It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now I am going to light you. Most of you are saying is TRUE.

Do you know how communication goes and what are your dreams?
I explained basic communication via inter-worm hole system using quant. which is in near left side of brain. AS YOU SAIN ALPHA TO THETA COMUNICATION.

And in your brain is CHIP which is powered by couple of polonium 210 atoms. And do you know how you charge that chip? By smokeing cigaretes. Cigaretes contain over 5000 elements and one is polonium 210 (with purpose).......... got PANIC DON'T

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Also that chip control your neuro transmiters and level. So you must me hairy.

Understand...?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
how the new world order would come to power. He said it would begin with a "cold war" between countries as an excuse to militarize and enforce new freedom-restricting laws on the population. When the cold war no longer works, An "attack" on the civilian population would be planned,executed and blamed on "terrorists". The war on terror is the next step for the new world order. The book said that when the war on terror is not enough anymore, the Govn. will tell the populatoin about an "alien invasion"

From your story you got 2 chips instaled.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am sure I have them. I will never know anytime soon of course. I don't smoke cigarettes that much, I have one after dinner in the evening. I've been smoking one cigarette a day for the past 7 years.

Im also anti-medicine (pharmaceutical) I usually do not get migranes or headaches, maybe 3 times a year if that. I try to take headache away with Colloidal Minerals. If i have backache, I put on my Ionic bracelets and rings. Rarely do I take painkillers.

Anyways. Indigo are the ones to bring truth to healing. Holistic homeopathic approaches are rising. Without pharmaceutical corporations there would be no Draconian grip on us. This is their main source of wealth.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Another quick historic description here before we go into modern current events again.

The "Ley" bloodline are derivatives of Draconians. "Ley" is the nickname for dragon blood. But there are two separate species who evolved from dragons (dracons).

Reptillians and Draconians. Jews are the darker race. First to integrate Reptillian DNA with apes. Jews started off as Black africans called "Zulu" (star children) translation. These black humans are called "CETIANS" the true name for the black man. Years later, more humans were brought to earth from a planet called "DROPA" These humans were also dark and had slanted eyes. Egyptians had slanted eyes are were dark. Orients now are derivatives of the DROPA.

The other bloodline was integrated in a farm colony on Antartica. The NORDIC DNA was implemented from a group of humans brought in from Plaeidees. These were a lighter human. Blonde haired from the lack of sun on Antartica. Light skinned due to powerless sun.

These 2 bloodlines have been at war on this planet fighting through Human bodies (us) since The very beginning.

When the Serpent gave Eve the apple of knowledge, it was a Draconian who acutally gave us a piece of his DNA. This is how we became smarter and separated from early hominids and primate. Life is Alchemy.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I suggest you watch the film " Underworld Evolution" It's a brand new film 2006. Draconians are seen in that film.

Vampires are from the Draconians. Only difference is the Draconian can shape shift to appear as anyone else. It's true form is a winged reptoid. But the gargoyle is the "reptillian equivalent to our chimp" But remember. We are not fully ape. We come from apes due to natural selection, and the grace of the cosmos.

Divine Intervention on behalf of aliens, is where the interbreeding comes in. To me the true Human, evolved soley through god, the elements, or the forces of nature is the Asiatic Black man.

All white people are (hate to admit) interbred or bio engineered. This includes all Hispanics, asians and all non black humans. The most emotional of all humans is the black man. Now you know why. No im not black, and I don't have a black girl friend, but this is the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I meant to say Zeta waves. THETA is the line that splits the conscious from subconscious.

When we are awake. We are actually asleep.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
True healing. yes i explained Kyrl. effect to human wounds.
Man who lost his arm (grow stopes by negative electricity of cuted part)
But if you connect him to high frequency (note low frequencu 50hz kill internal organs and burn blood) then you can see photo/magnetic view of whole arm.

Now if you use + electrisity to his arm you can procede to grow of cells which continue to grow by this magnetic path. Using density flux you can speed it up to 1 minute. And men got new arm.

ps. remember lizard tale.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Lets talk modern things. How to earn money (how IDIGOS earn, there is new program this month february) cost $386 US.
System double money every month: from start 100$, 200$, 400$, 800$, 1600$, 3200$, 6400$. So grow is from 100$ to 6400$ in 6 month.
Imagine you start with 500$.

Do you have 386$ for "other purpose?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Also you got point 1 cigaret EVENING to charge chip. and you got DREAM and Sleppwalker (doing missions in part time with amnesia???)

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime spacetime, which ,can:

- connect together remote regions within our connect together remote regions within our universe
- connect together different universes connect together different universes
- connect together different space dimensions (for connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes) higher dimensional wormholes)

- connect together different chronological periods
within the same space region (backwards time within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

This wormhole posses: normal or BACK time travel, spherically shaped, cubic shaped, polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.

• Energy density of material required to create & Energy
thread a traversable wormhole must be “negative” thread a
– Negative in the sense that “exotic” material must have Negative in the sense that “exotic” material must have mass mass-energy energy ≤≤ stress stress-tension tension →→ this violates the Hawking this violates the Hawking-
→ “negative negative” is just a misnomer is just a misnomer
– ordinary matter has ordinary matter has mass mass-energy energy > stress stress-tension tension and obeys and obeys
the Hawking the Hawking-Ellis energy condition hypotheses Ellis energy condition hypotheses
• Mathematical theorems guarantee that “negative negative”
mass mass-energy is present at wormhole throat energy
• All the energy condition hypotheses have been All the energy condition hypotheses have been experimentally tested in the laboratory & experi experimentally shown to be false mentally 25 years before their
formulation formulation
– further investigation showed that further investigation showed that violations of the energy violations of the energyconditions are widespread conditions are widespread for ALL forms of classical &
quantum matter quantum matter-energy energy.

Shemes for generating negative energy:
• Birrell Birrell and Davies (1982): A and Davies (1982): A mirror moving with increasing acceleration increasing acceleration generates a generates a flux of negative flux of negative energy energy that emanates from its surface and flows out that emanates and flows out
into the space ahead of the mirror into the space ahead of the mirror
→→ this effect is known NOT to be this effect is known to be exceedingly small exceedingly small, and it is , and it is NOT energy the most effective way to generate negative energy

• Negative energy can be generated by ultrahigh-intensity lasers with an ultra ultra-fast rotating mirror system

• A laser beam is passed through an optical cavity resonator made A laser beam is passed through an optical cavity resonator made of lithium of lithium
niobate niobate (LiNbO (LiNbO3) crystal shaped like a cylinder with rounded silvered ends ) crystal shaped like a cylinder with rounded silvered ends
to reflect light to reflect light
• Resonator will act to produce a secondary lower frequency light beam in beam in which the pattern of photons is rearranged into pairs which the →→ this is the his is the quantum optical “squeezing” of light effect quantum optical “squeezing” of light effect
• Squeezed light beam emerges from resonator containing Squeezed light beam emerges from resonator containing pulses of pulses of
negative energy negative energy interspersed with pulses of positive energy interspersed with pulses of positive energy
energy pulses are Negative/positive energy pulses are ≈10^-15 second duration.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
AS I said Paul Dirac "Sea of negative energy".

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yea those friends from AFRL use HARDER method (FAST ROTATING MIRROR) of producing negative energy to open wormhole.
There is SIMPLE method I give you a tip:

In this paper, we will study the wave-particle state of photons and their alleged Zero-Mass-Gravity Effect state versus mass and its gravity state to search for differences and clues into how it may be possible to cause mass to reduce its mass-gravity effect.
We will look at both light and mass in all four Einstein dimensions (visually) and challenge discoveries of the mass-gravity effect in both the quantum world and the astrophysical model to find a major disagreement. This major disagreement will open the
door to proving that the “Mass-Gravity Effect” is not as consistent as it appears and that it can be reduced or increased by changing the wave state of mass.

The barrier is opaque to this photon’s energy/frequency. So if it gets through the barrier, it had to perform a quantum tunneling feat. Chiao shows, and others have verified in independent experiments, that the photon tunnels through the barrier at 1.7 times the speed of light! He says, “It’s surprising, and not everyone likes it, but it’s true.” Freedman tells us that theoretically the experiment applies to matter as well as light. Some of the other disclosures in this article are profound. Get a copy and read this!!

Even Joao Magueijo (Ph.D. Cambridge), in his book Faster than the Speed of Light (Copyright 2003), goes on an immense journey to break the speed of light and does it quantum tunneling gravity waves, or even quantum tunneling EM waves. That was his final outcome. He didn’t even mention Raymond Chaio’s work at Berkeley, CA starting in 1989.

Also, a new theory on how to break the speed of light in the very low-frequency wave dimensions. This new work will explain parallel dimensions that are invisible to relativity that cross one another towards infinity at many times faster than the speed of light.

While light waves are now understood to be tunneling by nature, rather than just bobbing up and down on an imaginary, infinite 2 dimensional space (absurd), we know that the spin velocity is faster than the forward propagation of light speed/c.

It is so startling simple, if we turn away 90 degrees away from the forward propagation of a light wave , seen in the above diagram moving right to left, we can see a velocity that is faster than the speed of light, but the diameter is too small to be significant to conquer any reasonable space distance.

But what happens, as we can manipulate radio waves, if we alter the frequency of the wave, it’s diameter gets larger. In fact, we can stretch that diameter across any distance in curved space we want, and we can travel 90 degrees away from the forward propagation of a light wave, at somewhere around 3.14 x c.

These dimensions of a light wave would be undetectable by relativity, and never appear visible.
Also, not matter how much we change the frequency of a light wave, its forward propagation would always be c because of its ability to adjust the angle of the wave.
But how could I go faster than this one step leap? I can go much faster if I reveal a deeply hidden clue in quantum physics.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What we are really dealing with in examining light waves, and the
nature of all wave-particle pairs: that there are infinite vortexes upon infinite vortexes. In this diagram, if the forward (right to left) propagation of a light wave is 186,282 mps, then how fast is the 90 degrees away from the forward propagation: at least 3.14 x c. But
then, going further, how fast is the spiral spin velocity in the particle wave examined more closely? It has to be another exponential number greater than the last calculation at 3.14 x c. With this we can go infinitely smaller, finding even faster and faster spin
velocities on wave-particle pairs.

Now are you going to use expensive sqwis light useing mirror or you examine true nature of light propagation..? and "invent" better method of LIGHT SQUZI

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Lets talk modern things. How to earn money (how IDIGOS earn, there is new program this month february) cost $386 US.
System double money every month: from start 100$, 200$, 400$, 800$, 1600$, 3200$, 6400$. So grow is from 100$ to 6400$ in 6 month.
Imagine you start with 500$.

Do you have 386$ for "other purpose?

and how is this done?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
so, how does the blood of christ fit into your stories here? it's always been pretty obvious to me that his blood will break a chain of human dna that's been altered. since you speak of these "reptillians" who are of satan obviously then the greys are demons right?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Soviets studied to influence human behavior, which included: sound,
light, color, odors, sensory deprivation, sleep, electromagnetic fields, biochemicals, autosuggestion, hypnosis, and parapsychology phenomena (such as psychokinesis, telekinesis, extrasensory perception-ESP, astral projection, clairvoyance, precognition, and dream state, etc.).

The experimental radio micro-transmitter and high-speed photography/videotaping data offer an important clue on what the teleportation mechanism is, and this will be discussed further.
The Chinese were unable to offer any significant physics hypothesis that could explain their results.
Some researchers stated that it is necessary to invoke a new physics, which somehow unifies the human consciousness (i.e., physics of consciousness) with quantum and spacetime physics, in order to
understand p-Teleportation and related PK phenomena. The researchers were amazed by their repeated results, and were barely able to fathom the altered “state of being” that test specimens underwent during
teleportation.
Foreign adversaries could exploit micro- or macro-PK to induce U.S. military fighter pilots to lose control of their aircraft and crash.

Got ALL about Remote viewing.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In September 1981, an extraordinary paper was published in the PRC in the journal Ziran Zazhi (transl.: Nature Journal), and this paper was entitled, “Some Experiments on the Transfer of Objects Performed by Unusual Abilities of the Human Body” (Shuhuang et al., 1981). The paper reported that gifted children were able to cause the apparent teleportation of small objects
(radio micro-transmitters,
photosensitive paper, mechanical watches, horseflies, other insects, etc.) from one location to another (that was meters away) without them
ever touching the objects beforehand. The experiments were operated under exceptionally wellcontrolled conditions (both blind and double-blind). The researchers involved included not only observers from various PRC colleges and medical research institutes, but also representatives from the
PRC National Defense Science Commission. Because of the involvement of the latter, it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared by the DIA (see Shuhuang et al., 1981), which included a detailed English translation of the article.

the radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency easurements)
during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring
instruments could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal
indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation
(note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);
- LIKE driving a car into tunel with radio on (lose amplitude and higher frequency can be heard with extra low frequency) OR transmiter into car (into tunell) and you got WEAK reciveing ????

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
so, how does the blood of christ fit into your stories here? it's always been pretty obvious to me that his blood will break a chain of human dna that's been altered. since you speak of these "reptillians" who are of satan obviously then the greys are demons right?

NOOO. Demons are Draconians Greys are reptillian in nature, but im not sure they use your body as a host. Instead they use chips for posessive purposes. I hope B3 is wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Also you got point 1 cigaret EVENING to charge chip. and you got DREAM and Sleppwalker (doing missions in part time with amnesia???)

I never smoked cigarettes untill I was 22. I also smoked Marijuana and still do to help me get over my writer's block.

I wanted to ask you B3. I need to know why Dark matter is only being observed now. WHy would NASA send Recon Orbiters and even Voyager 1 and 2 in 70's? Is it false propoganda? Why does SCIAMERICAN talk about dark matter and fractals in galaxies? Only now do they talk of this. Why? Does NASA need to prove they exist just so they can send probes up to space and build the ISS for experimenting solar flares?

Is this what we, the sheeple are studying, or is NASA really splt into two groups. Ones who know, ones who do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join