It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There was a talking Reptilian in the garden of Eden apparently. So they have been around since the beginning more or less. The aliens people are encountering are simply the beings that have always been with us on parallel dimensions etc.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Okay people, it's like this.
I've been reading and hearing about the reptilians for years now.
I do believe that they exist, it's a really large galaxy and an even bigger universe out there so I'm not going to debate that they actually exist or not.
What I'm looking for is proof that they are here.
Here on earth, dealing (in whatever capacity) with actual humans.
Now, I've heared all sorts of things about them.
That they have been warring with humans for thousands of years.
That some of them are good, and some evil.
Or, that all of them are evil.
Or, that most of them are good, with a few bad apples.
That they're multi-dimensional.
They come from the future, or past.
That they live in the inner earth.
Etc.

So I ask you, the fine people who subscribe to ATS;
What's the deal?

Does anyone really know?
Know for sure?

Of course, photographic proof is preferred, but somehow, I don't believe that'll ever happen.

But, it's up to you (you know who you are) to help the rest of us to understand more about them.
So, help a brother out.
Let me know.
Thanx for listening.

You may try this: Dig down 8 Km eep under the White House, you may end up in an underground city filled with thousands of Reptilians. Take a handycam, and have it done. The entire World will know, they exist. You'll be rich for this discovery.

P.S: I'm sure, others are up to the same point. They get the cash, you'll be poor, and nobody will ever know they truely exist.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What I find funny is that we Supposedly evolved from Apes, Why cant there be a race out there in this infinite universe we are in that evolved from lizards or birds or even dogs, Point is we will never have proof until we are capable of intergalactic travel, jsut dont expect that to be in our lifetime.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont believe in them either but im not going to rip on anyone who does. I just want to say its to convinient to say yes they are in charge (illuminati, controlling prez) and all that but then people say well if they are here where are they? so someone says oh there in the inner earth where you cant prove they exist cuz no one has seen the inner earth if they have I bet its the last thing they saw. Secondly they argue so if they are in the inner earth how do they control the people who are above ground? Oh they shape shift??? what come on now are they reptiles or shapeshifters? if they can change there shape than they are shape shifters and not reptiles they may take that shape cuz its scarier to average people but then they cant be reptilian species because Ive never seen a reptile change in any way its shape, form or look.

OK maybe some blend in or camo with their environment but that is not shape shifting!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
texttexttext

Reptilian or a substitute for the famous devil and cohorts has no place in my vocabulary nor in my sci-fi world of make believe until something very tragic happened to me on 2006. I believe there are reptilian evil spirits in people from the government who carry the DNA but are not shape-shifters. But I believe too that there are reptilian humanoids physiologically because I am convinced that I have encountered one and had been in relationship with this person for 12 yrs now. But the shape-shifting occurs only a year or more so ago. The truth will scarce you, will rob you of peace, of comfort, but it will set you free. Our truth is our personal view of our reality in our little world. But we can invite others with the same experience and share this hard truth. Its rewarding and liberating to be heard and understood by few people who had the same encounter with "the others"...

I need to show only a part of the picture because he is a very private person. But us you can notice, I don't have discoloration on my face. or body. Judging I, from the whole picture. The camera used was a powerful Leica 38megapixel. I don't know how to explain this discoloration inclusive only his shot but not mine nor the surrounding area. I will write more later why do I think he is one, regardless of this picture, though this give me a stronger judgment.
edit on 9-1-2012 by heisareptillian because: because I need to put a photo link and add some more lines

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Try Alex Collier

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My first post.

Proof haha... thats what everyone here is after but i doubt we will ever have legit proof, not until we remove the people hiding it from us. but thats a dif story. i have heard the interview with "lacerta" and the things she says can be taken one of 2 ways, either its the truth and we really have a reptilian telling us the facts OR its someone who has spent a very decent amount of time gathering information and then creating this story with that information. "Lacerta" has said alot of things that fit very well into the knowledge that i personally have from my time researching the topic of ET life.

Until we get attacked by the reptilians we can never for sure say this is real...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The existence of highly intelligent dinosauroid humanoid cultures in our universe --- is almost a given fact.

I base this premise, on the current and past history of our planet Earth.

Fact: Dinosaurs existed on our planet Earth, until the great asteroid impact about 65 million years ago. On a typical Earth type planet, in our Universe, the process of evolution could signify that the dinosaurs came first before the homosapiens.

The chances are high --- That many thousands of Earth type planets, in our Universe, did not have major cataclysmic events that could have disrupted dinosaur bipedal evolution. Therefore, in conclusion --- Based on the premise, that if Earth did not have the dinosaurs go extinct; our dinosaurs, would have a 65 million year leg-up on evolution, over the homosapiens. So....adding two and two together --- Could reveal that the majority of highly intelligent civilization's, that have achieved the ability of interstellar travel are mainly dinosauriod humanoids.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 9-1-2012 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a word

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join