It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
oh for sure, i see your argument an i agree....

i just speak for the positive aspect of indigos an what meaningful things it stands for....

not the arseclowns who hide behind their kids, thats retarded an greedy an karma will handle them as needed, they will learn or at least be given the tools to learn as it is up to them.

Im just at awe with the acceptance of our america to the guberment to analize the public for everything they can provide.....

an that its ok to invade whatever we wish.

We have needs inside our circle that must be met to fulfill anything outside of it.

Another way to say it

You must take care of yourself, before you can help others.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
You must take care of yourself, before you can help others.

That is one of the most insightful things i've read all day.

WTG my friend,

wupy

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
See, the reason I don't believe in these Indigo children is because it doesn't necessarily compute that you have to be a genius or hold beliefs of free love and what not to change the world, for good or bad.
As i said in my post, everyone is special.
Me personally, I fit in every one of those catagories if i think about it, but do i think i'm some pseudo-new ageists definition of a new evolutionary step towards a better humankind...not at all.

I fundementally believe that this is nothing new. This is something prevalent within all aspects of the human race, an ability to to see what is wrong with the world and wish to change it. Though-Out history we are shown that there are people with this, they are the few that push forth. We have them in this generation too, they will make themselves known eventually. IF everyone lived up to the full potential of a human then we would all live in a better world, with different, some could argue better, societal morality and ethical stances, but we don't, only the few do.

Indigo Children isn't a new wave movement, its someone labelling the gift of humanity in a bid to make money off of it, which seems to be the opposite of this doctrine.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
then i dont think yer grasping the whole deal.....

the indigos mostly posses some sort of advanced ability to use esp......

plain an simple... everyone has esp, but for some reason or another alot of these children well the ones i have physicaly seen an witnessed. posses esp. in some sense.

i believe its to promote the use of the worlds esp abilites. you use esp all the time but not to the degree you could be.

its a movement of the mind, our minds havent been in the front seat of history as we can see. or else wars would be history.....

we live IDIOT lives. wars? to solve problems yeah thats smart. people were meant to live not be used in mortal combat to decide a problem..

i think its more about realizing theres more to human living then what we are doing, theres more to living then working 9 to 5 for money to live. we live to experience life not to experience MONEY!

its all about nature balancing itself out. no matter what happens i can say for sure by 2012 we will of have gone thru a WHOLE mess of stuff...... Im for sure, once that date has come, which has been the only date I speak of. an nothing has happened i will climb down off mah box an return to sleepy hallow.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Personally, I don't buy this Indigo Children nonsense. The description of their characteristics and egos strike me as obnoxious.

I think the time frame listed corresponds more to a new attitude in how children were raised - with a lot more indulgence and advantages than prior generations. I'll come right out and say it - spoiled self centered children is what I'm getting.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

then i dont think yer grasping the whole deal.....

the indigos mostly posses some sort of advanced ability to use esp......

plain an simple... everyone has esp, but for some reason or another alot of these children well the ones i have physicaly seen an witnessed. posses esp. in some sense.

i believe its to promote the use of the worlds esp abilites. you use esp all the time but not to the degree you could be.

Show me some bone fide studies that have proven this to be fact, i'd be interestedf to read it.
Not speculation i might add.

[edit on 17/6/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Personally, I don't buy this Indigo Children nonsense. The description of their characteristics and egos strike me as obnoxious.

I think the time frame listed corresponds more to a new attitude in how children were raised - with a lot more indulgence and advantages than prior generations. I'll come right out and say it - spoiled self centered children is what I'm getting.

See, this is what i believe, i just didn't want to say it, cause some posters have already said they see these traits in themselves.

But honestly, if they are this new wane of 'intelligence', then what have you done with it?
How have and are you changing the world for the better?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
dude, is everything in your life ZIPPY ZAP? it always happens right away? for one the world wont change in 3 days.

Now as for the "New Intel" as you so call it. Mind you i said this was abilities all humans have, Its a theory, its a belief, its like a religion without the structure. Now how do you believe in god? Ok then Yeah its very different but so much alike its not funny,

im merely saying its a new understanding, that its been here since we have, but now its gonna get notice becuz theres an intrest.. a means to equal a ways.

Now with the ESP, theres isnt proof beside you talking to one of these people an hanging out with them talk with them, you will have your own personal experiences, i cant create one for you nor can they, People need to stop thinking being Psychics can win lotteries or guess your Thoughts, its alot less Direct then that. Please have a more open mind searching for answers is great thats how you learn but Target shooting sucks..

be more gentle with your Pursuit an you will gain alot more ground.

By the way i didnt say Imma changing the world, Im still working on curing myself, untill the wonderious world's doctors stop worry about insurance problems im not gonna get a proper diagnosis. I said My kids an myself fit those traits an they have Shown me Experiences that i have deemed ESP. BTW IM 25, My daughter is 2 years old, an my son is 9 months old. the kids can barely sell lemonaide let alone deal with the world alone like you suggested.

But im raising My children with a proper mind to be Loving towards all people, to care about them, an their world an to understand all things are equal. thats what im doing to make this world better, Im promoting a better understanding of how a Human being should be.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

its a movement of the mind, our minds havent been in the front seat of history as we can see. or else wars would be history.....

we live IDIOT lives. wars? to solve problems yeah thats smart. people were meant to live not be used in mortal combat to decide a problem..

i think its more about realizing theres more to human living then what we are doing, theres more to living then working 9 to 5 for money to live. we live to experience life not to experience MONEY!

its all about nature balancing itself out. no matter what happens i can say for sure by 2012 we will of have gone thru a WHOLE mess of stuff...... Im for sure, once that date has come, which has been the only date I speak of. an nothing has happened i will climb down off mah box an return to sleepy hallow.

War has been and forever will be part of the Human Race.
Our level of Intelligence will not stop this, it will just change the way we 'attack' War.
War, even though people hate it, does bring about the 'best' in some, and I don't just mean Killing ability.
It allows this 'Intelligence' to show itself. As a process, War does often bring out the best(and worst) or Humanity, something that during peace time is not on show.
Without War, as a society, we would lose some of our focus.
I'm not advocating certain 'Wars' but i am advocating the need for it.

I could not agree more that Money is something that is too much of a focus, but honestly, Intelligence isn't the be all and end all for everyone in society.
My Brother, not exactly a 'Scholar', infact I can say he is pretty average(or just below) in the intelligence stakes, however, the things he holds dear, his family, his friends, they aren't to do with money.
His lack of intelligence(for want of a better word) suits him, and the society he lives in because his dreams and asperations are simple, like a Family, a Home, a Beer at the weekend.
His life isn't I need more money.
Infact, i would wager the more intelligent a person is, the more 'ability' they have, the more money they need, in part of a misguided effort to change the world to their Ideals.

This 2012, i personally believe that nothing will happen, its just another date for those people wanting to sell something to the 'enlightened' amongst us who need something to believe, who want so dearly to believe that they have something that makes them better than the people who are able to live life to the fullest of their potential. Again, the big problem with the intelligent, not only do alot not live to that potential, they are intelligent enough to realise it, and thats what gets them down, this fact. Thats why they put stock in things like 'Indigo Children' because that allows them to think...one day i'll achieve.
You want to achieve something, don't wait for it to happen, make it happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

could not agree more that Money is something that is too much of a focus, but honestly, Intelligence isn't the be all and end all for everyone in society.

i have a prob with that, intelligence is the only way we will learn to solve our differences in other means. More peaceful means. why must people die to solve problems? answer me this?

Why Would i of had to die, an leave my 2 year old daughter an my 9 month old son an my 24 year old wife Alone in this world? for Bushs Mistake of thinking WMD were in Iraq? or whatever hes new reason for going is. WHY is that ok?

WHY Is WAR OK FOR YOU!@!!! People DIE in WAR!!! They die an they dont come back!

i got out of the military without harm, but alot of others didnt, WHY is it ok for them to die for Ideas? when there could be another way to handle the whole situation.

i just want you to think about it, war an the many other things humans do now adays is the reason this world is dying right now.... an why its fixing itself.

an im not gonna even get into the whole deal about what war does to the PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE!!!!!!!! im Sick of america's guberment for what we have done to iraqs people. we could of done it alot better.. but we did it without respect for them!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Now with the ESP, theres isnt proof beside you talking to one of these people an hanging out with them talk with them, you will have your own personal experiences, i cant create one for you nor can they, People need to stop thinking being Psychics can win lotteries or guess your Thoughts, its alot less Direct then that. Please have a more open mind searching for answers is great thats how you learn but Target shooting sucks..

be more gentle with your Pursuit an you will gain alot more ground.

I am open minded, if someone could show me proof, or even their own experiences I'd gladly give them the time and patience with an unbiased stance to make their claims. But that doesn't mean i have to believe when all the pertinent data is given. Thats not how it works.

By the way i didnt say Imma changing the world, Im still working on curing myself, untill the wonderious world's doctors stop worry about insurance problems im not gonna get a proper diagnosis. I said My kids an myself fit those traits an they have Shown me Experiences that i have deemed ESP. BTW IM 25, My daughter is 2 years old, an my son is 9 months old. the kids can barely sell lemonaide let alone deal with the world alone like you suggested.

Which is fine, but you claim your young children have shown these traits, then explain what they have done. Make me a believer, how has a 2 yaer old and a 9 month old demonstrated this to you.
I'm genuinely interested.

But im raising My children with a proper mind to be Loving towards all people, to care about them, an their world an to understand all things are equal. thats what im doing to make this world better, Im promoting a better understanding of how a Human being should better

But how is that different to how parents of all ages past tried to bring up their children?
That doesnt make you and or them special, it just means you want what is best for your children, a world thats acceptible for them, and i'd wager 98% of all parents of all time have wanted that.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
See, this is what i believe, i just didn't want to say it, cause some posters have already said they see these traits in themselves.

I knew I wasn't alone, but someone had to SAY it.

I do not mean to insult anyone, but I find it a bit disconcerting that anyone would want to admit to having some of these traits, even if it did make them special.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Please stop saying im special, Jebus... I never said I or my kids were, I said they have shown me things. Im not going to get into it becuz you have already shown me what kind of person you are an im leaving it that way becuz we are supposed to be nice here....

thank you for talkin with me, but your becoming ignorant.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
dude this is exact how i feel everthing send some links and if you did sorry cause right when i saw what it said I had to say something who stated this theroy this is really weird it decribe me very well it amazing wow!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
after reading more on this it seem the other are right you got my hope up and thinking now there right it to vague and sound like most teens all well it was cool

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Please stop saying im special, Jebus... I never said I or my kids were, I said they have shown me things. Im not going to get into it becuz you have already shown me what kind of person you are an im leaving it that way becuz we are supposed to be nice here....

thank you for talkin with me, but your becoming ignorant.

Yes, and I asked what they were. You implied that you and your children show the traits, and that your children have shown you things. I simply requested that you give me examples so i could see why you believed this.
This was in your second(i think) post

By the way, I fit every single aspect of the indigo thing as well do my children yes already so far.., Im 25 my daugter is 2year old an my son is 9 months, I have had psyche tests, been thru the AF mental evals, the whole nine yards, im of sane body an mind, an i think this is an actuall deal. many the people are lame telling us about it, but it really has hit me hard in many experiences an aspect an thats what i hold true not opinons......

Because you have been through the tests and you come out sane, you go onto say 'an i think this is an actuall deal'. This implies that you believe this of yourself, because you fit all the characteristics and you aren't a 'crazy'.
These 'Indigo Children' arent regular, they are special, in context, so by implying you are of this same 'breed' you are suggesting you are special, and i just wish to knwo why and how. What experiences do you and or your children have that warrants this, other than tests that aren't proof of the existence of the 'IC's'.

All I have done is give my Point of View on this, and you seem to be getting hostile, hardly enlightened is it.
I'm a searcher of knowledge and truth, you have propsed there is truth to this Indigo Children thing, i want to know how you come to that conclusion.
Since when has this been ignorance.

After this comment from you I must however admit to being even more skeptical being that you don't wish to put forth any real world experience.

I'm sorry that you see this as ignorant because its really not...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I knew I wasn't alone, but someone had to SAY it.

You knew you wasn't alone did you....hmmm maybe there is something to this ESP/Indigo Children Lark......lol
note: that was a teasing comment not a subtle attack on anyone else

I do not mean to insult anyone, but I find it a bit disconcerting that anyone would want to admit to having some of these traits, even if it did make them special.

Me too, seems to me, people need affirmation that they are better than others, or at lease special in some ways to give their lives some semblance of meaning.

Some people cannot cope with the very real possiblity/fact they are just ordinary.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Bah humbug.......

This subject has already been covered on numerous occasions:

The Indigo Children

Indigo Children Recognition

Indigo Children is a Satanic Conspiracy.

Am I an Indigo Child?

But hey......I guess Indigo Children don't like to use the search facility.

By now you may have guessed that I am one of "The Children of Cyan" who pretty much have the same attributes as those calling themselves Indigo, but am older and wiser, lack arrogance and ignorance, respect ones fellow man or woman, is less self centred, does not long to be part of the "elite" and more importantly, recognizes that we are all the same in different ways.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Koka]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kids experiences:

My daughter who was 2 at the time, was asked to turn the fan switch on. She tried to reach it and couldn't. She then said :"i can't reach it". i said: "OK, no biggie". I then turned back to look at her 45 seconds later and she had grabbed the cahir from the desk to get on it and flip the switch. If you ask me.. that is some pretty good problem solving for a 2 year old.

One time when i was telling my daughter i was tired of her not listening ... she spoke back to me in a frustrated voice saying "you are not my tired dad"
that one still make me chuckle.

My daughter does not like doing as she is told. While i think this is comon for most kids, i have turned it around by making it sound like its to her benefit instead. She also helps me with the laundry and knows the difference between lights, darks and whites. She also helps me fold the blankets, clean both her room and mine and even helps with teh ingerdients when cooking (stove is still to hot for me to let her near it).

Maybe my child is above average, maybe she is below (she is having a hard time concentrating on learning her reading writing), but i never look at it that way. I only see my daughter as my daughter. And while she does some things better than others, she is also worse at soem other things. Could she be an indigo child... maybe.. but again she will always be my daughter.

On a side note, if she is an indigo child.... than she most definatly gets it from DAD

By the way, she will be 4 in 2 weeks.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh god. Not the Indigo children.

Yeah, I have been told by some new agers that I am an Indigo child. My aura was indigo. Blah blah blah. Fluffy non-specific new age crap it is. Like all new age stuff. Its generic, fuzzy wuzzy unrealistic, and pretty much there to sell books, crystals, and all other money making stuff.

Spiritual evolution does not happen in mass droves and in generation. Spiritual growth and evolution is something that occurs of an individual basis, and is quite complex. Auras arent a new age invesntion: come in many colors and change constantly. The new agers keep talking about the "new age" of oneness and enlightenment. This goes against the basic spiritual continum throught humanity, that there is no "highest state attained" on earth, but that spirituality is an ongoing learning process that is in a never ending cycle, much like the universe.

No one is a ny more special than any other, and my generation, and those after my generation, certainly are no more special or spiritual than the previous. In fact, they are becoming downright destructive and hedonistic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join