It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Display Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Something happend when I restarted my computer and now my display is all messed up. I've restarted several times since then and I get this little bubble on the bar that says I'm running in low display and it asks if I want Windows to fix it. I click to do that and nothing happens. I tried that twice. I tried changing it on my own but I change anything. I went into the advanced settings and went under adapter. I clicked "List all modes" and tried several but it ruins the colors. They all put me in the lowest color quality and there is no way for me to change this under Display.

Help please?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Reinstall your video driver.

If it's onboard video the files will be on your motherboard's disk. If it's an external [PCI - AGP] card you should have received an installation disk with it.

Please let us know how you make out.

Otherwise, if you provide more specifics regarding your system, i'm sure we can help to get you back up and running.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll have to try that after I get the entire computer working again. For the time being I have to resort to my other one.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Have you installed any new software recently, or otherwise made any changes, before the problems occured?

As mentioned previously, your video drivers are not working.

Have you tried System Restore? (Assuming Windows XP)

Start > All Programs > Accesories > System Tools > System Restore

Tryit. And if it does'nt work, Go back to System Restore and Undo the last Restoration.

new topics

top topics

join