It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As I said with every post we are getting closer to answer about indigos, all what I am doing is slowly understanding and explaing to ordinary humans what indigo are.
Mind path of those childrens (even if they are older than 30 years) same as they are born. Feel and thing as child, but those feeling and mind patterns are greater than 180 years expiriences human. When they are born they are we can say inteligent. This child “level” is higher than ordinary human. Understand all school/colledge/faculty material better than others and find it boring and they usualy drop school and make correction of wrong teaching methods to ordinary humans (resistance).

Relationship with parents are disturbed b’coz parents think thay are “crazy”.(especialy mother which try to control it and they resist and cant understand reason of control). Thayt high freq. makes tham resistan to as I explained (natural psyhotronic) and mind control.
Gather informations better than spy. Aura is different, talents are different. (China article).

There is a field in magnetic path of earth which contains all toughts and knowledge. Magnetic path also work as time machine so tought of all humans/aliens/GOOD are in this magnetic field locked (including other frequencys worlds). So first time thay saw a car they can/understand how to drive it to even complex. Difference is: people in older times needed to learn harder how to drive slow cars. With this field they allready know everything.
I estimate there is not more than 1.000 indigos (with different ranking and gifts) on planet.

Even astrology don’t function correct to them. If thay are supposed to be married like ordinary humans (astrology prediction of marrige) thay can resist if they wish, ordinary humans cant (resistant to natural psyhotronic).

We should start to study Near Death Expirince project (ordinary and military) and hypnosis (distracion of left brain) with 6 techique to understand how it function only on ordinaru humans to understand what happens with when we die and reincarnation (kyrlyanov) problem and controling mechanism of quantum worlds (other frequency/scenarios).

>Ranking for INDIGO goes from observers, protectors, dreamers, tourists to higest ranking – first one who change/report. They are here to spread genetic information, truth and to make report to GO(O)D what is going on EARTH, what Satan/aliens do to decide about war (NaturalPW).
(1960. gov activated program on mars/ technology which influence Lorenz force to drive mars nearer to sun and change scenario - extermination of humans. Are they smart?)

I studied all gov programs (DTIC) about (what seems close to this) and conclusion is that indigo are project from other frequency (invisible) – from THE FIRST. Older than canis major and pleyade. So we can say that they are “chosen one” to study ordinary humans and write report to GO(O)D.They are world-shakers to di cleaning up the mess (new army comes)

Satisfy?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
INDIGO born 1974-1978 are controlers carrer, prophets (less than 1000). Large number is born in 1990 and 2002.

We must take astrology for second time to get bigger picture.

www.karmastrology.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WAR is close and new army is here to survive atom bombs using gifts. This energy goft is very unique and very old. They walked long time ago, and now reincarnating.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Welcome back B3 !

Astrological forces created for good.

Alien/satan beings manipulate for their corporate plans . 4th dimensional beings re-directing planet orbit as b3 mentioned. If all humanoids are born and become Indigo, and live like monks and Indians, corporations will die out? Understand?

The 1000 Indigo estimate by B3 is due to the alien intervention to control and deter people from their natural duties they were born with. Im not saying that everyone born from now on will operate on a higher frequency but perhaps more than 1000 per generation if it wasn't for the aliens intervening. What do you think B3 ?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Also, it is unclear about year of INDIGO beginnings. I really hope one day we can all rendevous somewhere. I believe I fit into this category. I mean it's too true to see all these traits and relating to each one of them.

However let me focuse on what B3 said about how INDIGO were always here. Suppose INDIGO ( remember, label only) are only able to inhabit bodies of specific bloodlines, whether merovingins or ley lines.

Any Wizard, Magician, Priest, Warlock, Paladin, Shaman, can be categorized with the INDIGO label. Sorcerers have been around for a long time. It's just that they have been absent in past centuries and are now being reincarnated. I agree.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Nostradamus wasn't precise (did't wonted) in calculation of war. He predicted time of big GENIUS (sound like AI)

War is close (as my proffesor of astrology said) Russia. I watched VOA and they mentioned that Russia will on every american move respond to the same way. Tension are growing.

So watch news (july-december 2007) as Russia enter war seriously on spring. All locked Indigo will be activated and know what to do.

Here's a link that shows what I'm talking about

[url = www.astrologyinserbia.com...] link [/ url]

[ex ] World WAR III[ /ex]

My proffesor said: “If God created everything there is – stars and planets – and if astrology studies stellar and planetary influence on man – genuine astrologers are merely the interpreters of this divine manuscript…”
Nikola Stojanovic

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Garage effort understanding
Antygravity

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And most important book about alien ufo technology is David Sereda book, based of Stephen Hawking's Teory of everything.

Short important paper of alien technology from book

Stephen Hawking's Teory of unification EM and Gravity

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Most importand “disturbances” in my life occurred 4 months ago. I recives SMS with message: police is looking for you, some girl with drog mentioned your name, judges want you, and your phones are listenen.

Nobody in police understand why I was wanted. I went to jail for 30 days investigation.
When I come back to my residence all my books, magazines, computers was different. Like somebody pictured everythig, reprinted newpapers and back it to same place. I also noticed brocken plant in living room.

After I opened newspapers there was title: Shut up your mouth you are talking to much. Or keep your mouth closed. Then I turned TV it was exchanged talking about shyzoprenia, all presidents, about to go to America, graves of americans and such cia operation. Only I wasn’t understud something about Sout africa incident.

Normal human would think they are crazy and conclusion would be shizoprenia. But problem is I studyes most inteligence opratives and know that wasn’t true.
Also apartmant near my residence (nobody lived in there 10 years) got new neigbours.
After checking by my group who are they it was state operatives under gov and probably instaled a lot of listenening devices in there.

I don’t know who was responsible for this and what my movement created such panic.
According to tryal papers I wait trial and consequence are 4 years of prison because of heroin which I never saw.
My girl also was part of it and said: They wanna test you and your inteligence, You created misstake, but you will not do it again. Tomorrow you have no communication and it was true. I wasn’t use any phone/comm since than. There was many cars and mans/woman folowing me and I said to my girl: there is 6 sattelites watching us now every second. Tomorrow was FOG for 15 days. How they do it? They stoped after information about killing order president near contry from side of some persons in gov was published in newspapers and that was released by someone of my group (maby I don’t know who). Strange isn’t it? Anybody had such expirience?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
WOW !
THOSE GARAGE EFFORT POSTS WERE SOOOO USEFUL.

I first have to build my hummingbird generator

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I tell you, your claims are hard to believe, and would make some really good fiction. Perhaps I will write a story about it or a screenplay. Look for my movie in the future on this subject.

I dont know where your getting those ADOBE pages but your posting them on here protects us all from this rare information. Everyone can enjoy your info since the public site allows it.

I wonder how you came back after you were banned?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now I wonder what is South Africa incident???? Is it programed to create person crazy if try to speak openly or someteting real????

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Unsure. That is over my head.

I can say this. I agree with your info. However, I doubt you are a 1024 bit cracker like you claim to be. Nevertheless, Id love to see your opinion on how the moon is in it's gravity lock. Ill explain later.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Imagine scenario if I speak to psychic what I saw on TV (graves, presidents etc) . (man in white coats) shall give me nice jaccket and drogs. It's' standard operation do discharge individual in claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Minato self running perpetuum mobile with magnets in shape of moone
(2400 RPM) stronger magnets stronger generator power.
LINK

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Or you can use MEG
MEG

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Again, b3, thanks for the info.

I meant to ask: what friend of mine did you refer to in a previous post? you said "your friend?"

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well NSA is working fast INFO release
Know all mechanisms. Am i goint to jail???

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Let me again to explain how this mechanism work. After I mentioned documents and key word of south africa incident some mashine at n/s/a beeped and "friend" from third division of ... told me that this is hottest "tread" in N/S/A.

Also they rewieved it (from USA, GB and AU) and charge people on top decided to do "fast" acclimation of population (remember like internet acclimation first to facultyes) and they released mails first to "many persons with scientific, military, intelligence and other backgrounds".
So they published TODAY public info:

Information was released to the public today about contact between the United States Government (USG) and visiting beings from outside our planet.

The sources of the data are alleged to be government insiders associated with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

The information was released at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time through an e-mail stream list that includes many persons with scientific, military, intelligence and other backgrounds.

Now we can play like calculation how much time they need to do publish quantum computers, or informa. about aliens.
I wonder what they gona do if I post to public pictures of aliens.

Now what I know know most of my members group, and if somebody goes down = all material goes to newspapers.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join