, are we ready for this new leap in consciousness as a whole? I know I am ready for a change, I've been preparing for this my whole life and I know it...

Seems like a lot of others on Earth and quite a few on ATS have done the same preparation...

bs

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
B3, we must know this. Are Indigos the result from the early experiments with microchip implants? And are the rising number of super aware children the result of newborns being implanted?

Could these chips be the cause of this boosted awareness? I say I'm saved and spared from consumerism and attracted to knowledge and positive things. I think I found my heaven since I have followed my dreams and was never deterred from them due to distractions. But why are so many mindless, mentally dead people out there sufferring?

What is the reason for this? why is god speaking to me and not to my parents? Why was I reborn into forgetting about past interests and taking on new interests? Why did I let go of negative music and now listen to classical? Why am I incapable of small talk?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi
b3rgY can you tell me anything my future or myself wih your knowlege?
I was born in Baku, Azerbaijan on October 31, 1982.
The time is around 6-7:30 pm

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The NLO properties in terms of static and frequency-dependent hyperpolarizabilities of Si(OH)4 and Ge(OH)4 clusters are determined with an aim to understand the microscopic NLO behavior of silica. The calculated results reveal that the cluster configuration induced by the presence of a defect plays a significant role in determining the non-linear response of these clusters. In addition, instant ionization of the cluster introduces a noticeable increase in the value of second hyperpolarizability gamma
handle.dtic.mil... (NLO material from Roswell)

Structure-property relationships for local polymer mobility and the net orientation of the organometallic NLO-phores have been investigated using second harmonic generation (SHG). The methacrylate organometallic derivatives were prepared and polymerized with methylmethacrylate. Corona poling and SHG measurements were made under a variety of carefully controlled experimental conditions. In the case of the covalently bound ferrocenyl NLO-phore, temporal stability was greatest for the smaller acceptor group CH=C(CN)2.
handle.dtic.mil...

Nonlinear optical (NLO) materials are an important component of many prospective Air Force applications including optical signal processing (switches, modulators, and guided-wave devices), and new laser sources (optical parametric oscillators and harmonic generators). Considerable progress has been made in the synthesis of frequency doubling (second harmonic generation - SHG) NLO chromophores and of polymeric materials containing such chromophores. A number of these SHG-NLO materials show noteworthy promise in small-scale characterizations. Commercialization of any of them requires that significant quantities of the materials, of demonstrable purity and stability, be readily available on a routine basis to these researchers who determine processing conditions as well as device manufactures.
Corporate Author : ADTECH SYSTEMS RESEARCH INC DAYTON OH

Advances in using multicolor lithography to define waveguides in NLO polymer thin films are described in this report. These waveguides are defined by the refractive index gradients produced by optically photoprocessing the polymer films. This process, based on the spatial, temporal, and intensity distribution of laser radiation on the film, permits the 3-dimensional control of refractive index gradients within the films, allowing the fabrication of advanced waveguide structures. Experiments were done on three polymer films developed at USC. Measurements were made of the photoprocessing rates in these films and compared to a theory developed for photoprocessing in photoresist films. The thermal stability of photoprocessed films was investigated. Refractive index changes and optical attenuation in the photoprocessed regions were measured using prism coupling and ellipsometry. An optimal film was selected, and waveguide channels were photoprocessed in it through a mask. These channels were subsequently buried using flooding radiation without the mask. The film was then subjected to reactive ion etching over the channels, removing material at the surface. These experiments demonstrated the feasibility of using optical photoprocessing to create waveguide transitions from large waveguides matching optical fibers to small waveguides for minimizing the spacing of modulation electrodes.
handle.dtic.mil...

handle.dtic.mil... (document used to demant ufos)

Blue book www.dod.mil...

Psychotronics refers to the interaction of mind and matter, and so to a union of physics and metaphysics. The author advances a fourth law of logic together with the first three Aristotlean laws of logic form a complete, closed metalogic encompassing both physics and metaphysics. A cluster of an infinite number of orthogonal 3-dimensional spatial frames, all containing the same single fourth dimension, or time axis, provides a framework onto which mind, matter, fields, being, life, and both physical and metaphysical phenomena can be fitted and precisely modelled. Thus metaphysics can be precisely modelled by, and related to, physics. A mind becomes a complete 3-dimensional physical world. From the model, constructs that model life, death, a biological system, psi, consciousness, inception, telepathy, psychokinesis, UFO's, God, and the collective unconscious can be taken. Materialization, dematerialization, and mind linkage also exist, as does a specific mechanism for tulpas (materialized thought forms). The two-slit experiment and the Hieronymus device are shown to involve the fourth law of logic. Feynman's criterion for a unified field theory is discussed. Hubbard's manifold theory of physics also derives the four-law metalogic.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Chips are communication device. probably not active or in stand by mode.
1 in 10 american have tham. Little number is implanted by newborns that was experiment. They have various aplications to controled persons even to activate strong depresion and comite suicide (telepathic kill).

Just ask morfic field inside and youl get a truth.

Did aliens implanted me?
How many od alien bases in on earth?
Why is war process to clear mentaly dead population?
Way war in Irak/iran is important? What is secret not told to those? Is there underground base there like in new york?

There is also plan on top if something goes wrong to activate aliens as treat to population and control them more. Russia knows these plans. So watch new as I said how russia come closer to truth and cause a war as predicted.

Not only astrology predict it, bible codes and nostradamus predict it too.
And in my opinion this was programed/planed long time ago or situation (not war) in near future shall get point truth where we are now in process of war.

About aliens there is plan that couple of military officers goes to senate and told about 124 speaces out of universe also when senat asks why is this keeped secret and where is money. They will say security reasons, some are hostile and we cant create panic. Then wow there is war they are attacking us. Good aliens are here to help us. oh my god. etc...
And senate gives more money. or scenario Rusia Launch nuclear projectiles to hostile undergraund base at airport at new york. Offcorse base is untauched but civilians are dead at new york.
I think this plans starts as comp AI simulation of war presented AI to USA/UK and this simulation interprets as true and projectils are launched.

This will be anocend like technological messtake and aliens are there to help up and colonize earth parts which are free now because some of them can live in high radioactivity ? There is new conspiracy plan.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I assume 5 out of 100 people heard of them. But I hope im wrong. Psychologists worldwide are determined to figure out if this generation is indeed a more evolved form of human. if you were born after 1968, then it's possible that you have certain characteristics or a personality similair to what describes an indigo child. After the baby boomers, after 68 and 69,
[edit on 6/16/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

The solution is simple to why things may apear different:
TV

We're the TV generation, and I'm not saying we actually evolved either.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There is aggriment with aliens. No kill, no that no what. So aliens presense will be revealed only if there is no crazy armed person out there to kill them. So they colonize Earth in secrecy and watch humans are they cross somewhere aggriment. One of agriment is to keep them in secret until every human in earth is unarmed or scare of their presence. So america shall chip populations (passport chip) and you cant commite murder of human or alien in secret.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
There is aggriment with aliens. No kill, no that no what. So aliens presense will be revealed only if there is no crazy armed person out there to kill them. So they colonize Earth in secrecy and watch humans are they cross somewhere aggriment. One of agriment is to keep them in secret until every human in earth is unarmed or scare of their presence. So america shall chip populations (passport chip) and you cant commite murder of human or alien in secret.

The hostile ones are crippling us from the inside.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
en.rian.ru...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch news in july...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When could we expect this upcoming US economy crash ? Or is it unfolding now. I think it happened 2 weeks ago.

I also think the Vatican's BLUE BEAM project is now in effect. The Tsunamis and Hurricanes are only the beginning. Soon, they will manifest the act of Cleansing mother earth. The way they do it is by revising it's religion. In this case now, we are slowing being funneled into the N.W.O and are at the foundation which is the shaping of a new age religion. More truth is out there for the people to swerve away from old mythology. The N.W.O would be impossible without this new religion.

Holography is 3-5 years away. By 2012, we should see this Antichrist in the flesh making evil a fact, and the massive spread of fear. We must understand that these extra terrestrial beings want to remain hidden. Therefore most of all the UFO phenomena we will see in upcoming years could be entirely Holographic in origin.

NASA'S techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will connect to each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from within each individual mind.

Could it be that the elite crooks know full well that, as we continue ramping further into the effects of the Photon Belt, their abysmally declining vibratory rate, due to such a constant fixation of the material level, means an increasingly uncomfortable time awaits them as Earth continues its transition up in frequency into its finer, fourth-dimensional atmosphere?

Interesting. How uncomforable will this change be for us??

Check out more info on NASA/VATICAN Blue Beam here.

members.aol.com...

[edit on 3/28/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I allready gave you details how to identify indigo using Quarar asteroid and his place in last conection with Uran on 11 degree of Scorpio.
and Quarar conuction pluton.

csat.au.af.mil...
In this final report, results from several different high density holograph data storage experiments are presented to demonstrate that information can be stored more densely using holography We start with a preliminary experiment to show that the DuPont photopolymer could indeed be used to record high density holograms with sufficient SNR and end with an experiment where a surface density of 100 bits/micron2 was achieved. For one of the high density experiments we constructed a functional holographic 3-D disk record/read station. A new multiplexing method called 'shift' multiplexing was used to write overlapping holograms in a spiral track on the disk, just like the compact disc format. The capacity of a 120 mm disk with a surface density of 100 bits/micron be around 100 Gbytes, roughly 100 times more than the current compact disc. We end the final technical report with some suggestions for future experiments in the area of holographic 3-D disks.

handle.dtic.mil...
handle.dtic.mil...

An investigation was conducted directed toward developing a real-time display tube for an imaging system based on acoustic holography. Of the techniques capable of modulating light with the speed and resolution desired, an electrooptic display tube employing deuterated KH2PO4 (DKDP) appeared best suited for the system. A demountable tube was built to verify the approach. It was concluded that such a tube is feasible if polishing techniques are developed which yield flat surfaces on DKDP crystals sufficiently thin to produce the required resolution.
The overall aim of the work was to design and test self-contained, automated, fiber-based optical systems to measure displacement in production-related or dynamic testing applications. To this end, stability requirements imposed on fibers and optical elements required for remote holographic interferometric analysis have been evaluated for continuous wave laser systems, and techniques were developed to record interferograms on non-isolated and submerged test objects. Thermoplastics have been incorporated into fiber-based systems to record time-average and real-time holograms, and holographic/fiber-optic systems have been practically applied to evaluated the thermal deformation response of microcircuit modules. Keywords: Optical systems; Laser systems; Thermoplastics; Fiber optics; Fiber optic Systems; Holograph applications.

Zebra holographic

aupress.au.af.mil...

SCF are you working on my plan to double money every month or you are still playing with Forex charts.

I am little short here
Yes my conclusion is that project BLUE BEAM can be done in garage effort.

Nanotechnology holograms
www.e-publishing.af.mil...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by b3rgY]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big cut/paste and added 'ex' tags

[edit on 29/3/07 by masqua]

Please review Posting work written by others

[edit on 29/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think speach goes like this after couple of nukes droped in mediterian sea: Shal no other god than me, I watched and didnt interfere now ..... do not harm, do not kill...........i am sendig you brothers from outer space to help you in spiritual developement" then alien jump out from the bush.

WE all can enjoi this bullsh@ at april 2009. when landing is.

Then we can take out best friend Gray to shopping.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I assume 5 out of 100 people heard of them. But I hope im wrong. Psychologists worldwide are determined to figure out if this generation is indeed a more evolved form of human. if you were born after 1968, then it's possible that you have certain characteristics or a personality similair to what describes an indigo child. After the baby boomers, after 68 and 69, Children are labled indigo gen. by scientists and psychologists. Now, im going to post some attributes that indigos are born with, and it's up to the person to unlock their talents. Indigos must make the revealation or they are just going to wind up being ordinary joes. Does the following describe you ????

Sure there are "indigo" children...especially if they are offsprings of New Age parents.

"Indigo - The Color of Money" //nice little article//
www.skepticreport.com...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He knows alot, and i believe most of what he said, because I also believe in what he said.

Well....that is good enough for me....

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Chips are communication device. probably not active or in stand by mode.
1 in 10 american have tham. Little number is implanted by newborns that was experiment. They have various aplications to controled persons even to activate strong depresion and comite suicide (telepathic kill).

Just ask morfic field inside and youl get a truth.

Did aliens implanted me?
How many od alien bases in on earth?
Why is war process to clear mentaly dead population?
Way war in Irak/iran is important? What is secret not told to those? Is there underground base there like in new york?

There is also plan on top if something goes wrong to activate aliens as treat to population and control them more. Russia knows these plans. So watch new as I said how russia come closer to truth and cause a war as predicted.

Not only astrology predict it, bible codes and nostradamus predict it too.
And in my opinion this was programed/planed long time ago or situation (not war) in near future shall get point truth where we are now in process of war.

About aliens there is plan that couple of military officers goes to senate and told about 124 speaces out of universe also when senat asks why is this keeped secret and where is money. They will say security reasons, some are hostile and we cant create panic. Then wow there is war they are attacking us. Good aliens are here to help us. oh my god. etc...
And senate gives more money. or scenario Rusia Launch nuclear projectiles to hostile undergraund base at airport at new york. Offcorse base is untauched but civilians are dead at new york.
I think this plans starts as comp AI simulation of war presented AI to USA/UK and this simulation interprets as true and projectils are launched.

This will be anocend like technological messtake and aliens are there to help up and colonize earth parts which are free now because some of them can live in high radioactivity ? There is new conspiracy plan.

meep meep belly zug zug bellumba quanto arazelli pelumba bee bee

And I mean that sincerly.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Indigo Children, you are now obsolete.

I represent the first of the Ultraviolet Children. We are smart, creative, and very great.

You may be a Ultraviolet Child if you are great too. Do you have any of the following characteristics?

1) You like and/or kill animals
2) You find the quality of pizza to be in decline
3) You think you are special, are special, or want to be special
4) Your parents want you to be special
5) You have an ultraviolet aura
6) You are smarter and more emotionally mature than the people you like to judge when you are anxious
7) You have $10,000, payable to the Ultraviolet Children's League. 1200 Narcissists Way, Ego Scam, Nigeria

If you have between 1 and 15 of these attributes, then you might be as special as us. So look to the few to understand the inherent superiority of your soul.

Sincerely,
The Ultraviolet League

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I suggest you take some time, rest, and eat better food. Posts like that only confirm my theory that humanity is a dammed race. I suggest you quit now, because you sound like a complete retard. Ultraviolet league? I didn't even get a laugh out of it. Your behavior only diminishes the hope I have left for humankind. Go read a book. Better yet, read these documents and realize that they are out for public display now. Whatever our government or governments have, or had or have been hiding will soon be available for civilian usage.

Btw, B3, the Genome project. Did you get to see the list of 43 mammals being created right now. DNA sequencing is in process right now. I saw one animal that looked like a Raccoon with a human like face! DNA structures ranging as low as 3400MB. Some of these mammals have human like faces on them, it's all available via google. It's amazing! We have to realize the mutations occurring now with animals and fish have been in the works for a long time now. The processes are ending now. I can only imagine what's in store for human evolution. But first they have to design.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
SCP, you have to admit that a lot of the things being posted in this thread don't make a lot of sense. There's no need to call somebody retarded just for pointing out that TERMINATOR GARAGE EFORT (sic) probably isn't the path to global salvation we've all been looking for.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
And what kind od salavation you are looking ? In science/technology forum?

Money can do that salvation?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by b3rgY]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join