It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transition in reality?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
im not sure if this is the right place to be putting this (i'm still getting used to the ATS community), but a long time ago my mum use to tell me about some sort of spiritual/natural shift that is supose to take place sometime soon that will drastically chage our reality. i can barely remember what she said as it was about ten years ago. something about shifting from one dimension to another, and that only some people will notice it. bah! it boggles my mind to think about it. does anyone think it has anything to do with that weird feeling we all have that something big is going down sometime in the not so distant future? or does it seem like im talking about gibberish here?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
or are you quoting some conspiracy buffs?...
and what source(not specifically)does she derive this info?...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
as i said, i can't really remember, i just thought that something like this might set a spark off in someones mind or something, if they've heard of anything like it. perhaps i'll ask her the next time i get the chance.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
as you already more than likely know there is an expected transitionary period that is predicted by some "old world" calendars...
i would like this transition to come sooner, and all that is with it as well....

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If it alters our reality, would we know? I mean if reality changes everything in it does to so, we would change with it. It might have happened, we wouldn't know.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
he knows not the difference from the light being on or off...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
all true, it could have already happened. thus changing how we may be perceiving it, so that it seems that everything is the same as it always was. if so, it'd be a nice change for this charade we're all playing. hopefully that is...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
time is an illusion used to regulate the body and its choices within the physical plane...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Don't even start on time, I'll be here all night. I was a philosophy major after all!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i love this guy, everytime he says something, it reminds me of stuff that i've always believed.

yes, time is an illusion, i actually made a post about it and no one has choosen to respond to it. though here it is if anyone wants to peep:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'll try to look at it later.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
but not in that homoamericana way...
like i love all creation...

and since the post is rollin nottohappy why dont you share some ideas regarding the matrix of time...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
as you already more than likely know there is an expected transitionary period that is predicted by some "old world" calendars...
i would like this transition to come sooner, and all that is with it as well....

I am open for change and would be for a transition if it's for the better. Never really heard of this "transition" before. Now I do tho, thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Umm. OK. This is kind of hard to understand. Right now we are in the present. By the time you read this it will be the the past to me. You aren't going to read this until the future though. Now, I can't change the past, no one can. So right now is the present, it is also the past and the future. So, I can't change the past. But this is the past, it is also the present, so, I can't change the present. A year from now this will be the past. I can't change the past.

In conclusion, I'm dizzy and I can just keep going. Pretty much, everything is happening, has happened and will happen all at the same time. This also has to do with the illusion of free will.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
whoa! to be quite frank, i never really thought of it that way. im gonna use that someday. thanks nottohappy.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
you have the ability to affect destiny for the greater good of things once one realizes that they have the power of choice in this free will universe...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

you have the ability to affect destiny for the greater good of things once one realizes that they have the power of choice in this free will universe...

No, it's not like that at all. It's like if you were driving a slot car. You would think that you were in control but, you wouldn't be. You couldn't see where you were going and, you wouldn't know how to get there. No matter what, you are still going to get to the same point the same way.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the good old karma/predestination vs. free will discussion.

What about agreeing on some of each and then make peace?

The one thing which favors BigSage's statement is that it makes you a happy being.

I think:Better close and happy, than close and giving up.

To the overline subject, i agree that we are going into a transition period, but i also believe as a continuation of "NotooHappy"s post that future and past is NOT REAL, compared to present now.

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by innerRevolution]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
and yes you have the choice to be or not to be...
but your being is sculpted on your view of your being...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

and yes you have the choice to be or not to be...
but your being is sculpted on your view of your being...

yes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join