It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work towards a Darwinian society!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In our deeply intellectual and passionate debates in the chat room some of us realised thats what missing from our society is a large degree of Darwinian culling.

We are coddled by a mommy state, anything vaguely dangerous or harmful is banned, all challanging things are forbidden.
What does this achieve?
The stupid people in the world are not being culled at a sufficeint rate, this can be seen in the quality of our politicians.

So what must we do?

Return to the darwinian society of our forefathers.

We can each make a step towards this. I suggest that we subversivly remove all warning labels from goods. If people want to try drinking bleach then let them!

By going around the supermarket with a black marker pen, or scratching off the warning labels we can empower people to remove themselves from our society.

Once this subversive activity is known we can move on to lobbying the government for more far reaching changes. If someone wants to ride without a helmet LET THEM! If you want to drive your car with bald tyres GO AHEAD! If you want to practice surfing on the tops of trains, then I'LL HELP YOU GET UP THERE!

Lets work out other ways to cut our population down! By encouraging a darwinian society we can increase the general population IQ and enjoyment for the rest of us.

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hopefully this will also increase the active participation of "parental guardians" in the constant overwatching of the younger of our species. If not, alot of kids are going to be added to the annual population control records list.

Chicken, I though for sure you would have said something, about the bald tires in this post...

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I agree NC, the world is getting overcrowded anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
hehehe, this stuff cracks me up: darwin awards

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Problem is, when people do things like drink bleach and ride motorcycles without helments, they often survive the effects. That way, they still are in the gene pool. A problem, non?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
lets start acting like savages and see ourselves de-evolve...
dont think its possible just wait....
once those righteouss individuals are no longer here and those with "your" similar mindstate are stuck here you will see the effects of trying to be a "savage" and honestly i will still be at peace for the universe in all its glory is a perfect entity...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
In our deeply intellectual and passionate debates in the chat room some of us realised thats what missing from our society is a large degree of Darwinian culling.

We are coddled by a mommy state, anything vaguely dangerous or harmful is banned, all challanging things are forbidden.
What does this achieve?
The stupid people in the world are not being culled at a sufficeint rate, this can be seen in the quality of our politicians.

So what must we do?

Return to the darwinian society of our forefathers.

We can each make a step towards this. I suggest that we subversivly remove all warning labels from goods. If people want to try drinking bleach then let them!

By going around the supermarket with a black marker pen, or scratching off the warning labels we can empower people to remove themselves from our society.

Once this subversive activity is known we can move on to lobbying the government for more far reaching changes. If someone wants to ride without a helmet LET THEM! If you want to drive your car with bald tyres GO AHEAD! If you want to practice surfing on the tops of trains, then I'LL HELP YOU GET UP THERE!

Lets work out other ways to cut our population down! By encouraging a darwinian society we can increase the general population IQ and enjoyment for the rest of us.

i think this is more about empowering people to think for themselves than anything else than being cruel or mean. if you really dont think its harmful to drink bleach or drive with bald tires then you pretty much get what you deserve when you do such incredibly stupid things to yourself. i really dont believe such people should be breeding, if they dont know drinking bleach is bad for them or they shouldnt use a hair drier while in the bath tub then what chance does their children have of making it to adulthood? i call it a thinning of the herd. we're the only species that i've observed that not only takes care of the weak and inferior but coddles them and puts them on a pedestal in some ways.

while some view this as a "savage" way of thinking we view it as completely "natural" and as a way of "nature's law" when other animals abanod their weaker young to take care of the stronger ones or to start over and mate again yet when its suggested we let stupid people off themselves by letting them think for themselves all of a sudden we're evil and mean. last time i checked we are still animals and as much as some people want to think that we are so highly evolved insome ways we simply arent and ego has blinded and separated us from the rest of nature. we are not as different from other animals as we think we are.

i believe there are way too many people on this planet anyway. do the rest of nature a favor and let the morons think for themselves.

ironic when a person is shown doing something stupid to themselves on TV (such as falling down and racking themselves) we laugh and think its funny yet when someone else does something just as stupid but hurts themselves badly or kills themself we scream and yell for more warning labels.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I totally agree with you NC. We're overpopulating the earth anyway.
So from now on, I'Ll be sure to encourage any dangerous behavior.

If you want to practice surfing on the tops of trains, then I'LL HELP YOU GET UP THERE!

ROFL!!!

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Holy # Prankmonkey! That Avatar is going to give me nightmares!!!

I have just submitted a new Bill proposal that those little packets of moisture collecting agents (that look like chicklets) be included with every product over $5, not just electronics. Furthermore, it prohibits the placement of any warnings on said package (especially the nefarious "Do not eat this!"), and it proposes that the particles be laced with a poison that causes sterility...

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

[quoteWe can each make a step towards this. I suggest that we subversivly remove all warning labels from goods. If people want to try drinking bleach then let them!

I have just submitted a new Bill proposal that those little packets of moisture collecting agents (that look like chicklets) be included with every product over $5, not just electronics. Furthermore, it prohibits the placement of any warnings on said package (especially the nefarious "Do not eat this!"), and it proposes that the particles be laced with a poison that causes sterility...

thank you! captain spaulding rocks! (house of 1000 corpses)

sterility huh? well if you're dumb enough to eat the littlepacket i suppose one deserves to be sterile.

beats SDI Hartman ripping private pyle's balls off so he cant contaminate the rest of the world. at least its less mess and time consuming to add the little packets.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Not entirely true: There's always The Darwin Awards, whose stated mission is:
"The Darwin Awards honor those who improve our gene pool... by removing themselves from it. We commemorate the men and women who gave their "all" in an effort to improve the human species. Of necessity, the honor is generally bestowed posthumously."
Although I *do* agree that the Darwin Theory is falling behind the excessive population growth of the human species...

It's the massive numbers of people who *have* brains & don't use them that makes up the problem...Some people, like my wife, were *born* with a learning disability & she works very hard at *using* what she has.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Gazrok]

I believe you speak of the infamous Silica Gel, that comes in everything from Electronics to Shoes. The world might be better if some people put it to practical use, like eating it.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
We should stop giving so many shots for everything, I didn't get a flu shot this year because I knew I'd just be ruing the gene pool. I really love the idea of natural evolution, let those that are stupid die. And with new technology, we're extracting the love juices from people with genetic defects and making kids for them... COME ON! We should have natural immunities to colds and the flu by now, but we just keep forcing them to evolve rather than ourselves.
what is this world coming to? ... *tear*

top topics

join