It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Discovers American Space Fleet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've read this article before, I think it may be complete bunk. It's also possible he is witholding actual information. My gut tells me if that he actually knew anything he would have had himself a morning where he never woke out of bed, nor woke to anything but the afterlife.

This link is from Rense.com , however the story is native to the Guardian.Uk

www.rense.com...

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
darn, I was hoping for at least a good science fiction read, but instead what I got was "I saw these files I don't understand... hey, maybe they're spaceships!" Such a wild jump to conclusions, I cannot follow it on a logical path.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Do you think that if the Pentagon held that kind of information, they would publish it online? If anything, something so secret would be kept on a seperate database.
Plus i never believe anything from Rense, no matter the source! on some websites, information can be 'misinterpreted' in order to support a sensationalist claim

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The Rense link is another link to a site called sploid, I had a look at it and saw this,

www.sploid.com...

"Colby was fired from the CIA by Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld back in 1975 and replaced with George H.W. Bush.

While Colby could be absolutely brutal -- the Viet Cong assassination project he ran claimed more than 20,000 murders -- in the 1970s he earned a reputation as a reformer who exposed some of the agency's dirtiest secrets.

Colby also made the crucial mistake of opposing Cheney and Rumsfeld's "Team B" scheme, in which the White House would run its own little intelligence agency to "shadow" the CIA. Once Bush was installed at Langley, Team B went to work with key members Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and Richard Pipes."

If these things are true how come they only come to light now, and not back in say - 1976 or 1980 or 1984 or whatever. I'm no neo-con but it all seems a tad too convenient for me - 'oh, we found all the baddies and they just happen to be the govt. all at the same time' - after the 9-11 coup.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This hacker event is quite real its been covered by the BBC and the US goverment tried to put the kid in jail.

The hacker has zero evidence to back up his claims to what he saw. He even gave some lame excuse like he didnt have the memory on his computer to copy any of the information or something to that effect.

So he really did hack into goverment systems but that is harldy unheard of. His claims of off world officers have zero evidence though.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It could just be classified ship names. All it says is 'non-terrestial' - and it's about the navy! So maybe they are stationed at sea.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Someone with actual military intelligence may want to correct me if my thinking is wrong, but the millitary tends to be very literal minded. One of the definitions of terrestrial is:

Consisting of land, in distinction from water; belonging to, or inhabiting, the land or ground, in distinction from trees, water, or the like; as, terrestrial serpents.

I include the entire definition so as not to be accused of leaving something out but I don't think anyone should read too much into the terrestrial serpents thing.

Yes terrestrial can me earth based but in naval parlance non-terrestrial could simply mean ships at sea or ships on special assignment.

They could simply be navy ships that were using a different designation during a specific mission or training excercise.

Again someone with actual U.S. military experience please correct my mistakes.

Don't get me wrong I would be the first to jump up and down in excitement if we had a fleet of spaceships but it really is quite a big jump.

And as stated before files so highly classified would most likely be in a stand alone system not accesable vie internet...my personal opinion is that if files like this do exist they're not even on a computer just some very well secured cabinet.

But again who knows.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join