It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Okay people, it's like this.
I've been reading and hearing about the reptilians for years now.
I do believe that they exist, it's a really large galaxy and an even bigger universe out there so I'm not going to debate that they actually exist or not.
What I'm looking for is proof that they are here.
Here on earth, dealing (in whatever capacity) with actual humans.
Now, I've heared all sorts of things about them.
That they have been warring with humans for thousands of years.
That some of them are good, and some evil.
Or, that all of them are evil.
Or, that most of them are good, with a few bad apples.
That they're multi-dimensional.
They come from the future, or past.
That they live in the inner earth.
Etc.

So I ask you, the fine people who subscribe to ATS;
What's the deal?

Does anyone really know?
Know for sure?

Of course, photographic proof is preferred, but somehow, I don't believe that'll ever happen.

But, it's up to you (you know who you are) to help the rest of us to understand more about them.
So, help a brother out.
Let me know.
Thanx for listening.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I suppose, I wouldn't be lying if I said that stories from David Icke is as close as you can get to reptilians. I, myself, haven't seen any evidence so far.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah, I've read my fair share of David Icke too.
Fascinating stuff (for the most part), but when you boil it down, it actually offers zero proof.
Proof is what we need.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe recently interviewed a man who says he saw a lady friend of his turn into a reptilian right before his own eyes.

go to: www.unknowncountry.com... Click On Listen Now, the last half hour or so of the June 3 interview is what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
So I ask you, the fine people who subscribe to ATS

It's all a load of hogwash. "Reptilians," yeah, right. And we'll get the Beastmaster to root them all out before they mate with all the women and produce little turtle babies. And how come they're only snakes and lizards? Where are the froggy aliens and the turtle aliens?

Oh, because snakes and lizards are scarier, and who would be afraid of a frog alien? Ribbit!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah, Enkidu and all the UFO and alien encounters are by mad people who should be shut away in lunatic asylums. Why don't you go and troll somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke

Linda Moulton Howe recently interviewed a man who says he saw a lady friend of his turn into a reptilian right before his own eyes.

go to: www.unknowncountry.com... Click On Listen Now, the last half hour or so of the June 3 interview is what I'm talking about.

Cheap acid will do that I hear.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Cynic,
I found that funny I won't call you a troll!

You've got the wrong drug though isn't supposed to be ayahuasca!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would love to meet a giant frog alien!

But then I suppose they would need giant space flies as a food source, and I dont think that would be very nice. The little ones are bad enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dont think they exist i read that they want there planet back and there in the future and there super advancded why dont they ust take it from us? instead of hiding in inner earth if there real?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why would you openly want to take a planet, if you already had the leaders of it in your back pocket? This is the predominant theory about the reptilians, they are the ones giving the illuminati their marching orders.

Also many think they are supposed to be shapeshifters, maybe we deal with them everyday and don't know it.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wish people would ask a question with the correct punctuation, i.e.

'Proof of reptilians!', in this case should in fact be 'Proof of reptilians?'

With concerns to the topic matter itself, there has yet to be any photographic evidence of an actual Reptillian.

There are two images that are often purported to be of a Reptillian entity, the first is a dismembered head of an animal, this has been debunked as the head of a dog (or another mammal, sorry I don't have a link to the photo).

The second is supposedly of a Reptillian creature "materialising", and looks like a vaguely humanoid shape of glowing orange/white - Again, I don't have the picture at hand, but it has been posted in many of the other Reptillian threads here on ATS.

All other images I've seen regarding Reptillians have been drawings, like the one here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't know if testimonials are 'proof of reptilians', but they are better than nothing. Sorry if this does not meet your strict standards for this thread.

I take testimonials of any phenomenon very seriously, I think one of the worst arguments made by some skeptics is that people do not know what they've seen.

p.s. I just realized you were making a point about the question mark vs. exclamation point, my bad Velvetsplash, this is probably a wasted post now...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This goes mainly to VelvetSplash;

The primary reason I started this thread wasn't so much that I was asking for the information,
I was, in a sense, demanding it.
So the exclamation point was rather appropriate.
Like saying "Dammit, I want some french fries!"
See, demanding.
It gets the point accross faster.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If anyone has any actual testimonials, I'd love to hear them.
The only problem (as I see it) with testimonials, is that they're totally subjective.
A good story is a good story, wether it is truth or fiction.
But how can anyone of us know for sure if it is true?

Anyway, I have heared stories that there is a reptilian base on the east end of Long Island (in NY)...
Has anyone else heared anything about that?

Overall, I'm very curious about any interaction with reptilians on any level.
Although, I'm not so sure why.

I have also heard that the ancestors of humans (going way back into antiquity) have refered to them as "mans natural enemy", which I found interesting.
Especially due to the fact that in nature, most recorded animals have one or more natural enemy, except for humans (unless you count microorganisms).
As, for the most part, humans (on this world) have been able to adapt to just about any environmental situation, hunt (almost) any animal and develop protection from many disasters.
So the fact that reps were refered to as "mans natural enemy" would indicate (at least to me) that at some point in our history, there was open interaction between these two species.
So, if anybody even reads this thread from here on in (which at this point, doesn't seem very likely due to the other "more interesting" threads on this site), I would love to open a dialogue on this matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
David Icke has a reptile-phobia and he also hates republicans, what do you get? Reptilians. I also bet Steve Irwin gives him the creeps. Anyway I believe Icke should be put into an asylum, it's sad to see anyone believes this stuff

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
David Icke has a reptile-phobia and he also hates republicans, what do you get? Reptilians. I also bet Steve Irwin gives him the creeps. Anyway I believe Icke should be put into an asylum, it's sad to see anyone believes this stuff

Amen. And just when I thought I was the only one around here who thought that man was certifiably insane. Thank God. Some people don't make any sense to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Yeah, Enkidu and all the UFO and alien encounters are by mad people who should be shut away in lunatic asylums. Why don't you go and troll somewhere else.

Did I say that? Why don't you stop putting words in my mouth and provide some positive proof for some of the things you believe in, rather than just going along and accepting wild things as true with NOTHING to back them up?

Because we all know that Angels are also Aliens, and the Reptilians are just manifestations of Satan and his evil forces, designed to tempt mankind with KNOWLEDGE and SEX, while pretending to be people, that's why he appeared to Jesus in the desert as a man, and told him to throw himself off a cliff and Jesus said "Get thee behind me!"

So what we're looking at in the Holy Bible is a history of the War Between Jesus and Satan, in the form of alien Angels (Nordics) versus the Reptilians, who are evil, and the Bible was written by people who didn't understand that they were dealing with Aliens and that's why they thought the Reptilians were real reptiles like snakes, but really they were super-advanced dinosaurs from a million years ago who developed time travel space flight and came into the future to stop Jesus, who wanted the people not to be ruled by the Pharisees, who were worshipping and working for the Reptiles, under order from the Romans, which is why he was crucified.

This is all so simple, I don't see why no one else has ever thought of it before me, but I guess it's a complicated puzzle and sometimes the pieces don't fit together until you know what the big picture is all about.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
So what we're looking at in the Holy Bible is a history of the War Between Jesus and Satan, in the form of alien Angels (Nordics) versus the Reptilians, who are evil, and the Bible was written by people who didn't understand that they were dealing with Aliens and that's why they thought the Reptilians were real reptiles like snakes, but really they were super-advanced dinosaurs from a million years ago who developed time travel space flight and came into the future to stop Jesus, who wanted the people not to be ruled by the Pharisees, who were worshipping and working for the Reptiles, under order from the Romans, which is why he was crucified.

Do you people hear yourselves!?! You can't actually believe this stuff can you? "Super advanced dinosaurs from a million years ago?" "Came to the future to stop Jesus?" Surely you're joking. Are there really people that believe this stuff? No disrespect intended but honestly, you're joking right? God, I hope so.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
God, Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, Heaven, Hell, Pixies......do I have to supply a comprehensive list of figmants of human imagination?
It is about time that those individuals amongst us got reality back into a perspective. There is no genuine photograhic evidence or even a wisp of irrefutable testimony from sane,logical scientific sources or otherwise.
Living in a comic book fantasy world does not give solid substance to fact.
This pointless subject will,no doubt, rear its unwelcome return to the forums very soon from those people who have, by nature , an immature perspective of reality.
I rest my case!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join