It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Areaa 51 and missing kids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi out there. I read/saw on tv /heard once that their was a group of people who thaught that the mising kids on milk cartons and such were tooken to area 51 for testing? just wonder if anyone had more information/link/knowledge about htis.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My thoughts are that it's absolutely untrue. The facts that we know about area 51 show it to be solely a base for testing experimental aircraft. I'm pretty sure the person you heard this from didn't know a thing about area 51.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
A few guys in recent history have been keen on sharing their ideas about abductions by the military/missing children etc, but usually they arent substantiated in any way other than from personal experience

www.illuminati-news.com...

'The following statement is a "working hypothesis" written by John Lear on December 29, 1987 and revised on January 14 and again in March. This revision is dated August 25, 1988.'...

'During the period between 1979 and 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. It became known that many more people (in the thousands) were being abducted than were listed on the official abduction lists. In addition it became obvious that some, not all, but some of the nation's missing children had been used for secretions and other parts required by the aliens'

I can't imagine that this theory is correct, its pretty obvious to anyone who knows anything about the base that gfad is right, that the purpose of the base is to provide a secure area away from prying eyes to test experimental aircraft.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

join