Hey im kinda new

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
actually i signed up then had to move so if ive already posted thats why. Um a friend showed me this and got me interested and after talking to him about things i decided to join up myself. So uh whats going on anything i should do / read.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy yourself and form your opinions, dont let anyone boss you around

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I guess the best thing to do is read a few posts from the various forums, see what you like conspiracy wise, then hop in on the threads when you have some input.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
welcome to the ats community...
maintain your integrity because there are some who try to sway you in this "war" of ignorance...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sharpy you may find that ATS will not load correctly for you some times.
That happens when you have used all your free credit up.
Then you have to pay to get in. Just drop 50c in the holes on top of your monitor and ATS will load again correctly.

Hope this helps you settle in

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Sharpy you may find that ATS will not load correctly for you some times.
That happens when you have used all your free credit up.
Then you have to pay to get in. Just drop 50c in the holes on top of your monitor and ATS will load again correctly.

Hope this helps you settle in

You really love this darwinian thing, dont ya?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tell us a little about yourself.

Do you have a tinfoil hat yet?

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sharpy- be sure to read the front page artilce links before jumping in. It'll provide a lot of contextual informatino. Just skim it ifyou have to.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Welcome ! It's a great site. I think it's grown more in the last few months than the entire year. The information contained within these pages will boggle and astound you. Just remember one thing Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Greetings!

I personally find teh "Todays Posts" feature at the top of the page very useful. Be sure to refresh because posts are made very fast!

Oh, and don't forget to buy some stuff at the ATS store when you have enough points. You can get a custom title under you name and change your mini-profile, like us! No, it does not involve money...

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def