It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone I am Seito Snake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My name is Snake, Seito is another one of my nick names. In Japanese it means pupil, it was given to one of my old intructors. Id like to Join the United States Marine Corps at 18 and stay in until Im forced to retire. After that Id like to work for a Government agency such as the CIA or just go right into Dog Sled racing in Alaska, Id like to race in the Identarod. I seen some pictures of Alaska and it was one of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen and would like to live there if possible. Im also interested in different parts of the world. Im also interested in conspiracies, my personal favorites are Area-51 and Roswell. My Uncle knows/met people who have worked in or still work in Area-51 and Id be glad to share some info with you guys. I can be reached on MSN messenger at [email protected] and look foward to chatting with some of you.

Snake,

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Seito Snake!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here. ---->ATS help files

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness
Rant
Members
Dreams & Personal Predictions

Arts & Entertainment

General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Member Art

Computers & Internet

Computer Help
Website Design
Interesting Websites

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums, I hope to see you around the boards

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Gday there. What was your instructor teaching you? Some form of martial arts?

ATS is a big place, so you'll want to read the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Go through everything there I say. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top. I still read some of thestuff there time-to-time.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps, and welcome to the forums!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Gday there. What was your instructor teaching you? Some form of martial arts?

ATS is a big place, so you'll want to read the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Go through everything there I say. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top. I still read some of thestuff there time-to-time.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps, and welcome to the forums!

No, he was teaching me his family's form of Ninjutsu. Taught me for a while then stopped because he said we were complete opposites. He was against America I wasent. Im a hardcore patriot but he belives in the NWO and that its evil.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

new topics

top topics

join