It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What do you guys see as modern day scams, I was thinking about joining an amway company, but I heard that it was just a scam, I like the multilevel marketing, but is it all whats it cracked up to be?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If I ever come across the two douchebags in the Astrovan who told me the speakers they sold me for 300 bucks were "top of the line, and we just happened to be some extras from a shipment we were delivering..." i'm gona break their jaws.

It's been years since and i'll probably never see those two Gypsies again, but whether 26 or 62 I woudln't let those SOB's slide.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
WHAT are you doing, ragster? You already started a thread with the same subject matter Multi Level Marketing.

In my opinion, the only way to make honest money is the old fashioned way. Get a real job. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but I had tried several different things such as this when I was younger.

Nothing beats having a real job with a guaranteed steady paycheck.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Amway is not really a scam. I guess it depends on how you look at it and how far you go with it. They sell legitimate products. You could say the same for Avon and thats almost like MLM. If it was a real scam It wouldn't be around for so long. A true Ponzi scam would be these websites that tout they will double your money HYP (High Yield Plus) they are called or these Paypal scams that pass around emails saying to send 5.00 to the first 5 people on the list.

Scams I hate are Senior Citizen scams, 419 scams

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have watched Matchstick Men,Nicolas Cage performan was funny.

Scams are not live as happily.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Re: Amway. This is true, PieMan.

I should have been more specific in my first response here.

Amway is sales on a commission basis I believe.

I was more reffering to his query about MultiLevel Marketing.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I suggest you read this earlier thread on AMWAY!

By the way, I ended up not joining this exclucive club.

top topics

join