It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maple Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maple Story is a platform-based MMORPG. You want to know the best part about this MMORPG? It's free.

Basically, you make your character and start off on Maple Island, which I like to dub "Tutorial Land". The only thing about Maple Island is that it doesn't give enough information about the game itself, rather a more... controls and how-to-do-quests tutorial. After you're out of Maple Island, you end up in Lith Harbor, where you start your training. After a while of training, there are 4 job advancements you can choose from: Mage, Archer, Warrior, and Thief. You can train by killing a lot of monsters, or completing quests which give you a lot of exp and mesos, which is the money sytem in the game.

There is also a system of "fame" in which people can fame you for anything from helping them to (on a VERY rare occasion) no reason at all. But there's a catch... they can de-fame you as well. It just encourages people to try to have some courtesy when playing in the game. People who are complete ********* can come with all their friends and mass defame you.

Anyway, it's always fun to come and make some friends online.

And it's 2-D for you people with an average graphics-card, so don't worry about it being able to run on your computer.

If you guys are interested in playing with me, I have a characters on the server called "Khaini"

CARevolution

Add me.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
what maple you play on and what sever?

i play on maple global on the sever Khaini

i have a lvl 53 FA hunter
and as of right now a lvl 41 Non-FA hunter (which is my second carachter and a perfect bowman)

join