It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new arrival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oxymoron Preacher
I'm new here so a little about my self. I am a Liberal Pentecostal Preacher. Pro-choice and a bit anarchistic. Deeply distrustful of Right wingers and religion as a whole. A former Wiccan and now a self proclaimed believer in the good of Mankind. So whodathunkit?? Pentecostal and not a hater, a welcomer of all sexual mores, faiths and traditions.....am I the only one of my kind??????

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi there let me be the first 2 welcome you.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There are all kinds here, including the kind you say you distrust, of which I am not one.

Right wing in the extreme, yes, but in a way that some people don't reconcile. For example, I have said once or twice that the incumbent 'president' is the figurehead of the most corrupt Whitehouse administration of all time, and it ought to be removed before the cancer takes over all of the US and kills it.

Is Liberal Pentecostal really an oxymoron?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonpentecost
Oxymoron Preacher
I'm new here so a little about my self. I am a Liberal Pentecostal Preacher. Pro-choice and a bit anarchistic. Deeply distrustful of Right wingers and religion as a whole. A former Wiccan and now a self proclaimed believer in the good of Mankind. So whodathunkit?? Pentecostal and not a hater, a welcomer of all sexual mores, faiths and traditions.....am I the only one of my kind??????

WELCOME DAMN YOU!!

new topics

top topics

join