It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

i think.. that people just like to make up beliefs so a way to not be scared, and have a simple answer to life. They just think that certain things made or created the universe and all living things. I don't exactly have a religion and i'm not an athest[sp?]. If something acutally did create us, then why are people spending so much time to figure out what it is? while we could actually live our lives happy that we are alive at all. I know that this really has nothing to do with what i'm replying to but... really, why are we trying to figure out what made life, if what ever we do to worship this ultimate being wont really do anything at all?
anyway, besides that...
my mom has a belief that aliens came to earth a long time ago and techinally made us. but not by science or powers or something, but like.. taught us the things we know now.
is there a religion for that?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I too agree with the OP we were created IMO fact! by whom who know?

Whenever I think about this subject I focus on the human body, its such a highly intelligent design, yes it has evolved over time, but only by our makers.

For example, Skin regeneration,tears,finger nails,hairs they are all really interesting examples of intelligent design that should be meditated on.

Also to add what is SLEEP? could it be some form of recharging the machines we live in?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Frightened? Frightened of what, hmmm?

The Unconscious is where you are at, indeed, all Life that is Living, but not knowing. At the very cusp of this Unconscious is consciousness, a very small pyramid sticking up out of this Unconscious Substance.

It's called, You. That's what's Frightening.

The insect, the animal kingdoms, vegetable, mineral, are all part of your Unconscious. The hubris of humanity is to not Know this; indeed, though once they knew, they have been forced to forget it, by the Rulers/Guardians.

"It is the atoms of your own physical body that serves as the formed substance of dreams, worlds, Solar Systems, Galaxies, Universes and Dimensions. The Will is the instrument that organizes atoms into gateways to experience such things."
("Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

So, next time you eat, try to understanding it is yourself. Watch your mind react to this very thought, the concept. This is part of the Fright, the Terror, called the Unknown: so long has it been since you remembered, that it continues to Seperate you more and more as you avoid the Void of this Unconscious, this Abyss. It is hard to reconcile such awakenings: folks think that spirituality is an escape from it. First, to truly understand the Spiritual state, you must Plumb the Depths of Hell, your Unconscious (Self). Here is the cause of Sleep, itself, the returning to the Breast of the Creatoress Mother. She is both Beloved, and Hag, and more.

You have been taken for a ride, and spirituality will thrust this truth back home to you.

I have seen how Alive was created, brought to very Life, the entirety of Vision: Spontaneous Generation of Being. Few could grasp the concept, but in today's Humanity, some have done so. It is up to you to follow, fearlessly, fortified in the Light of Soul-Spirit, a Very Alieness, indeed.

Dwell Deep.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

House Centipede - Scutigera coleoptrata

Sorry, i've not read any other posts in this thread. But if you think this is true, then who created them?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

they must've created us...yep...but life is intrinsic/inherent with the universe we are living...those aliens and the rest of us creatures ( other life forms) were createdby the univese when it started, just as we could have been, only that they came ahead of our timeline.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
For anyone with a scientific interest in the idea that life on Earth came from outer space, the BBC 'Horizon' team produced a couple of great programs on the whole subject.
If you've been following the red rain episode in Kerala, India you will be interested in the latest results.

The first one is:
We are the Aliens

The second is:
Are We Alone in the Universe?

Nobody does this better than the BBC.

Both videos can be downloaded from tha well known bit torrent center in Sweden.

WG3

[edit on 6-1-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You're right!!

Aliens did create life here on earth!

Here's proof:

Seriously what's the correlation? Because bug eyes match witness accounts?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Must your signature evoke the kinky? (I dont mind a little kinky, but on this format?, OH please...)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

The Council of Trent (known now as Catholic Church) Removed several things from the bible, one of which was the book of Enoch. It describes in detail, the "One's Who From Heaven Fell" Coming here,,making us and even taking Enoch into space to watch the Flood of Noah.
Written before the 4th Century BC..and found in Sumerian Text...
It is believed to be part one of creation, while the book of Genesis would be part 2 and the Word Genesis actually means "Built from ISIS" or made using Genes.
There are tons of books,,Youtube vids and such on the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I dont believe aliens actually created all creatures in a lab thats just silly. But wat i do believe is as aliens have the technology to travel the universe and find planets which can support life. They then found our planet and populated it with early forms of life as an EXPERIMENT to see how advanced we would eventually become or wat effect we could do to our planet. Sighting of UFO's have happened for as long people have existed and been able to to record it, such as cave drawing etc. I believe this is the aliens coming back to check on our progress and take data of technology, evolution etc through things like abductions.

If anyone shares my view please post a reply because i would really someone to talk about this with

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I thought life began on Earth because Space dust, Comets, and Asteroids brought it over, and then evolution kicks in.

Next we have the Neanderthal Man, something happens and we have Humans.

We also created the wheel and discovered fire.

Then we built the Pyramids.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think god created aliens and then they created us. Makes since to me. But then who created god.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I tend to think of our planet as a sort of living organism, as well as a computer. I do believe that we were created by a more advanced race long ago. 2 advanced races to be more specific. This is something I have always "known" since as far back as I can remember. I say "known" because it's not something I was taught and therefore "know", but rather something I was just born with knowledge of.... believe me or not, I don't care.

I believe a reptile race and a human-like (blonde-hair, blue eyes?) race of beings came to Earth long ago and began creating life on our planet. Like a basic computer casing with a motherboard, they started with an operating system. These creatures do this, those creatures do that. These ones will consume this material while creating new material for this creature, and the next ones will benefit from the previous ones actions, etc, etc. Creating a circle of life. They placed certain life on Earth to geoengineer the planet to their liking. Once the enviroment reached certain levels, new lifeforms were introduced. Some I believe they brought here, but mostly I believe creatures were created for each of their individual purposes.

Finally the planet's atmosphere and enviroment would reach a point that these creative races felt comfortable to spread across the land and begin mining different minerals/ore. Especially gold. Eventually they needed more "man-power" and created a sub-species for enslavement. Using parts of their own genetic codes spliced together to form our DNA. It was at the garden of eden that the slaves were kept. Man and woman were ment for select breeding only. Combining the fittest and healthiest together for superb offspring. Until one day a rogue scientist of one of the creative species snuck into the garden and taught the Humans of free will. At that point men and women began mating on their own terms and a large group of the Humans were kicked out of the garden, as they had been tainted with random genes of others and not specifically chosen to have children.... those Humans then split over time and formed seperate societies around the globe. As I assume the Humans still enslaved in the garden of eden eventually did as well......

...and really I have only scraped the surface of my beliefs with this. There is so much detail to be added to even this short portion of the story. I suggest reading up on it. Look into all religions and ancient texts. Take note of the occurences of "other worldly" appearances documented in these writings and compare them to each other. Do research on the original bible text. How many times are alien-like beings depicted? Compare the likeness in ancient building structures and artwork of long-lost civilizations whom supposedly didnt even know of eachothers existence. To me the evidence is overwhelmingly obvious that we have some remarkable ancestors with greatly mysterious backgrounds.... There is this feeling that I think a lot of us have, that we are not alone. Not only that, but that we never were. Most attribute it to "GOD" or some sort of single almighty creator. But I honestly say that they were "creators" and scientists, playing "GOD" much like our scientists are doing today.

I believe creatures like insects are much more of the reptillian species DNA structure than the human-like race. Mammals in general are probably more of the other. Have you ever noticed nearly every living thing on the planet has either an insect-like face or one of human nature? Break everything down into 2 categories - Cold blooded and warm. Let's now examine the double-helix and its unique structure.... I won't go into insane detail here. I just want ot open some minds and inspire some digging!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join