It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Understand? MONTAUC is guilty for time release of technology.

Kelly was transported into 1872, mission before that one was Philadelphia exp. year. PSSSS don't tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You can see microwave oven was RE-invented in 1900 by montauk scientict to earn for living. Many was lost in time.

Montauc is guilty. PSSSS

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
And i forgot to mention using The Kinetic Quantum Theory of Gravity and this coil of mumental wire in elipsoid path (all explained) if you bild this, you can enjoy antigravigy effect in your garage lice astronauts in shuttle.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If i tell my friends Im building Intersteller ramjets and warp cores, they probably will call the men in white coats. They already think Im nuts because I talk about aliens all day long.

Listen. I appreciate your knowledge. I really do. I find i all fascinating. But why did you pick this thread to rant ?

I can't wait to travel the stars. I hope I get to do it soon. But untill then, I pray for a change. This world needs one. FAST. If the democrats are fat and lazy, I hope these Indigos start legislating so my kids can grow up in a family friendly enviornment.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, B3, I don't know about Rant. But what I meant is why pick this thread to teach us how to build Inertial dampers, and why have you picked this thread to explain to people and reduce their ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
SCP

Regarding your message. You act in haste: I am unable to even reply to a u2u until I have 20 posts. You should know this. There is no excuse; there is only temporary inconvenience.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
TB it's important to mention to your friend to read farady.pdf (brown effect) which show NorthSouth versus SouthNorth magnets create movement and to include this into thinking about 6 ring (chain), corona effect where in center there is no magnetic field (canceled).

to others: you are geneticaly limited to live 140 years (first humans lived 900 years), there is oxidation of cells also kyrlanov effect (in opposite of earth magnetic fiels - astronauts live longer) which prove reincarnation in laboratory.

Every planet in solar system creates magnetic field (and other lorenz etc) and it influence to earth population and their genetic so concludion is Astrology got point (even astrologist doesn't know about solar planet different frequencies and influence to newborns).

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
and remember triange ufo with shield of rotating field. engine is not like moving parts in farady.pdg it is just em coils.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
and it work on any dc/Hz operation but if i mention that changeing Hz (waves) influence time waves..............

SCF Did you read about SERPO there is sometnih confuse in there: when alien said (in trip to serpo) sometnih about: this TIME WAVE is hard (we are jumpion out of him).

Question is not onlu where are those aliens, question is also WHEN ??

Understand>? We are going from earth to serpo 19 light years and we are jumping in TIME to WHAT YEAR?????? Where are they hidden in time....

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Those aliens (short greys) needed 9 MONTHS to travel 38 light years ?????? to theyr Serpo planet (not Corta 19 light years away)
Or they are stupid (9month) OR they also used time travel>

So if you jump to their planet today are they there or you need to jump to 1900, 1500, -6, to see them. Confusing isn't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Little tip to TIME travel:
Space/time can be altered by putting mass inside a dynamic EM field created by two pulsed, DC, toroidal coils which act as a "flux capacitor" (Faraday's dream). A charge capacitor by definition can
be static (qq'/s); however as flux is a function of current which is moving or dynamic charge, the flux capacitor has to be a dynamic circuit which stores the energy (qq's/t). To do this, the current must be
added into a chase-tail circuit whereby the layers of the field stack one upon the other to form a field in motion. The currents flow in one direction in each coil but are separated by a timing/vector factor
so that they do not interfere with each other. The coils are wrapped of flat bar about 6 inches wide by 1/2 inch thick. they are then wrapped at ninety angles to each other and the current is pulsed first one
then the other. The timing of the pulses allows the current to create an apparently perfect inductor with zero resistance (although it is not truly zero since it does radiate energy).
Inside this field in a small craft of about 30-feet diameter, one will experience a peculiar distortion of
space/time. This occurs when the field inside the craft is "pumped up" so that the energy density of the space inside the field is much greater than that of normal space here on the Earth's surface. The
higher the energy density the more time is dilated so that time in the field occurs at a slower rate to that outside the field. If the energy density is lowered then the converse is true.

An HOUR in the field of higher density might be a FEW DAYS outside the field. This is because time is measured as a ratio of lengths. Time has no real dimension when comparing energy density states. It becomes relativistic... a ratio. We compare distances travelled (whether linear, curved or angular) to establish "time" units. A second can be related to distances travelled by a pendulum, a vibrating crystal or even a decaying atomic structure - but they are all relative distances when one compares
them as time. When your watch crystal has vibrated "n" times it has covered "x" distance. While it has covered that distance something else has covered another distance (whether it be as atomic
structures spinning or in the movement of larger or macro-atomic structures). If one says he has
travelled 1 mile in 1 second then he is comparing the change of his energy state and position to the distance the crystal has vibrated while he travelled..... Time is a pure ratio of lengths in the relativistic
mass-length-time (mlt) system.

SIMPLE

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
DO A CORELATION:

1. 9 MONTHS to travel 38 light years..
2. An HOUR in the field of higher density might be a FEW DAYS outside the field.

Only concludion from laboratory scientific view is that thay traveled to FUTURE.

Travel to past can be simple if u use negative energy (do you want me to explain?)

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is extremely difficult for time travelers to have a smooth trip. They might plan their trip, but it doesnt mean it works out. Im sure there are many obstacles in space/time that prevent a quick smooth ride.

Some temporal disturbances can be attributed to diminishing resources. The greys are a very sorry race. They have this technology buy they always tell me in my dreams that they need us. They need us more than we need them for sure. One grey once said in a dream that he envies us.

I have no recollection of Serpo. I do know that our sun will be the death of us. Or our best friend. Our shortened lifespan has more to do with a weak Magnetosphere than bad agriculture. Our terrible soil is because of high levels of radiation in our atmosphere. The HAARP gun configures the Ionic density so it plays the role of an Alchemist. In order to mutate DNA, the radiation must be increased ever so slightly, to allow our atoms to evolve by adaptation. Slow adaptation. A nuclear strike or dirty bomb will accelerate cellular decay isntead of evolving it. Indigo could be a result of this. OR a result of divine intervention on behalf of Reptillian humanoids on the moon.

The Greys. They performed electrolysis on me since I was about 1 or 2 years old. I have memories of my childhood before my age of 3. I can remember when I took my first solid food intake. I remember my sleepwalking used to take me almost as far as half mile from my home.

Bottom line. The Greys work for the Reptoids and do their dirty work. Soon, they will choose who goes on and who stays on a burning planet. Earth will burn itself out in 30 years. I was also told that in that 30 years, several humanoids will be able to withstand high temperatures and even require less food and water. We are only primitive because we require solid food. We still consume the flesh of animals. We are 3rd dimensional. This is the most amazing dimensional species according to the Greys. They love our emotions, and they love observing the transition between a primate equivalent to most mammals, and a true humanoid species incapable of emotion which is unfortunaly and at the same time fortunatly in our destiny. Of course, this only refers to our soul. The soul must be compatible with the body. When my body dies, I hope to move onto an upgraded body. One of ours, evoluted through time. Perhaps the Aryans, and Nordics and even the Nephilim are what we will eventually become.

Explain B3. Explain.

[edit on 2/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The greys are a very sorry race and they need us (geneticly) you are 100% right.

www.serpo.org... (get document here about human/alien exchange)
www.serpo.org...

Do you connect FUTURE (above post). Human drop (raditation) down to hell (geneticaly) and you got little GREY. RING A BELL>?

With every post we are getting closer to INDIGO gen.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Withstand high temperatures and even require less food and water!!!!!!!(Greys love high temprature as you can read). In SERPO exchange they traveled to FUTURE also but it wasn't mentioned to humans.

As you see i know every part of alien/human technology (how to bild it(antigravity/time travel).

And NSA/Cia doesn't like it.

THINK !

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Final Report-80HQD893-020 project Serpo.

On 58 of PDF document (above link): He explains in broken english, that we are halfway to home planet. Everything is functioning properly and we all will feel better once the craft gets out of this TIME WAVE, as he calls it. MVC says we can walk around any part of the ship, but we must stay together."
The surface gravity was 9.60m/s2. Temprature was very HIGH.
The rotation periods was approximately 43 hours.
The planet's diameter was measured at about 7,218 miles.
At a later tine, the DNA was used in a cloning type process which actually involved creating a hybrid being, part human, part alien. Through an advanced aging process and something called rapid-cycling cloning, several hundred hybrid beings were created. Some remain on Zeta, but others were returned to Earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
MAGNIFICENT WEBSITE. I have not read most of it, but I dont NEED to. I am aware of all the ETE's that have visited us. The ETE's stopped coming to earth right before the gulf war in 1990. They decided that the Earthans have enough technology to harness earth's resources for the ET's . Ebans are a mix between Grey/Human. Like I said before. I refer to our species as "HUMAN" even though that is not our real name. It's a tag and label given to us and is very insulting to me. It's like calling an asian man Oriental, or a black man the N word.

You see. Ebans and Humans live together on a planet called Plaiedees. They Humans came here to live with the Dragons over 10 million years go. The Dragons were controlled by Draconians. The Draconians were vampire like , with gargoyle wings and were defeated by the Humans and Reptoids. The Reptoids were an inferior race at the time. Reptoids evolved from the Draconians. Reptoids took a liking to Humans even though we used them as our slaves. They evolved from the Dragons or (Dracons) and due to thier sufferring we granted them asylum on our moon. Sort of like Native American Indians and their land reserves. Most people refer to Dragons as Dinosaurs, but you may call them what you wish. They are now extinct, as well as the Reptoids which in turn came from Draconians, which in turn came from Dracons (Dragons) as we now say. Draconians are humanoid. Draconians were winged. They looked like any vampire does in films. Gargoyles are a Draconian race. The Draconians are the ones who really control Earth. They are the beings behind the curtain. Who start and finish our wars like a group of children playing with us like a video game.

Humans repay these races with our DNA. Blood becomes diluted but still contains the genetic technological brilliance of Reptillian blood that the Draconiansaccess to "Earth" . A genesis planet created to serve as a breeding ground for Corporate Beurocratic systems which do nothing but enrichen the "shepards" Or Illuminati. Call them what you wish. The Illuminati as most of us must know here on ATS are made up of 2 groups of Humanoids.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It is very important that you understand that this is not our planet. It belongs to the Draconians who were defeated by their offspring, the Reptoids. The Reptoids or Reptillians joined with Humans, who originally come from Plaidees, specifically brought to Earth for the Draconian war because Humans were a strong race. We have strong bodies, and Apes were always stronger than Reptiles. Just ask King Kong. Joke.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Also...the MAGENTOSPHERE is being configured constantly in density by the Reptoids who reside on the moon with the Greys. They give us orders and we use the HAARP but most of the work is done from the moon using Pyschotronic weapons essential for mind control also. Greys are basically their henchmen. Now these Grays are hated my many, but in reality , they are the ones who protect us since we they need our proteins and DNA. Protect us from who you say? Draconians of course. But Draconians find their way here regardless. There are over 1000 of them on Earth right now. They spontaneously send Gargoyles here through stargates. Some are known as Chupacabras. But you can find some Gargoyles on earth, very rare. 1 is seen from time to time, mostly in south america.

My last dream of Greys was about 2 weeks ago. All I remember is one of them saying " A human is a human, untill you add a little"..... He paused a few seconds later, I was being electrocuted. I jump out of bed everytime that happens. These dream recur often.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is nice game which show how time is dilatate by speding 99% od speed of light. I wonder what Einsten woud thing about density flux and inertia sheeld and speed above C (which i showed above)

www.pbs.org...

On this site writes:Al's parents decide to send him to summer camp in the Alpha-3 star system, which is 25 light-years away (a light-year is the distance light travels in a year). Bert doesn't want to go and stays home on Earth. So Al sets out on his own. Wanting him to get there as quickly as possible, his parents pay extra and send him at 99.99 percent the speed of light.

The trip to the star and back takes 50 years. What happens when Al returns? His twin brother is now 60 years old, but Al is only 10 and a half. How can this be? Al was away for 50 years but only aged by half a year. Has Al just discovered the fountain of youth?

Not at all. Al's trip into space lasted only a half year for him, but on Earth 50 years passed. Does this mean that Al can live forever? Nope. He may have aged by only half a year in the time it took 50 years to pass on Earth, but he also only lived half a year. And since time can slow down but never goes backwards, there's no way he could grow younger.

YEA SURE But if Al was in shield and intertial density was included into equation or to include Bert (we can send them bouth to future on earth) even to stop theit ages or speed it up (as Kelly was done with acustic equipement on atoms)
Do you know there is BLACH HOLE IN EVERY ATOM.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join