It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martians

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
my information tells me that it is a semi thriving planet but all the images sent back to us via NASA are doctured (spelling?) and changed to make it look barren... and the whole planet is not covered by civilization but parts are, and NASA chooses where to go so it isn't painfully obvious.

Things you can't discount:

Cydonia face being almost identical to Spyhinx

Unknown shapes/forms in some Nasa photos resembling alien lifeforms such as small lizards and even a bugeyed creature (there was a thread about this a while back)

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Johnlear....

I don't know if I missed it or if maybe you didn't see it, but someone asked about a book mentioned eaerlier in this thread...

Matrix 1 - by Val Valerian. Someone asked if you meant Matrix 4 ?

I'm interested in reading the book and would like to know the correct title?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,
I had a question regarding your confirmation of alien bases in the ocean. What kinds of bases are these, and for what race/species of alien? I have heard of this before but have never really seen anything extremely convincing. Anything would be of great help. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
JohnLear....

Have you heard of this before?

Madigan Military Hosptial...Unusual place?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MADIGAN MILITARY HOSPITAL
"A Very Unusual Place"

In June of 1992 Val Valerian released the following information through his Newsletter:

"ALIEN INFILTRATION OF THE MILITARY MEDICAL SYSTEM: MADIGAN HOSPITAL IN WASHINGTON -- Many of you will recall the film 'They Live' that came out several years ago, in which human society was portrayed as having been thoroughly infused with alien humanoids. The movie dealt with this topic rather well, and included the additional viewpoint that humans have been manipulated to the point where even the idea of alien manipulation of human society would be viewed as impossible. For this to even occur, there would have to be an ongoing relationship between various alien humanoid species and covert elements of the government. This concept is usually met with some degree of disbelief - surely nothing like this could ever happen - we would know about it, wouldn't we? Or would we? How do you go about proving to the satisfaction of empirical rationalists that such a thing could in fact be the case? Since a significant percentage of humans view even the possibility of alien life as ridiculous, it is no easy task to breach the barrier of human ignorance, superstition, and unconsciousness.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Madigan sounds very interesting, I had only heard breif mention of it until reading that post. Thanks for that
I'll be very interested to see what information Mr. Lear may have on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This makes for fascinating reading, but would truly like to see proof of any type, not talking about pictures, but showing them. Not talking about how many people live on mars, but data that proves the statement.

Otherwise we have circular logic, with no underlying foundation of support.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
was doing some "google searches" today... found this...

These are claimed to be some remarks made by johnleaer on Art Bells show.
I'm only posting the ones that have not been discussed in this thread.

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.

These were obtained here:

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

please note, I'm not trying to discredied or ridicule JL, I just found the above statements interesting and was hoping that JL might share more with us on them?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
johnlear ...

The close of 1988 saw American ufology in chaos over the claims and counter-claims about MJ-12. The airing, in October 1988, of the two-hour TV special UFO Coverup - Live only fanned the flames higher. In it, William Moore and Jaime Shandera - who had both gained fame for their investigations of the MJ-12 affair - introduced two men as American intelligence agents. Disguised electronically and given the codenames of ‘Falcon’ and ‘Condor’, the men stated as fact that the American Government was playing host to alien visitors.

www.forteantimes.com...

Just wondering, do you know who "falcon" and "condor" are?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
posted by elevatedone

Johnlear....I don't know if I missed it or if maybe you didn't see it, but someone asked about a book mentioned eaerlier in this thread...

Matrix 1 - by Val Valerian. Someone asked if you meant Matrix 4 ?

I'm interested in reading the book and would like to know the correct title?

Thanks

Sorry, this slipped my mind. There was a series of 5 Matrix books. I helped Val Valerian (John Grace) with the first one. All the information in Matrix 1 was information that I had gathered. It is a classic and I wish I had one but I loaned mine out years ago and it disappeared. I can't remember how many were printed but if you come across one I would like to buy it. Matrix 2 had some good information in it and was much thicker. Matrix 3, 4 and 5 were essentially complilations of a wide diversity of subjects. Val sent me Matrix 5 gratis and I started it but it was too far out in the realm of reincarnation for me. (I know, I know, WHAAT????) It was written by someone who was in his 36th reincarnation which was his last one here on earth. Maybe true but.......

Matrix 5 had some fantastik sticker price I believe nearing $200.00.

So now to answer the question did I mean Matrix 4? No, I meant Matrix 1. And remember if anybody finds a Matrix 1 I would like to buy it after you have finished. It was a true classic of UFO information in the late '80's.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by nyk537

Mr. Lear, I had a question regarding your confirmation of alien bases in the ocean. What kinds of bases are these, and for what race/species of alien? I have heard of this before but have never really seen anything extremely convincing. Anything would be of great help. Thanks.

Sorry nyk537, I have no convincing infomration about alien bases in the ocean. But they're there.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Are you looking for a paper copy for keepsake or would an electronic copy do? I have it in PDF format.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
Are you looking for a paper copy for keepsake or would an electronic copy do? I have it in PDF format.

I would love a copy also...

as a matter of fact, I'm really interested in all 4 of them, if anyone has them?

Just ordered my copy of Majestic - Whitley Strieber.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Is it ok for me to post a link to it on rapidshare or something? I don't know if it would be against the TOU of ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Any idea if these are for real?

FBI NSA & Majestic-12 Files on UFO - Over 5000 Pages

found here :

cgi.ebay.com... ting

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Originally posted by nyk537

Madigan sounds very interesting, I had only heard breif mention of it until reading that post. Thanks for that
I'll be very interested to see what information Mr. Lear may have on that.

I have heard Madigan stories over the years. Probably something very strange is going on. But if something strange is, indeed, going on, we will never, ever, get any iron clad proof of it. I would like to mention this: the cloning of humans by us was a reality in the late 70's. And no, I don't have any more information on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by elevatedone

was doing some "google searches" today... found this...
These are claimed to be some remarks made by johnleaer on Art Bells show.
I'm only posting the ones that have not been discussed in this thread.

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.

please note, I'm not trying to discredied or ridicule JL, I just found the above statements interesting and was hoping that JL might share more with us on them?

Thanks elevatedone, no offense taken, discreditation and ridicule are a way of life by now. Rather than comment on each and every quote maybe someone has a specific question. In my other life have lawn sprinklers to fix and errands to run around town. Plus my wife is at a family reunion in Galveston (and now stranded by rain) and I am having to take care of myself, like feed myself, get my own newspaper, make my own coffee, its very time consuming, and I don't have a lot of time to sit here and type.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bramski

Thanks bramski, I am looking for the original paper copy for keepsake.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

johnlear ...

Just wondering, do you know who "falcon" and "condor" are?

I was accused of being one of them but I was not. The infamous Bob Collins was one of them and I don't no who the other was for sure but may have been Richard Doty. By the way anybody who is reading any of Collins stuff, that map he has of the Nevada Test Site around Groom Lake is mine. I put those markings on it and that is my lettering. He has it copyrighted but it is my map.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Any idea if these are for real?

Much of it is real, imho.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by toolman

This makes for fascinating reading, but would truly like to see proof of any type, not talking about pictures, but showing them. Not talking about how many people live on mars, but data that proves the statement.

Wouldn't we all?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join