It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I sure 100% sure in conclusions:

>- Russia is entering into WAR june 2007 (precise Spring 2008) because of Middle East – Iran in particular AGAINST AMERICA and PUTIN extend his mandate b'coz of war.

>- China enter 2011 (atomic WAR)

>- America for July 2011/ July 2012 (mass DESTRUCTION with all weapons)

>- period between July 2012 and July 2013, will produce total destruction of American state (4th house).

There is time traveler interview, he speaks about war i created only detailed time list of events. I am sure is this HOAX (40%) but:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Also Putin dies from bomb.
So lets watch TV news jun 2007/ until june 2008 whats gona happened (start) and are my calculations correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What is concerne me is if we jump to another time line in time and planet moves 30 degrees of position where i suposed to be time dilatated i machine stay on same position in space and planet Earth moves from where i suposed to start engine waves. So experiments on time travel in earth gravity needs to be done furher.

Or i need to do ciclic time same day of travel to last year (planet earth came to same position where i started) this need accuracy calculation.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey This thread is awesome. I am enjoying reading it thoroughly, but unfortunately the thread title has nothing to do with the topic and I think it isn't gonig to get the attention it deserves. I want to flag it but the title will push people away.Mods?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hahahaha.

This b3rgY guy is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
no, the name of thread stays the same. B3 changes subjects, but its ok since we use this thread to communicate. Feel free to add all INDIGO information on here. B3 is also admitting its 40% hoax yet he talks as if he is 100%.

B3. im down on FOREX Yen crosses killed me.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKLight420
Hey This thread is awesome. I am enjoying reading it thoroughly, but unfortunately the thread title has nothing to do with the topic and I think it isn't gonig to get the attention it deserves. I want to flag it but the title will push people away.Mods?

If you read it thoroughly you would see that your inquiry about not getting attention is wrong. I guess you missed some earlier posts and even the ones from page 8 on still describe near future events that all indigo are capable of seeing.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
b3rgY. Who pays to you to sabotage this thread? Do you get 50cent/word, huh?

Anyway, you're approaching the whole topic completely wrong. You're approaching a spiritual topic on scientific level. And sometimes, i.e. this case, spiritualism is cannot be answered by science.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
B3 is also admitting its 40% hoax yet he talks as if he is 100%.

B3 (or so I believe, I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong) is only referring to Titor's claims as 40% hoax. I don't know what to make of all this, but it's damned fascinating and I look forward to more posts from B3 to help me get through this slow boring day at work.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
b3rgY. Who pays to you to sabotage this thread? Do you get 50cent/word, huh?

Anyway, you're approaching the whole topic completely wrong. You're approaching a spiritual topic on scientific level. And sometimes, i.e. this case, spiritualism is cannot be answered by science.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

YET!. spiritualism and function of brain/glands will be discovered eventually. Scientists motivation are usually to get answers. If it wasn't for science, we'd be worshipping statues still. You are thinking of the one half side of the Paradox. of Science/Religion.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
INDIGO children could be part of the so called chosen ones, that so many religions speak of. Judaism for one, all 5 majors have their own name for saviors. Or messiahs. I for one believe INDIGO is a silly term admitted by majority of SHRINKS worldwide as a label to describe today's semi-autistic child.

Autism is on the rise in america. Im not sure about globally. Reason why? God only knows. Or perhaps, demons, aliens, etc. It's all very plausible ladies and gentlemen. The poltergeists come into our 3D from their 4D, and due to our disability to see in UV light, we have cases of AUTISTICS who see apparitions and have photographic memories. Well? Plausible?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I actually disagree. I think the schism between science and spirituality is incredibly dangerous, but at the same time I think there are some aspects of the human experience that we are unable to study and explain through science. Mainly aspects relating to consciousness, and that's only because we're trapped within it. It is impossible to describe the true nature of a fishbowl from within the fishbowl.

It'd be nice if we could understand these things scientifically, and I don't think scientists should stop trying - but I think there are some things we are unable to fully understand because we can't view them objectively.

Back to Indigo Children - have any had any chromosome tests? The description of the phenomena reminds me of Drunvalo Melchizadek's teachings, referenced in the Tool song 'Forty-six & Two' which claims that humans are on the verge of developing another 2 chromosomes in order to advance our evolution and bring us to 46 chromosomes, with 2 sex chromosomes. More info here, it's from the Tool FAQ, but it's the most concise summary I could find.

"There are three totally different kinds of humans on the Earth, meaning that they perceive the One reality in three different ways, interpreted differently. The first kind of human has a chromosome composition of 42+2. They comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. To them, there is only one energy - one life, one beingness that moves everywhere. Anything happening anywhere is within them, as well. They are like cells in the body. They are all connected to a single consciousness that moves through all of them. These are the aboriginals in Australia. There might be a few African tribes left like this. Then, there is our level, comprising 44+2 chromosomes. We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2 level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything."

Source (Skip to section G36 for those looking to find this section in that very large file)

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
I actually disagree. I think the schism between science and spirituality is incredibly dangerous, but at the same time I think there are some aspects of the human experience that we are unable to study and explain through science. Mainly aspects relating to consciousness, and that's only because we're trapped within it. It is impossible to describe the true nature of a fishbowl from within the fishbowl.

It'd be nice if we could understand these things scientifically, and I don't think scientists should stop trying - but I think there are some things we are unable to fully understand because we can't view them objectively.

Back to Indigo Children - have any had any chromosome tests? The description of the phenomena reminds me of Drunvalo Melchizadek's teachings, referenced in the Tool song 'Forty-six & Two' which claims that humans are on the verge of developing another 2 chromosomes in order to advance our evolution and bring us to 46 chromosomes, with 2 sex chromosomes. More info here, it's from the Tool FAQ, but it's the most concise summary I could find.

"There are three totally different kinds of humans on the Earth, meaning that they perceive the One reality in three different ways, interpreted differently. The first kind of human has a chromosome composition of 42+2. They comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. To them, there is only one energy - one life, one beingness that moves everywhere. Anything happening anywhere is within them, as well. They are like cells in the body. They are all connected to a single consciousness that moves through all of them. These are the aboriginals in Australia. There might be a few African tribes left like this. Then, there is our level, comprising 44+2 chromosomes. We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2 level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything."

Source (Skip to section G36 for those looking to find this section in that very large file)

Any thoughts on this?

All fascinating indeed. Some are born with more, some are born with less chromosomes. However, we all can agree that if god created it all then understand that our Human models are a result of god's science. The science of god is what scientists search for. You can't argue it. It's a paradox. People will argue about it untill the end of time.

3 types of humans? interesting. very possible. I believe there are 7 types of human when it comes to appearance. Some people look like eachother because they fit in that particular category. Most people that look like eachother also talk the same and have a similair voice. Please , make this observation in the near future. Why 7? perhaps one for each colour in the radiation spectrum.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
StreetCorner I am curious to see if you are hairy. Hair acts as our antennas so to speak.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Read my post up above?

Well yes I am very hairy. My family doesn't know who I take after. My girlfriend got used to it. Poor girl.

ANTENNAS? LOL.... Oooooook.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes we tend to get Howard Stern on Sirius if we grow a beard.LOL =) I didn't mean literal antennae. There is a reason why the prophets had long hair and a beard.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im hairy everywhere else except my head. LOL. I hope my facial hair proves useful.

I have the beard, but MONKS do not have hair. I guess the prophets loved to keep what we were meant to keep, and that is our facial hair. We are not supposed to cut it. I also think the hair acts as a filter against our airways, Oral and Nasal.

I was hoping to speak to people who suffer from nightmares . I have been sufferring from them since I was very young. Very realistic ones are ok, but the dark ones are not. I slept a total of 3 hours last night.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
BTW, B3RGY is banned from ATS. Maybe the guy knew too much.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
StreetCorner, do you get nose bleeds often?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
YES. I actually suffered from them chronically when I was a Teen. Now I get them once in a while, most recent was in November.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join