It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
From the US Newswire Link above:
Hadji Girl -- www.cair.com... (The video's audio is slightly out of synchronization.)
Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Now, has anyone ever heard the singer/comedian Steven Hunter singing about mentally challenged people or having herpes as comedy skits? Is what's shown on this video not a form of comedy relief for troops who are in a combat zone? Is it not better to sing and joke about something than to actually do it?
Just some of the questions I had during the viewing. I would think ANY combat stress is some of the highest there is. You can't talk to people here, because we can't hope to understand it at all. I wasn't horrified about this like the Abu Gharib scandal. Was this just blowing off some steam that probably should not have been shown?
Originally posted by Souljah
I personally think that Marine and other US Troops are slowly "Loosing It". This is just one more example of that
Originally posted by skippytjc
They are the most intollerant racists on the planet, where is the uproar over them?
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.
1. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
2. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
2. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.