It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Martians

page: 12
1
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey John,

I know a certain poster is of the opinion that I don't respect you because I don't follow his path but nothing could be farther from the truth. I was brought up to respect and learn from my elders and in my own way that's what I'm doing here.

In fact, I value your opinions and believe that you hold a great deal of knowledge that I can benefit from. This soul thing just has me in knots though and it seems that you just believe and accept it. If it is true and I'm still far from convinced, then I guess there would really be nothing else you could do but to accept it. It just sounds very evil to me, of course as you said; choice of words may play a role in that. You somewhat regret using the word "harvest" but I can see no other descriptive word or phrase to convey what you profess. It would also seem that they are not very efficient in the way they handle the souls. With some being deposited in the wrong bodies and I'm sure some are lost or misplaced. I can't believe I am even entertaining this thought process. However, I am not one to just accept things and I tend to question everything along life’s journey.

I do believe there is something going on beyond normal perception of daily life and I've always felt this way. I am a Christian but I can honestly tell you that I do feel as though I'm being forced in a certain direction. Not by Christianity but by something else. You spoke of aliens that make sure you follow the path to which you are preordained and that's when it kind of hit me. I tend to resist the path that seems the easiest one to follow in life and believe me it doesn't seem to help. However, all the while it seems I'm being pushed to live a certain way and I can tell you I don't like it. Am I to expect "a visit" to get me back in line someday?

Regarding the mars record, it's about a gentleman that went into the service and was recruited to a special program and sent to mars to battle aliens by use of mind projection techniques. Apparently he was nurtured from childhood to do this and apparently injected with special drugs continuously thru the entire ordeal to enhance his abilities. He claims to have flown fighter craft against alien aggressors and finally he claims to have had his age regressed and placed back on earth into the civilian population. If anyone wants to correct me on some of this, please do as I'm quite foggy. It's been quite a while since I read the supposedly true account of how he was regressed to remember his ordeal.

Finally, I want to tell you as I read, I find you quite entertaining and I think you have a great sense of humor. I know that even if I don't agree with all you say, I can still learn a great deal and I thank you for your input.




posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
john,

I mainly just wanted to know if all of those "quotes" I posted earlier were really from you? no questions about any one, at this time anyway.

G/L with the sprinklers and the wife



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
earlier in this thread someone mentioned the book

Inside The Aquarium -

didn't remember the author...

I found it - Viktor Suvorov

www.amazon.com... ?v=glance&n=283155



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
john,

I mainly just wanted to know if all of those "quotes" I posted earlier were really from you? no questions about any one, at this time anyway.

G/L with the sprinklers and the wife




Yes, elevatedone, all the quotes are mine. (I know, I know, you were thinking I might try to weasel my way out.)



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Hey John,

I know a certain poster is of the opinion that I don't respect you because I don't follow his path but nothing could be farther from the truth. I was brought up to respect and learn from my elders and in my own way that's what I'm doing here.

In fact, I value your opinions and believe that you hold a great deal of knowledge that I can benefit from. This soul thing just has me in knots though and it seems that you just believe and accept it. If it is true and I'm still far from convinced, then I guess there would really be nothing else you could do but to accept it. It just sounds very evil to me, of course as you said; choice of words may play a role in that. You somewhat regret using the word "harvest" but I can see no other descriptive word or phrase to convey what you profess. It would also seem that they are not very efficient in the way they handle the souls. With some being deposited in the wrong bodies and I'm sure some are lost or misplaced. I can't believe I am even entertaining this thought process. However, I am not one to just accept things and I tend to question everything along life’s journey.

I do believe there is something going on beyond normal perception of daily life and I've always felt this way. I am a Christian but I can honestly tell you that I do feel as though I'm being forced in a certain direction. Not by Christianity but by something else. You spoke of aliens that make sure you follow the path to which you are preordained and that's when it kind of hit me. I tend to resist the path that seems the easiest one to follow in life and believe me it doesn't seem to help. However, all the while it seems I'm being pushed to live a certain way and I can tell you I don't like it. Am I to expect "a visit" to get me back in line someday?

Regarding the mars record, it's about a gentleman that went into the service and was recruited to a special program and sent to mars to battle aliens by use of mind projection techniques. Apparently he was nurtured from childhood to do this and apparently injected with special drugs continuously thru the entire ordeal to enhance his abilities. He claims to have flown fighter craft against alien aggressors and finally he claims to have had his age regressed and placed back on earth into the civilian population. If anyone wants to correct me on some of this, please do as I'm quite foggy. It's been quite a while since I read the supposedly true account of how he was regressed to remember his ordeal.

Finally, I want to tell you as I read, I find you quite entertaining and I think you have a great sense of humor. I know that even if I don't agree with all you say, I can still learn a great deal and I thank you for your input.



A very, very, thought provoking post. Thanks jondo for your comments.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
earlier in this thread someone mentioned the book

Inside The Aquarium -

didn't remember the author...

I found it - Viktor Suvorov

www.amazon.com... ?v=glance&n=283155



Thanks for the research elevatedone. This is the autobiography of a Russian tank commander that went into the KGB and what it was like. In one part he talks about the nordics. I am going to look in the garage today and see if I can find the book to quote him directly.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by elevatedone
john,

(I know, I know, you were thinking I might try to weasel my way out.)



no, no ... not at all, I just wansn't sure about the website from where I found them



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Mr. Lear I would like to extend an apology for anything I said that may have been personally offensive. I was personally attacked by a fellow member and in my rage I lashed out in the wrong direction.

I would still be interested in you addressing my concerns in regards to 2 statements you made on this thread. 1) the Dulce war- where's the evidence for this being a real event. I don't mean so and so said. That's hearsay and as such is not evidence of the reality of the event. 2) your statement that you hadn't heard of ETs eating humans when in fact you have written about it. And where is proof of the truth to it.

Thanks.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
LHC-Could you please point out where the mention of aliens eating humans is at?
I didn't see it... (worded that way)

Also, If JL has any info on Dulce that would prove it, I would love to see it also...
But remember it was an opinion... not a claim

But if you do JL, i would love to hear anything that would give me something of a lead on Dulce...
I have been to the area several times (I actually leave the internet womb, to do field research), so if there was something that you are familar with, that is visable in the area, enlighten me please...

I did some radiological readings in the area, and came up with nothing over background level... of course, that was right off the roads, but i would think a radiological situation would have left a slightly higher rad level in some of my test areas...

also, from what you know, was "the Dulce base" in NM, or CO (on which side of the border) since it is close, and the city is on the NM side...

Also, what do you think of underground tunnel/complex legends? (any that you beleive besides S-4 and Dulce)

and on the "Soul" issue:
Have you heard of Gnostic Christianity (way different than the decaffenated version), and have you seen the movie "What the bleep do we know?"

Thank you Mr Lear, I appreciate your viewpoint.
Good luck with that feeding yourself thing...
(I find the "Bertolli Dinners in a bag", to be quick and easy- and very good)




[edit on 19-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Mr. Lear I would like to extend an apology for anything I said that may have been personally offensive. I was personally attacked by a fellow member and in my rage I lashed out in the wrong direction.

I would still be interested in you addressing my concerns in regards to 2 statements you made on this thread. 1) the Dulce war- where's the evidence for this being a real event. I don't mean so and so said. That's hearsay and as such is not evidence of the reality of the event. 2) your statement that you hadn't heard of ETs eating humans when in fact you have written about it. And where is proof of the truth to it.

Thanks.



No problem LHC, I know the feeling well. I have some errands to do this afternoon but when I get back I will tell you all I know about Dulce, how I learned it and check out the other statement and respond to it. thanks.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lazarus- go back to page 9 and read post id: 2281649. Mr. Lear clearly states Dulce war as real not once but twice. He does not offer it as opinion but states it as fact. As for the Et flesh eaters. I did post the pertinent passage in response to another poster who couldn't be bothered to read the link or else didn't comprehend what it said. The 1987 article by Mr. Lear contains some very extraordinary claims and are not offered as opinion. You can find the article at ufomind.com.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here's what I know about Dulce. In the latter part of 1987 I met with several other UFO researchers in Crestone, Co. There were about 10 of us trading information. Besides myself was Linda Howe, Tom Adams, Gary (whatsiname) Chris Lambright and a few others. We spent about 3 days there discussing UFO's and stories. On one of those days Tom Adams handed me a letter he had received from somebody in Las Vegas who had some information about an underground base named Dulce that had tiled corridors that 'went on forever'. Tom gave the letter to me to follow up because I lived in Vegas. A week or so later I made the contact and invited this person to my home. This person knew a Dulce guard who had recently escaped and managed to bring with him 5 or 6 minutes of security tape from one of the corridors, 25 or so black and white photos and several hundred pages of documents. This person told me that the guard (who I never met) made 5 or 6 copies of the entire cache and hid them all in various places. The person I was talking to in Las Vegas said that they had been responsible for hiding one of the packages. They hid it up in the mountains near Dolan Springs. The guard was being pursued by security and went into hiding I think in Costa Rica but stayed in contact with the person in Vegas. The guard told the person in Vegas that if they didn't hear from the escaped guard for 6 months, the person in Vegas was free to go get the package and do whatever they wanted with the contents. The wife and children of the guard had been kidnapped by security and they where holding them for ransom. (I don't blame you for thinking what a load of BS, but I can tell you these were pretty exciting times.) The Las Vegas person had made pencil drawings of several of the black and white photographs of the labs in Dulce and had also written down some of the technical information. The guard had told this person about the altercation at Dulce wherein 66 scientests and Delta Force were killed in a firefight. The firefight became known as the 'Dulce Wars'. This person allowed me to copy the pencil drawings and write down the information which I did and these were the drawings I made in pen and ink of the pencils drawings that were then published in the original Matrix 1. I have seen these drawings, my ink drawings, somewhere on the internet. I knew the guards name well at one time and I would tell you what is was if I could remember it. I am sure someone at ATS will come up with it and I will confirm it. Several, maybe 2 or 3 years later (I can't remember exactly) the guard failed to make his regular 6 month appearance. We waited another 6 months and my friend decided they could go retrieve the box. I may have gone on one retrieval mission I can't remember. There were several. But the terrain and the foliage was different and the box could not be found. Another researcher from California entered the picture and made several expensive and thorough attempts to find the box. It was not to be found. Several years later Bob Lazar goes to work at S-4. He had previously been a nasty UFO skeptic and took every opportunity to ridicule all of us. The first evening after his first trip up to S-4, Bob came by my house. (At this point I knew that he was going through security interviews at EG&G for the job but not that he had been hired.) I was sitting at my desk and he sat down and said, "I saw a disk today'. I thought I didn't hear him correctly and I said "What?" He said "I saw a disk today." I said "Their or ours?" He said "Theirs". I asked him what in the heck was he doing at my place, that he was obviously being followed and why not collect more information and then tell me. He said "You have taken so much c*** over this I just wanted to tell you, you were right." To make a long, long story very short Bob worked at S-4 from Dec, 6, 1988 to April 6, 1989. During that time he read many briefings most of which where stapled at various places to the last page pending the elevation of his clearance. One of the reports told about the 'altercation' with aliens and death of 66 people. The word 'Dulce' was not mentioned. The text of the story 'implied' that the altercation occurred somewhere in Area 51 but did not say so in so many words. During his short stint at S-4 Bob said he heard the word "Dulce' several times. He was never told what it was or where it was. Sometime after this came the whole Connor O'Ryan story from Wendelle Stevens. And yes I picked up Wendelle at the airport at McCarran, and yes I did take him to the Bus station and yes he did have a key to a locker and no we couldn't find the locker and yes all the lockers had been changed the week before. Now, I don't know whether or not Wendelle was being scammed. Probably I never will. But I know one thing: Wendelle believed it. Sometime after this I met the insider who told me about the 4th astronaut killed in Apollo 1. I asked about Dulce and he said he knew it as "Section D". A few weeks ago over a period of several nights I saw about 6 hours of Dan Burisch tapes. His information about Area 51, Groom Lake, S-4 and Dulce was so thorough and so convincing that I believe it totally. So many tiny, tiny details fit. (And, of course, I could be being scammed, that goes without saying) Having said that, the information that Dan is releasing on the J-Rod (EBE 3) I do not believe to be true, specifically that it has a gender (male) that he (DB)participated in the J-Rod return to Reticulm 4 and all that hogwash about the 45's and 56's (or whatever). And if you don't know what all that is about, just wait. It's coming down the disinfo pike.

That's basically all I know about Dulce. If I remember anymore I will tell you. Do I have proof Dulce exists? No. Do I have any documents that would suggest that Dulce exists? No. Do I have 2nd and 3rd hand stories that Dulce exits? Yes. Do I believe those stories? Yes. Do I believe that Dulce exists? Yes. Do I care if anybody else believes that Dulce exists? Of course not. Do I care if anybody ridicules me over the Dulce story? What do you think? john lear



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LCH I posted what I know on Dulce. If you will give me a website to find my statement of the aliens eating humans or post the statement here yourself I would be happy to comment. It may be the exact or similar statement that got me fired from American Trans Air.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks for your response John. But......Wendell Stevens? Dan Burisch?
I'll concede that Dulce likely exists but those 2 names don't do any good. Stevens bought the Meier hoax and Dan can't find a name he can stick with. I wouldn't buy a sailboat from either one. It might sink.
I clearly stated I wouldn't settle for second or third hand stories.
You say the Dulce War is real. I say prove it.
You wrote in 1987 that ETs at Area 51 were consuming humans and then state here that you never heard of such. Which is it?
Great story btw.

www.ufomind.com...
Hope that link works.

[edit on 6/19/06 by longhaircowboy]



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
John,

Just so I can clear something up for myself regarding dulce. The only proof you have of the alien/dulce story being true is a letter written(the one given you by your friend) by a man who came to your house and told you this story.

He had pencil drawings that he had made of photos. He told you about the runaway guard. The guards kidnapped and ransomed family and about the copies and caches of information that were made and stashed.

He allowed you to make drawings of his drawings but in the end you guys could never find the buried cache.

How do you know any of these other people actually exist. How does this in anyway constitute proof.

We've all sat face to face with someone who seemed sincere in his/her tale but sincerity is not proof.

What if this man was just spinning a yarn. You know as well as I do that people hoax for as many reasons as we can think of, you just never know what people are going to do.

But I just want to make sure that I understand that this man other than a letter and leading you on a wild goose chase through the desert (always fun) never produced any tangible evidence that his story was true.

Or did I miss something. Please do not interperit this as me calling you a liar I'm not. But I am saying you may be giving people more benefit than appropriate doubt.

Thanks,

SPider



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Spiderj- he pretty much addressed your concerns before you voiced them-

Do I have proof Dulce exists? No. Do I have any documents that would suggest that Dulce exists? No. Do I have 2nd and 3rd hand stories that Dulce exits? Yes. Do I believe those stories? Yes. Do I believe that Dulce exists? Yes. Do I care if anybody else believes that Dulce exists? Of course not. Do I care if anybody ridicules me over the Dulce story? What do you think? john lear

And yet he states the Dulce War is fact in this thread. C'mon now you can't have it both ways.
Question: is the Dulce War event real or not?(yes or no)
Question: can you back this up with verifiable evidence?(again yes or no)
Thanks for your response.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks LHC,

It's a long thread and I find my self constantly playing catch up every time I come back...she grows quick this one.

Sorry John, I missed that one but I agree it can't be fact without proof.

Though A personal truth can feel as factual. It's fine with me that you believe it and since it's fine with you that I don't then we shall agree to disagree.

Still I would like to know why you accepted this man's word as truth.

Spiderj



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Thanks LHC,

It's a long thread and I find my self constantly playing catch up every time I come back...she grows quick this one.

Sorry John, I missed that one but I agree it can't be fact without proof.

Though A personal truth can feel as factual. It's fine with me that you believe it and since it's fine with you that I don't then we shall agree to disagree.

Still I would like to know why you accepted this man's word as truth.

Spiderj


Spiderj'

You need to read this part again real, real, real carefully,

Do I have proof Dulce exists? No. Do I have any documents that would suggest that Dulce exists? No. Do I have 2nd and 3rd hand stories that Dulce exits? Yes. Do I believe those stories? Yes. Do I believe that Dulce exists? Yes. Do I care if anybody else believes that Dulce exists? Of course not. Do I care if anybody ridicules me over the Dulce story? What do you think? john lear

Now, please state your question again. Sorry for the bother.

P.S. I said it was a 'person'.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Gee John,

Thanks for pointing that out because I only read it real carefully not real, real, real carefully.

This part of your post below is actually what my questions were referring to John. It sounds like you met with this man at your house, did you or did you not.

If so what about him made you believe him considering you never actually saw anything other than drawings.

I have been more than well mannered here and I would hope my reputation on this board for being polite and tolerant speaks for itself.

I think you may want to reconsider your real, real, real, condescending attitude about someone who simply asks you a very simple question in a very polite way.


Originally posted by johnlear
Here's what I know about Dulce. In the latter part of 1987 I met with several other UFO researchers in Crestone, Co. There were about 10 of us trading information. Besides myself was Linda Howe, Tom Adams, Gary (whatsiname) Chris Lambright and a few others...Tom Adams handed me a letter he had received from somebody in Las Vegas who had some information about an underground base named Dulce...Tom gave the letter to me to follow up because I lived in Vegas. A week or so later I made the contact and invited this person to my home.


So again I ask what made you believe this man if in the end you never saw anything. Sorry, person what did this man or woman tell you. I'm glad you focused on my use of man instead of person because that was obviously the most important part of my post.

see we can all be sarcastic and condescending instead of polite but isn't polite better?

Spiderj



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by longhaircowboy


You wrote in 1987 that ETs at Area 51 were consuming humans and then state here that you never heard of such. Which is it?




LHC, here is what I think you are referring to in my 'hypothesis' or 'estimate of the situation' or whatever it was in August of 1988. I didn't know enough (of even care) in 1988 to proceed each and every statement by 'in my opinion'.


3) Termination of some people so that they could function as living sources for biological material and substances



The EBE's have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional Some speculate that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear war, or possibly on the back side of an evolutionary genetic curve. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals. (Note: cows and humans are genetically similar. In the event of a national disaster cow hemoglobin can be used by humans.)


I see no reference to 'Martians' eating humans as you stated in your previous post.

Perhaps you would like to restate the question or provide a different quote?

I wrote these statements 18 years ago. I don't know whether or not the first statement is true but if it is I would humbly suggest they consider you as a volunteer for the program.

The second statement is false and may have been disinformation given to my source. The 'note' I believe to be true, in my opinion (which is subject to change).


And yes, what I am posting these days what I 'believe' to be true may in 18 years be seen as 'disinformation', but I'm 64 now and 18 years from now I'm pretty sure I'll just be 'dust' sprinkled long ago over the Treasure Hawk Mine. And you'll probably still be posting insults. "Remember that John Lear guy years ago? He SURE was a nut. But he was fun to read.




top topics



 
1
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join