It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello, first off I'm new here.

Well to my topic I always wonder to myself, if aliens are living beings and are just like us then why they don't have spirts?

So if there human ghosts then why there not alien ghosts?

Seen to me that if you can find an ghost of alien from a crash(Roswell, hehe) then there the icing on the cake.

Plus I don't think the gov are ghostbusters, lol.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by God of War]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yeah im pretty sure theyre are, but whos to say they dont understand it all an control that aspect of their exsistence as well......

its insane to apply human aspect an experiences elsewhere onto other living fields an see what you find out.. always are suprised.

enjoy ats its Spendiferous

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thanks!! But if someone wants to find proof of a grey let say, the simplest way to is to find a ghost, right? Unless they have some technology like a pokeball to capture spirts,lol.

And would be hard for a person who don't believe in ghost and aliens to believe it but what if.

But I get what you mean though

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aliens are a tough subject to discuss. Nobodys even 100% they exist. Or at least no one that can prove it. So discussing Alien ghosts (which again, nobodys certain they exist) is a very blurry subject.

Buta anyways, welcome to the forums.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
God of War

Welcome to ATS!

All people are spirit. If you mean spirits of people who have died, then yes all alien people become "ghosts" too.

The alien people are as alive and physical as we are, and they die at the end of the natural life span for their own race, which is usually longer than ours. They go into "the spirit world" just as we do. Then, after a time, they may have another physical life, just as we may.

Usually spirits cross over to the spirit world. Any spirit may choose to remain in a place for a time, or get stuck in a place, but an alien person who died in a crash at Earth would have little reason or likelihood to remain here, if anywhere.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just returned to this thread to let you know that there 'Nothing' and I mean 'Nothing' on any kind of sighting's of an "Alien Ghost" anywhere on the internet. I find that strange to believe, but then again , how many times does one raise the question "Are there Alien Ghost's?" so, after an ardguous investigation, I came back empty handed. I know of a video that , by all right's shows an Alien in kind of a 'Apparition' form, but it entales that it wasn't a ghost but an actual encounter. It has been posted as a thread somewhere on the ATS community before, but I am not sure where. If you get an opportunity to see it and evaluate it, it truly is a 'Spooky' scenario.

Sorry I could'nt find anyhting for you all, I kind of wanted to see one myself!!

I'll see if I can't find the video for you all, but I know it has been posted as a thread here already.

FOund the video I was talking about, I don't know how authentic it is , but is a very interesting situation, "Watch and evaluate." Let me know what you think. It does seem rather 'Ghostly' though.

youtube.com...

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I remember an interview on Coast to Coast AM maybe a year ago where they had someone who worked in some kind of hospital around Roswell where apparently one of the aliens had died. They destroyed the building the alien had died in and built a new one on the same spot, and some of the employees say they've encountered the ghost of the alien... They say when the ghost appears it causes them to completely freeze in their tracks & they are able to see a full body apperition...

The other ghosts they encounter in the facility apparently don't have a symiler effect on them...

Here's a link to the broadcast notes I just found: www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've actually got a genuine scoop on this for ya!

The Discovery Channel was preparing to run a new series called X-Ops. I've personally spoken with Jim Marrs several times and he was on the research team sent to investigate the ghost of one of the aliens that died in 1947 in the military hospital in Roswell. No joke.

Please verify this with Jim Marrs yourself. The X-Ops team got some incredible results. Once the brain trusts at the Discovery Channel realized they'd really hit paydirt, some calls were placed, and the plug was pulled.

It's yet another clear cut example how people honestly looking for the truth get the wall slammed down when the truth is not convenient in the eyes of our overlords.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I finally located Jim's write up of this subject...

Alien Ghosts At Roswell?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by God of War
So if there human ghosts then why there not alien ghosts?

Most of the aliens interacting with human beings on Earth are not actually living beings, but rather complex organic robots designed to perform a limited number of tasks related to gathering biological data. These robots have a synthetic intelligence, but no real soul that connects them to the loving essence of the Lord God and his son Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

Proof of this is found in the descriptions of the afterlife provided by people who have had near-death experiences (NDE). While meeting loved ones is common, none of them describe meeting alien beings of any type. This is most easily explained by aliens lacking souls, but it might also be the case that aliens are beings created with the essence of evil by Satan, who has always been jealous of mankind and wanted to create a race of beings in his own image. These beings are sometimes mistaken for demons, however, demons generally have no corporeal form of their own and rely on infesting other creatures to live.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I knew I had heard of an alien ghost someone had seen in a graveyard!

Well, I finally located the pic in question!!

top topics

join